Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: Brother Blackburnian ❯ Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 18

Showdown With Blackburnian and Diana

 

They arrived and Warbler is here. The king then had a camera recording of the area outside and he put it on a giant television which him and the queen were watching.

 

" Warbler will get to see that Blackburnian is the one who actually cares about him " said King Bobby.

" Yes " said Queen Starling.

" If Warbler is smart he will stay with us, we got him with Allie " said King Bobby.

" Blackburnian told me that it went well and everything happened that was necessary " said Queen Starling.

 

That is what I mean " said King Bobby. " Plus he gets to eat better here as well "

" With our other advisors gone, we will be increasing the pay of Blackburnian and Diana and we will give Warbler some extra money " said Queen Starling.

" That is true " said King Bobby.

" Warbler deserves the best " said Queen Starling.

 

Blackburnian and Diana began to talk to Crayon and his friends outside.

 

" There is one thing that we will say first " said Diana.

" The king is recording us so if you try anything it will not work " said Blackburnian.

" Warbler is here to witness something " said Diana.

" What is that ? " asked Challenger.

" We need him here to see that we are the ones that care about him more " said Diana.

" Warbler is a great guy "

 

" Warbler knows that we have done more for him than any of you have " said Blackburnian. " He may not say it to your face directly but it is the truth "

" Well with both sides here there will be no secrets " said Diana.

" Crayon cannot lie anymore " said Blackburnian.

" That is true, he cannot " said Diana.

" Well it is not true " said Crayon.

" Well, the king got him what he needed" said Blackburnian. " Well I stepped in and I did the right thing "

" Allie is the woman in question if you must know "

" She is a great woman for Warbler "

 

" Okay " said Colourea.

" Warbler enjoyed being with us as well "

" King Bobby gave great meals for Warbler " said Diana.

" These meals are enjoyed by him "

" Maybe we should let him decide " said Colouruke.

" He will pick us, I have shown to be one of the greatest brothers in history " said Blackburnian.

" Allie loved Warbler a lot and it is because of me "

" So you convinced her ? " asked Artby.

" Well the king encouraged women to be with Warbler, he says it's good for Bird's Isle " said Blackburnian.

" The king says that he will put out more statements "

 

" How does that help Bird's Isle exactly though ? " asked Grackle.

" People are happy for him " said Blackburnian.

Nobody can go against that ever "

" Blackburnian, if you say so " said Challenger.

" I'm just saying the truth, Challenger " said Blackburnian. "

" Now you must come with us to jail or risk death fighting " said Diana. " Which is it ? "

" We will fight " said Crayon.

" You really are foolish " said Blackburnian.

" We will fight Crayon, Challenger, Colouruke, Colourea and Artby. Grackle and Dove you can watch the fight with Warbler.

" I will make sure that Allie is happier with Warbler, she would not accept this "

" She supports the war, now time to die "

" Yes, they will all be taken down " said Diana.

" Bring it on " said Crayon.

 

Blackburnian began charging tons of energy and he used the Ultimate Bird Flock while Diana used her own. The birds full of energy went right for Crayon while Artby then used his Ultimate Light Bomb. The attacks hit, Blackburnian then used the Sky Implosion and it was stronger than the usual ones.

 

" Hahahahaha " said Blackburnian. " Warbler will remember this "

" He will " said Diana.

" He knows what we are doing for him " said Blackburnian.

 

Diana then started charging the Sky Implosion while Blackburnian used the Ultimate Sky Blast. The attacks combined into one giant blast of energy but Artby used the Light Implosion while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion. The attacks combined and everyone took damage.

 

Crayon then kicked Blackburnian while Blackburnian punched him.

 

The king and queen were talking.

 

" Crayon and his friends will go down " said Queen Starling.

" Blackburnian and Diana are going to crush them " said King Bobby.

" Yes " said Queen Starling.

" Challenger will learn his lesson " said King Bobby.

" He ruined the chance for a better war " said Queen Starling.

" It is unfortunate "

 

" That is true, but Warbler will do wonders for Bird's Isle " said King Bobby. " Warbler knows what it means to be from here "

" I heard the statement involving him and Allie " said Queen Starling.

" Good " said King Bobby.

" Yes " said Queen Starling. " Challenger will be at the mercy of Blackburnian and Diana "

" Warbler knows that with Allie he is better off  "

" My law has forced him not to sleep with people that oppose the war so I am proud of myself as a king " said King Bobby. " I have changed Warbler for the better "

" Warbler knows what he is doing " said Queen Starling.

" He sure does " said King Bobby.

" Warbler will choose us "

 

Blackburnian then kicked Crayon and then blasted him with the Ultimate Sky Blast. Diana then charged up the Sky Implosion while Artby used the Light Implosion to counter. The attacks collided with each other. After that, Blackburnian then started charging up for this new attack called the Tenfold Bird Strike.

 

" Bird Strike ? " asked Crayon.

" Bird energy is even stronger than sky energy " said Blackburnian.

" It is extremely powerful, you cannot stop it "

 

The attack directly hit Artby down and he took serious damage.

 

" Hahahaha " said Blackburnian. " You will never stop us from making Warbler's life better "

" His life ? " asked Colouruke.

" Yes, his life is great " said Blackburnian. " The king has made him richer "

" Richer ? " asked Colourea.

 

" He wanted him to make Allie happier " said Blackburnian.

" King Bobby has said that Warbler must have more money "

" He has succeeded " said Diana. " Allie is the woman he needs to keep him happy "

" Warbler and Allie must stay together "

" If you say so " said Challenger. " But he also misses Crayon and his friends as well "

" He has admitted it to us " said Artby.

" The bakers want people to hang with us, they love it "

 

" Bakers ? " asked Diana.

" Bakers have wanted people to hang out with us for a long time, not just Warbler " said Artby.

" Yeah well he's got Allie " said Blackburnian. " Allie knows that as well "

 

Well let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

 

Blackburnian then used his Tenfold Bird Strike while Challenger used the Thunderstorm Implosion and Diana used the Tenfold Sky Strike. The attacks hit each other. Challenger got up, but was kicked by Diana.

 

" Now Diana, that's what I love to see " said Blackburnian.

" Thanks Blackburnian " said Diana.

 

Blackburnian then used a new attack the Ultimate Bird Blast.

 

The blast hit with tons of power towards Colouruke, Colouruke used his Sea Implosion to counter. The attacks hit, Blackburnian's attack was stronger.

 

Blackburnian and Diana used their Ultimate Bird Flocks and they combined into the Legendary Bird Flock which tons of bird energy then blasted down on all of them.

 

" Hahahaha " said Diana.

" Indeed " said Blackburnian. " Warbler will remember this, for the rest of his life for sure "

" Warbler will see what we have done for him " said Diana.

 

Colouruke charged his Ultimate Sea Blast while Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast and the blasts directly hit Diana. Blackburnian then used a new attack called the Ultimate Bird Bomb, this bomb exploded with power never seen before from a bomb attack and severe damage happened.

 

" It's not over yet, bakers wouldn't want me dead " said Artby. " I have been such a good customer, customers like me cannot die "

" Cannot die ? " asked Diana.

" Great customers don't die " said Artby.

" Bakers have been able to use their baking to help "

" Yeah, well I have my doubts about that " said Blackburnian.

 

" Bread keeps me alive " said Artby. " The bakers know how important my purchases are to their bakeries so they put special flour preventing me from dying "

" Hahahahaha " said Blackburnian. " C'mon man "

" Blackburnian, it is true " said Artby. " Bakers will not let their best customers die "

" Baking will prevent that "

" Well, we will just keep fighting " said Diana.

 

Blackburnian then started charging up the Ultimate Bird Blast while Diana used the Ultimate Sky Blast combining into the Supreme Bird Blast which had tons of power, Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast while Crayon used the Ultimate Sky Blast. The blasts combined into to the Ultimate Disaster Blast. The attacks collided, everyone took damage.

 

Colouruke and Artby were slightly struggling. Blackburnian then rushed with his Ultimate Bird Bomb while Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Bomb. The bombs collided and they both took damage.

 

Challenger got up and he punched Diana. Diana then kicked Colourea.

 

Colourea got up and punched Diana, she then used the Light Implosion which knocked her down.

 

Diana and Blackburnian then grabbed Colouruke. They then threw him into Challenger who jumped out of the way.

 

Diana then used the Sky Implosion while Blackburnian used the Ultimate Bird Blast. Crayon used the Light Implosion and Colouruke used the Sea Implosion. The attacks collided with each other.

 

Colouruke was getting near the end. Diana then started using her Sky Implosion while Blackburnian used the Ultimate Bird Blast while Colouruke used the Sea Implosion and Artby used the Ultimate Light Blast.

 

The attacks collided with each other, Colouruke was defeated.

 

" No " said Crayon.

" Well, so much for him " said Blackburnian. " You now know what it is like fighting the strongest advisor "

" You have not won " said Colourea.

" We will win, the king will not succeed in his plan " said Crayon.

 

" He will " said Diana. " He is a great leader "

" King Bobby knows what is best for Warbler, Warbler's life is on the line " said Blackburnian. " Allie is counting on us "

" Allie loves Warbler "

" I have no idea about that relationship but this war is too much " said Challenger.

" Numerians are not a threat "

" We will continue " said Diana.

 

Diana then rushed Artby with a punch while Artby did the same.

 

Blackburnian then used the Ultimate Bird Flock which directly hit Colourea.

 

Colourea then got up and she then used the Ultimate Light Bomb while Artby used his own. The bombs then directly hit Diana.

 

Blackburnian and Diana then punched Artby at the same time.

 

Artby was seriously struggling.

 

" This is for bakers " said Artby. " They have done so much for me, my purchases must continue "

" I must continue as a customer so I will fight to buy at bakeries forever "

" For bakers and customers of their bakeries "

 

Artby then charged lots of energy for his Light Implosion and he directly hit down Diana but Blackburnian got him and a struggle started.

 

Colourea rushed but Diana then tripped her which allowed Blackburnian to knock Artby to the ground.

 

" Now face my strongest attack and one of the most powerful attacks in the world " yelled Blackburnian.

 

" Bird Implosion "

" That attack is insanely dangerous " said Challenger.

" Now finish Artby and prevent him from talking to Warbler again " said Blackburnian.

 

The attack then hit Artby which defeated him.

 

" Artby " said Challenger, Crayon and Colourea.

" Well, it was nice to use my brilliant attack " said Blackburnian.

" It is too strong for them " said Diana.

" That is true " said Blackburnian.

 

Diana then rushed for Colourea with her Sky Implosion while Colourea used her Light Implosion.

 

Colourea was starting to struggle. Colourea was able to get up and use her Ultimate Light Blast while Blackburnian then used the Ultimate Bird Blast to knock her down to the ground.

 

Blackburnian took damage but not as much, he then got up and used the Bird Implosion. The attack aimed directly for Colourea but Crayon and Challenger started to use their Ultimate Light Blasts to hit Diana. The attacks hit their targets

 

Colourea was near the end. Blackburnian then grabbed her while Crayon grabbed him. There was a big struggle but Blackburnian knocked Crayon off and he then knocked Colourea to the ground. Diana then grabbed Colourea and punched her.

 

" Nooooooo " said Crayon.

 

" Well now, it is just the four of us " said Blackburnian. " The best for Warbler is going to happen "