Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: Brother Blackburnian ❯ Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16

Lord Grackle Battles

 

Crayon and his friends went outside. King Bobby created another statement.

 

Right now, something terrible has happened. Right now, Crayon and his friends refused to take Warbler off their Colouropinion accounts. Warbler says that they have not messaged him there recently but we cannot take any chances. Warbler must fight in the war, that is what the advisors have decided. We encourage people to not follow Crayon and his friends because that is not what is good for Bird's Isle. Unfollow them now, it is for the best.  We encourage people to not email them as well and we encourage people to come to us if they are emailed by them. E-mailing any friend of Crayon cannot happen, these friends are not good. I hope for the best during these times.

Thank you for your understanding,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

King Bobby sent the statement.

 

After that, Lord Grackle and his warriors were able to find Crayon and his friends after searching.

 

" You will pay for this " said Lord Grackle.

" But Warbler hasn't messaged us on that account " said Crayon.

" We don't believe that " said a warrior.

" Taking advantage of Warbler is not acceptable, do you know how much his brother wants war ? " asked Lord Grackle.

" Blackburnian will not stand for this "

" But he doesn't want to fight " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke, you are so full of it " said a warrior.

" I hope to see Colouruke in jail " said a warrior.

 

" Yeah, he should go there " said another warrior.

" Colouruke is not wrong " said Colourea.

" The thing is that the king wants war " said Lord Grackle.

" Warbler is a citizen of Bird's Isle and we have selected him to fight because of his high skill level "

" Many great people will fight "

" I know he is skilled but is Numeria worth it ? " asked Challenger.

 

" Numerians have resources that are great " said Lord Grackle. " For a leader of a country, you do not have a good understanding of resources "

" Resources are useful, but to leave Numerians with nothing ? " asked Challenger.

" Yes " said Lord Grackle. " You sound like someone who is supports Numerians instead of us or Colourland "

" I do not " said Challenger.

Then why do you oppose this war then when you aren't even being forced to fight " said Lord Grackle.

" People will die for nothing " said Crayon.

" Our warriors will not die " said Lord Grackle. " You sound like someone who hates Bird's Isle "

" I hate to have to say that but it is the truth "

" We do not hate it " said Artby.

" I love the baking here "

" Artby, maybe you don't hate it but this is the impression I was given " said Lord Grackle. " There will be no casualties like I said "

 

" How can you be sure ? " asked Dove.

" Very simple, I trust in our warriors, I believe in them " said Lord Grackle.

" I never expect a casualty ever, do those warriors look like they are going to die ? "

" There is no guarantee " said Grackle.

" There is, Grackle " said Lord Grackle.

" I believe in these warriors "

" Now it is time to come with us or fight "

" We will fight " said Artby. " I ate so much bread "

" Well, prepare yourselves " said Lord Grackle.

" You will all go down "

" Bring it on " said Crayon.

 

Artby, Grackle and Dove started to fight the warriors while Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Challenger fought Lord Grackle.

 

The warriors fired their Super Wind Bombs while Grackle and Dove used their Ultimate Wind Bombs to counter. A giant explosion of wind energy happened.

 

Everyone got up from the explosion. Artby used his Ultimate Light Blast while the warriors used their Super Wind Kicks to kick it down while Grackle kicked a warrior.

 

The warriors then all punched Artby simultaneously.

 

" Artby " said Grackle.

 

The warriors grabbed him and they used their Triple Wind Strikes while Grackle used his Quintuple Wind Strike and Dove used hers. The attacks collided and they all took damage.

 

Grackle then got up and he used the Wind Implosion while the warriors used their Super Wind Blasts. The attacks hit each other. The warriors got up but Artby used his Light Implosion and directly hit the warriors.

 

There was only one warrior able to fight, the warrior then used the Super Wind Bomb against Artby while Artby used the Ultimate Light Bomb. The warrior was defeated.

 

" Crayon, you must know something " said Lord Grackle.

" What ? " asked Crayon.

" The king has ordered Blackburnian to tell Warbler who to date " said Lord Grackle.

" The king is concerned, he is a great king that way "

" He is a very caring king "

 

" Why does he care ? " asked Crayon.

" He needs him being with someone that supports the war " said Lord Grackle. " Warbler cannot be with Dove "

" It is not good for Bird's Isle "

" If Warbler is with someone against our great war, it will be a disaster"

" There is nothing going on between them " said Colourea.

" Colourea is right, nothing has been happening " said Crayon.

" Don't be so sure " said Lord Grackle.

" We cannot take the risk "

Now let's start the fight "

 

Lord Grackle then charged up his Ultimate Sky Blast while Crayon used his own to counter. The attacks hit each other, Challenger then used the Times Seven  Thunderstorm Strike but Lord Grackle used the Tenfold Sky Strike to defend the attack.

 

Lord Grackle then started charging energy for the Sky Implosion. Colouruke used the Sea Implosion while Crayon used the Sky Implosion, creating the Hurricane Implosion. The hurricane attack was too strong and did more damage.

 

Lord Grackle then used the Bird Flock move.

 

" Bird Flock ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes " said Lord Grackle.

 

Birds appeared out of energy and they combined around Colouruke and they all started to peck.

 

" Ow " said Colouruke.

" Hahahahahaha " said Lord Grackle. " This is a technique that would be great against Numerians in the war "

" Such a shame you all refused to fight "

" These Numerians would be defeated "

 

Now it is time for this move, the Super Bird Flock.

 

Energy appeared charged as tons of birds and they pecked Crayon.

 

Crayon took damage but he then used the Ultimate Light Blast while Colourea used the Ultimate Light Bomb. Lord Grackle used the Sky Implosion. The attacks collided with each other and they all took damage.

 

Lord Grackle used the Super Bird Flock again and the birds pecked Colouruke.

 

" Colouruke has been a terrible influence on Warbler " said Lord Grackle.

" Warbler cannot be mistreated "

" But Warbler wants to talk to him " said Colourea.

" King Bobby has called Colouruke a bad influence " said Lord Grackle.

" Colouruke does not know the way to treat Warbler "

" The way to treat him ? " asked Colouruke. " I know how to treat him "

 

" If you really did, you would let him fight " said Lord Grackle. " You have not shown me that you are a good friend "

" Great friends want each other to support Bird's Isle and the wars that are good for the country "

" You must always think of the resources in this war we could get "

" Numerians must be invaded "

" War has nothing to do with being a good friend " said Crayon.

" It does " said Lord Grackle. " Now let's keep fighting "

 

Lord Grackle then directly hit Colouruke with his Ultimate Sky Blast. Lord Grackle then grabbed Colourea. Colourea tried to shake him off but it was no use.

 

Lord Grackle then threw her into Colouruke which knocked them both onto the ground. Lord Grackle then used his Sky Implosion while Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast to counter it.

 

The attacks hit.

 

Lord Grackle then used his Sky Implosion while Challenger used the Thunderstorm Implosion while Crayon used the Sky Implosion, since these implosions were both level two an attack never seen before was used called the Disaster Implosion.

 

Disaster Implosion " said Challenger. The attack hit with such power, it was way too strong and Lord Grackle was hit down hard.

 

Lord Grackle then got up but he had taken damage and he then used the Ultimate Bird Flock which then directly hit Colouruke again.

 

Colouruke was slightly struggling, Lord Grackle then rushed towards him.

 

" Colouruke, this is for Warbler " said Lord Grackle.

 

Lord Grackle then used the Tenfold Sky Strike and he hit him down hard but Colourea was able to use the Light Implosion and hit Lord Grackle.

 

Colouruke was struggling. Lord Grackle used the Sky Implosion while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion. The attacks collided with each other.

 

" Colouruke, you must understand " said Lord Grackle. " You must be a better friend "

" A better friend ? " asked Colouruke.

" Colouruke has not been a bad friend " said Crayon.

" Yes, he has been one " said Lord Grackle. " Warbler needs war, war will do wonders for him "

" War does so much "

 

" Wonders ? " asked Colourea.

" When Warbler survives the war, people will love Warbler " said Lord Grackle. " Warbler will be popular on a higher level "

" For popularity ? " asked Challenger.

" Not just that, for the country " said Lord Grackle. " The king wants him to be more popular "

" Warbler will be extremely popular this way "

" His popularity means so much "

" But why ? " asked Challenger.

" He cares about Warbler, somewhere that you need to improve " said Lord Grackle.

" We should continue the fight "

" Yes, we must " said Challenger.

 

Lord Grackle then rushed Colouruke with his Ultimate Sky Blast but Colouruke then used his Sea Implosion. The attacks collided with each other, Colouruke could barely move.

 

" Now, Colouruke you must remember something here " said Lord Grackle.

" What ? " asked Colouruke.

" Colouruke, I am hoping that when you are in jail that you do some self reflection and understand that you were wrong " said Lord Grackle.

" Colouruke has wronged Warbler and is not a friend Warbler can have anymore "

 

Lord Grackle then grabbed Colouruke, threw him down and defeated him.

 

" Now since Colouruke is finished, you three must learn from the mistakes that Colouruke made "

" Mistakes ? " asked Crayon.

" He did not treat Warbler in a good way, you can learn from it " said Lord Grackle.

" Warbler will remember "

" Anyways, we should continue "

 

Lord Grackle then charged up the Sky Implosion while Crayon used his own while Colourea used the Ultimate Light Bomb. The attacks collided with each other, they all took damage. Lord Grackle then used his Ultimate Sky Blast and he hit down Colourea.

 

Crayon then kicked him while Lord Grackle punched him. After that, Lord Grackle then used the Sky Implosion while Challenger used the Thunderstorm Implosion. The attacks collided with each other. Lord Grackle then got up and he kicked down Colourea.

 

Colourea got up and then hit him with Quintuple Light Strike. Lord Grackle and Colourea then were punching each other a lot, then were kicking each other. After that Colourea was starting to slightly struggle.

 

Colourea and Crayon used their combined the Sun Implosion and they hit Lord Grackle down to the ground. Lord Grackle then got up and he used the Ultimate Sky Blast and he hit Colourea directly.

 

Colourea got up and she used her Ultimate Light Blast while Lord Grackle used his Ultimate Sky Blast. The blasts hit each other, Colourea was getting near the end.

 

So Challenger, you must know something " said Lord Grackle.

" What must I know ? " asked Challenger.

" Blackburnian has decided to aid Warbler with who he is dating and he has demanded that people who do not support the war cannot be with him " said Lord Grackle.

" What Warbler does in his love life is so important "

 

" Why ? " asked Crayon.

" His love life is about him being happy, I would think "

" King Bobby wants people to support the war and he believes that if people are not dating people that support the war then they do not support it " said Lord Grackle.

" Who you date means a lot "

" Dating is important for Bird's Isle "

" Wow " said Challenger.

" Challenger, if people are dating people that are against the war, how can they fight " said Lord Grackle. " It sends a terrible message, Bird's Isle does not need our warriors loving people like that ever "

" Our warriors are supporting Bird's Isle, they want to fight and they must always remember that "

" I cannot stand them dating people against the war "

" It is disrespectful "

" Dating must be done in the right way "

" Let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

" Warbler would want that " said Lord Grackle.

" He wants you all to not interfere "

" He loves the castle "

" Let's go " said Colourea.

 

Crayon then charged his Light Implosion while Challenger used his Thunderstorm Implosion, the attacks combined together to create an attack called the Sun Storm Implosion. The attack had insane power, Lord Grackle used his Sky Implosion. All of them were hit by the attack, Colourea was defeated.

 

Lord Grackle got up and used the Ultimate Bird Flock but Challenger used the Thunderstorm technique which shattered the bird energy which made it unusable.

 

" What, how could this be " said Lord Grackle.

" You are seeing our true power " said Challenger.

" Time to continue " said Lord Grackle.

" Yes " said Challenger.

 

Challenger then punched him while Crayon kicked him, he went down to the ground. Lord Grackle then rushed for Crayon with his Ultimate Sky Blast which Crayon used his own to counter. They both took damage from the attack. Lord Grackle and Crayon were slightly struggling. Crayon then used his Sky Implosion while Challenger used the Thunderstorm Implosion which created the Disaster Implosion which Lord Grackle used the Sky Implosion to counter. Both attacks hit their targets, Lord Grackle then got up and kicked Challenger.

 

" You two are quite strong " said Lord Grackle.

" I must warn you about the final two advisors "

" Blackburnian and Diana, what about them ? " asked Crayon.

" They are in a league of their own " said Lord Grackle. " I will warn you "

" Blackburnian's power is insane, he wants war so bad "

" No matter how much they want war, it won't stop us " said Crayon.

" He will make sure that Warbler fights " said Lord Grackle.

" He will make sure of it "

 

Blackburnian is the type of brother that will make sure that Warbler's interests are put first, which is something that you two have not done "

" His interests ? " asked Challenger.

" Warbler's interests are being able to fight in this war, fighting with his brother and finding someone who supports the war " said Lord Grackle. " Women who do not support it cannot be with him, the king will likely make more statements about it "

 

The fight continued, Lord Grackle then used the Ultimate Sky Bomb while Crayon used his own. The bombs collided and an explosion happened. Crayon and Lord Grackle both got up and grabbed each other.

 

Challenger then charged his Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast, Crayon was able to knock Lord Grackle off him and the blast directly hit him. Lord Grackle was getting near the end but he tripped Crayon down to the ground and he then hit him with the Ultimate Sky Blast. Crayon and Lord Grackle then punched each other and Lord Grackle was defeated.

 

" We should head to a hospital " said Challenger.

" Good idea " said Crayon.

" Let's go " said Challenger.

 

Crayon took his friends to the hospital. Artby, Grackle and Dove joined them.

 

" Great to see that we won, bakers are owed a huge purchase " said Artby.

" Huge purchase ? " asked Grackle.

" Bakers need purchases, bakeries have done wonders for us " said Artby. " I never forget to make a purchase "

" Uh, okay " said Dove.

" If I do not purchase bread, bakers are incredibly sad " said Artby. " When a baker is that sad, the quality of the baking goes down and it is not good to see "

" Quality of baking from being sad ? " asked Crayon.

" I always thank bakers because they feel appreciated, being nice to a baker makes the bread better " said Artby. " If I am nice to more bakers, bread will be tastier for sure "

" Tastier bread means our mouths are better off "

" Anyways, we should go inside the hospital " said Challenger.

" Time to trust in bakers and keep treating them so good " said Artby. " Bakers have made me a good person so I must return the favour "

 

They checked into the hospital and then they got some rest.

 

Meanwhile King Bobby was wondering about Lord Grackle with the others.

 

" Lord Grackle should be back " said King Bobby.

" I am not sure what happened " said Warbler.

" Warbler, we are here for you " said Blackburnian.

" Lord Grackle will return "

" I know he will "

" Lord Grackle should be able to do it " said Diana.

" He understands the resources of Numeria, he understands what it means to be an advisor of Bird's Isle " said Queen Starling.

 

" I have some new statements that need to be made " said King Bobby.