Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: Brother Blackburnian ❯ Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 17

The King's New Laws

 

King Bobby had released a new statement.

 

We have changed the law involving who Warbler is dating. Warbler cannot date anyone opposed to the war, anyone who attempts to set him up with someone that is opposed will be arrested. Warriors who are fighting in this war must also support this law as well, they cannot date people who oppose this war. Other individuals who attempt to set up warriors with people that are opposed to the war will also be arrested.

 

 

King Bobby released a second statement.

 

If you are with someone that is opposed to the war, you must change that viewpoint. Do whatever it takes to do so outside of killing. By the time war starts, they must support it. If not, you must break up with them until the war is over. If not, them and you will be arrested. We have also banned contact by email between people who oppose the war and our warriors. People who oppose the war cannot also call warriors as well.

 

Thank you for your understanding,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

Blackburnian released a statement.

 

Warbler needs someone right now who supports the war. We encourage single women who support the war to do so. Warbler is one of the warriors who is one of the strongest. We want the best for Warbler, think of this opportunity that you are getting here. It really is good. Bird's Isle is with you and him during these times.

 

Anyways we hope to hear back soon,

Blackburnian

 

The king and Blackburnian sent the statements.

 

Warbler resumed his training like usual, he was using the Sky Implosion and it hit with intense power.

 

Blackburnian was impressed with the progress than he had made.

 

" Warbler, you have gotten so strong " said Blackburnian.

" Thanks " said Warbler.

" You heard my statement didn't you ? " asked Blackburnian.

 

" I did " said Warbler. " I wonder what will happen in the future "

" Warbler, my status as an advisor should help " said Blackburnian. " Plus since women are banned from being with people who oppose the war it should be simple "

" Seems like it " said Warbler.

" Good " said Blackburnian. " We will let you know when the first person wants to meet up "

" See you later, keep training maybe you will be able to use the Bird Implosion one day "

" Yeah, I will see you " said Warbler.

 

Warbler kept training, he then used the Ultimate Sky Bomb. Then he used the Times Six Sky Strike. Warbler then used his punches and kicks.

 

After that Warbler used his Ultimate Sky Blast, then he used the Bird Flock move which he was able to start using.

 

Time passed, Warbler kept training while Crayon and his friends were in the hospital.

 

Eventually, Crayon and his friends were cleared to go and they headed back.

 

They then heard the news about the statements from the king and Blackburnian.

 

" King Bobby was not joking about Warbler's sex life " said Artby.

" Now he wants to ban all warriors from dating people who do not support the war and ban contact even ? " asked Colouruke.

" I had a feeling it would come to this " said Challenger.

 

" I wonder why they are doing so much for Warbler " said Colourea.

" They don't want us around him, helping him  might be enough " said Artby.

" Especially if they are going to give him tons of money "

" Yeah, these things would make it more likely to keep us away they think " said Colouruke.

" We have to find him before it is too late " said Crayon.

" Yes, we must " said Colourea.

" His brother is insanely powerful " said Grackle.

" We must keep up training " said Dove.

" Yes " said Challenger. " Blackburnian will make it very difficult "

" We must be ready "

" True " said Crayon.

 

They headed to a bakery.

 

Artby thanked the bakers again like usual and then he started to talk.

 

" Customers must treat bakers right " said Artby. " I will make sure that you are appreciated always "

" I cannot let bread baking not be appreciated "

" When I dream about bread baking, it is always to keep the baker appreciated and more welcome "

" Uh, thanks " said the baker.

 

They got their bread and left, they ate their breakfast while King Bobby and the advisors ate theirs.

 

" Warbler, we have heard back from the first person " said King Bobby.

" Warbler, we are doing this for you " said Queen Starling.

" Did Colouruke ever do anything like this ?

" Colouruke just complained about not wanting to fight, we are better than that " said Diana.

 

" Who is this person ? " asked Warbler.

" Her name is Allie " said Blackburnian. " We will give you the money that we feel you need "

" She supports the war and the king " said Diana.

" You will meet her this afternoon "

" Sounds good to me " said Warbler.

" I am glad you are happy to meet her " said Diana.

" This really is good " said Blackburnian.

" Things will go well " said Queen Starling.

They had their breakfast which they enjoyed.

 

Crayon and his friends were training hard. Challenger then charged up tons of energy and was able to use the Sun Implosion by himself for the first time.

 

" Wow " said Crayon.

" That is insane "

" Indeed " said Dove.

" Man, Challenger is getting quite unstoppable "

" He really is " said Colouruke.

 

Crayon then charged his Sky Implosion while Colourea and Artby used their Light Implosions.

 

They hit with intense power. Grackle and Dove used their Wind Implosions while Colouruke used his Sea Implosion. Colouruke then used his Ultimate Sea Bomb while Grackle and Dove used their Ultimate Wind Bombs. The bombs had a lot of power.

 

While that was happening, King Bobby released a new statement.

 

For this war there will be no casualties. I have confidence in all the warriors, they will succeed in getting Bird's Isle better resources. People will want to travel to Bird's Isle more and it will help our businesses. All of our advisors believe that there will be no casualties, this war will go great and our warriors will be seen as heroes. They will be given the respect they deserve. We wish Warbler the best of luck on his date with Allie this afternoon, Bird's Isle wants the best for him and so does the queen and myself. Allie will be happy to meet him, I can guarantee it.

 

Thank you for your understanding,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

King Bobby sent it out.

 

Crayon and his friends then finished his training and then they heard the news.

 

" No casualties " said Challenger. " That would be something "

" I don't see it " said Crayon. " I don't know how strong the Numerians are but I don't think that will happen "

 

" Some warriors may believe it " said Grackle. " Also I wonder who this Allie person is ?

" I have no idea " said Colouruke.

" Apparently Blackburnian has been setting him up " said Colourea.

 

" I'm starting to wonder about Warbler " said Dove.

" He was trying to contact us before " said Grackle.

" He cannot do that anymore " said Crayon.

" I wonder if Allie will try anything " said Colouruke.

 

" Blackburnian really wants him to be with someone " said Grackle.

" I think he believes that it will keep him away from us "

" Yeah, that would keep Warbler more occupied " said Colourea.

" We have to get to the castle " said Dove. " But if we have to fight King Bobby it will be almost impossible "

" We are going to need more training but I wonder about Allie and if she is involved with the advisors " said Challenger.

" We will have to wait and see " said Colourea.

" Yes " said Crayon.

 

Crayon and his friends then went outside.

" If any of us see Warbler then contact any one of us " said Challenger.

" Yes, we will do so " said Colouruke.

They went outside and they split up and were looking around.

 

Time passed and Allie was on her way to meet Warbler at the castle. King Bobby gave Warbler money, because if he felt that it would go better for Warbler. After that, Allie had arrived.

 

 

" So this is Warbler, I have heard so much about you " said Allie.

" I am glad to see you here " said Warbler.

" Blackburnian wants me to do what is necessary for you " said Allie.

" Thanks " said Warbler.

" Good " said Allie.

" I am glad we agree "

" This war is a war that needs to happen "

" Yes " said Warbler.

 

Allie and Warbler were together and they headed into this limousine that was been driven by one of the king's people.

 

" Wow " said Allie. " It is so nice in here "

" It sure is " said Warbler.

" It is nice to be in a vehicle like this "

 

Warbler and Allie were on their way to this restaurant.

 

Crayon saw this limousine stop outside this restaurant and he contacted his friends and told them it was.

 

" Crab and Lobster Kings " said Challenger.

" I have heard of it, it is really expensive "

" I heard of it " said Dove.

" The king eats there sometimes and so do the other advisors "

" Well we should meet up around here and wait outside for Warbler but we have to be careful " said Crayon.

" Yeah, that would be a good idea " said Challenger.

" If Blackburnian sees that we are doing this, he will flip "

 

Warbler and Allie went inside the restaurant. They then saw the menu and they ordered from it. While that was happening all of Crayon's friends arrived.

 

" So this is where Warbler is ? " asked Artby. " I have heard about it "

" It is " said Grackle.

" Well we must wait until Warbler comes out " said Grackle.

" If Blackburnian is the one who set up the date, he may be close " said Challenger.

" I am ready for him " said Artby. " I am not scared of him, bread has made me more ready than ever "

 

" Bread makes us more ready, bakers can remove fears "

" Remove fears ? " asked Colourea.

" Yes " said Artby. " I have no fears thanks to bakers "

" Bakers have made me into the person I am today "

" I am glad to see " said Challenger.

 

Time passed and eventually they saw Warbler and they started to talk to him.

 

" It is good to see you seven " said Warbler. " But you seven really should not be talking to me for long "

" Allie is in the bathroom right now "

" So what has happened ? " asked Crayon.

" Well, the king has really cracked down " said Warbler. " He doesn't even want our warriors dating anyone who doesn't support the war "

" He has gotten a lot stricter on the issue of dating "

" Yeah, we heard about it " said Colouruke.

" He has gotten a lot stricter" said Warbler.

" To be fair he has helped me find someone so it is not all bad with him though "

" But he has banned us from talking which is hard "

 

" It really is " said Grackle.

" But with King Bobby he does not think that you are good friends for me " said Warbler.

" Warbler, we will miss you " said Crayon.

" I know, I do as well but around the advisors I must make it seem that I am happy " said Warbler.

" I understand " said Challenger.

" I am glad to see that you do " said Warbler.

" We have to be careful " said Colourea.

" We will figure something out " said Colouruke.

" I hear Allie, so I got to go " said Warbler. " If I am seen talking to you it could get to the king "

" That cannot happen

" Bye "

 

They waved their goodbyes and they left the restaurant and looked from afar.

 

Warbler met up with Allie and they embraced with each other. The limousine was there and they got inside. Shortly after, Blackburnian and Diana arrived.

 

" So Warbler, it is great to see you " said Blackburnian.

" It is " said Warbler.

" Anyways we are going to join you " said Diana.

" Thanks " said Warbler.

 

The limousine then headed back to the castle.

 

" That was close " said Colouruke.

" I know " said Crayon.

" If they saw us around Warbler, it could be very bad " said Colourea.

 

Meanwhile Blackburnian and Diana got out at the castle and they let Warbler take Allie back to her place.

 

Warbler kissed Allie at the place, Warbler then headed back to the castle a lot later on.

 

 

After that, King Bobby then arrived with Warbler, Diana and Blackburnian.

 

" So you know what you must do now " said King Bobby.

" Warbler, you must get ready with them to arrest Crayon and his friends "

" We want you to witness something special " said Diana.

 

We want the fight to be outside the castle here " said King Bobby. " We want to truly see the brothers destroy Crayon and his friends "

 

" So did things with Allie go good ? " asked Blackburnian.

" Yes " said Warbler.

" Good " said Blackburnian. " I cannot wait for you to see the techniques I know honestly "

" Yeah, they will be so strong " said Warbler.

" You will see Crayon lose miserably " said Blackburnian.

 

Blackburnian, Diana and Warbler were heading to meet Crayon and his friends. King Bobby sent another statement.

 

Right now, if you see Crayon or any of his friends make sure to contact the authorities. Blackburnian and Diana are looking for them. Bird's Isle is happy for Warbler on his date, he said it went good so that it what the country needs.

 

Warbler and Allie being together is very important to Bird's Isle, Crayon and his friends cannot interfere with that. They have not respected the relationship, Allie will not stand for it.

 

Crayon simply is not a good friend to Warbler, how dare he treat him the way he has. Warbler must be treated with respect, I cannot believe what has happened.

 

Thank you for your understanding,

King Bobby Blackbird

 

Eventually Crayon and his friends were found.

 

" Come outside the castle " said Blackburnian.

" What is happening there ? " asked Colourea.

" Warbler is there " said Diana.

" But I thought that talking to him is forbidden " said Colouruke.

 

" Well the thing is, that the king wants to see from inside the castle " said Blackburnian. " Warbler's date went well "

" I am happy for him " said Grackle.

" Warbler found someone named Allie, things went well between them " said Blackburnian.

" They are happy together "

" I heard the king said that he wanted him to be with someone " said Dove.

" Yes, that is why me and the king stepped in " said Blackburnian.

" As you probably know the king takes it very seriously "

" The king has now decided to take dating more seriously in Bird's Isle "

" More now ? " asked Crayon.

" The king recognized that Warbler is single, me and the king decided to do what is necessary " said Blackburnian.

" We have taken action "

 

" But you must come outside the castle to continue this discussion " said Diana. " The king wants to see what is happening, he is not happy "

" Well we have to go " said Crayon.

" Good " said Blackburnian.

" This will be wonderful "

" Yes, it will " said Diana.

 

 

Crayon and his friends joined Blackburnian and Diana outside the castle.