Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 2: Brother Blackburnian ❯ Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 19

Last Advisors vs Last Heroes

 

" Warbler's best interests will be fulfilled " said Diana.

" Don't bet on it " said Crayon.

" They will " said Blackburnian.

" The king wants this life for him "

The king knows that Allie is perfect for him "

" Why does Allie support this war ? " asked Challenger.

 

" It is because it is a war that will make Bird's Isle a better place, Allie is keeping Warbler happy " said Blackburnian.

" Allie knows what it means to be from here " said Diana.

" What does that mean ? " asked Challenger.

" To support Bird's Isle as much as possible " said Blackburnian. " I am proud just like Warbler to be from here, you must feel the same about Colourland do you not ? "

" Well yes, we do love Colourland but this war is not a good war " said Challenger. " It is not a war that is good for Colourland to fight in "

" That is your decision but Warbler must fight, he knows that Allie loves him " said Diana.

" Allie is so happy "

 

" If Allie loves him so much then how would fighting in this war be good for Warbler ? " asked Crayon.

" You don't understand " said Diana. " Allie is one of the warriors "

" She has decided to not fight against your group but she will get to see Warbler " said Blackburnian. " So they will get time to spend together, a lot of it "

" Well we should continue this battle " said Diana.

 

Diana charged her Sky Implosion while Crayon used his own. The attacks collided with each other and they both took damage. Crayon got up and he punched Diana while Blackburnian punched Challenger.

 

Challenger then used his Thunderstorm Implosion and he directly hit Blackburnian down to the ground but Diana then used her Ultimate Sky Blast to hit Crayon. Diana then grabbed him while Blackburnian then punched Crayon.

 

" Hahahahaha " said Blackburnian.

" The king has shown what a great king he is, he is a king that everyone loves "

" Oh really ? " asked Challenger.

" The war he started is a great war for the people " said Blackburnian. " The people are happy to go to war "

" Yeah by the people you mean yourself and Diana " said Challenger.

 

" No the citizens love the war " said Blackburnian. " King Bobby has given them a chance to show how much they love him "

" People love King Bobby a lot, he is an amazing king "

" The citizens are proud of King Bobby, proud of getting ruled by a king, seeing a king who wants to make Bird's Isle a better place just like them "

" Outside of the warriors and the advisors I don't think that they would believe that " said Crayon.

" Well the people of Bird's Isle are proud of being ruled by a king like I said " said Blackburnian. " We should continue "

 

Blackburnian then started charging for the Ultimate Bird Blast while Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast. The attacks hit, Diana punched Crayon. After that, Crayon then rushed for Diana with his Times Seven Sky Strike and hit her down.

 

Crayon was struggling while Diana was slightly struggling. Diana then went for Challenger but Challenger then knocked her down. Crayon fired off his Light Implosion while Challenger used the Ultimate Thunderstorm Bomb while Diana then used the Sky Implosion.

 

Diana and Crayon were seriously struggling.

 

" Now this is time to end Crayon " said Blackburnian.

" It is " said Diana. " Crayon has skill but he went against our king so this must happen "

" I will keep fighting " said Crayon.

 

Blackburnian then started charging for the Bird Implosion while Diana used the Sky Implosion creating an insanely powerful attack, Challenger used the Thunderstorm Implosion and Crayon used the Sky Implosion. The attacks collided and everyone took lots of damage.

 

Crayon and Diana appeared to be defeated.

 

" Diana has lost " said Blackburnian stunned.

" Crayon fought well but now it is up to me " said Challenger.

" Challenger, you will not succeed " said Blackburnian. " The king has tons of faith in me "

 

Meanwhile the king and queen were talking.

 

" Diana lost ? " asked Queen Starling.

" Challenger is stronger than we thought, but Blackburnian will win " said King Bobby. " Warbler knows that his brother is the man who truly cares about him "

" Well, that is true " said Queen Starling.

 

" Blackburnian will defeat Challenger, Warbler's life depends on it " said King Bobby.

" Allie wants the same "

" Allie loves Warbler, she will not want these friends getting in the way "

 

 

Meanwhile Warbler was thinking.

 

" Man this is really out of hand, my brother and Challenger are the last two " he thought.

" I really hope that my brother will not force me to fight but if the king sees this "

" Now I am with Allie, which is good and bad at the same time "

" It is great to be with someone but this war is too much "

 

After that, Challenger and Blackburnian continued their discussion.

 

" I want you to know about Warbler and Allie more " said Blackburnian.

" What is there to know, Blackburnian ? " asked Challenger.

" Well they hit it off very quickly " said Blackburnian. " Allie is very smitten with him "

" How so ? " asked Challenger.

"Warbler is better off " said Blackburnian. " You dare to go against that "

" Warbler has a new life, one that Bird's Isle wants him to have "

 

" Warbler does not support the war but Allie does, this is going to be hard " said Challenger. " I do not want to go against that "

" He does and the king intends for this relationship to continue " said Blackburnian.

" You will not stop the relationship, Challenger "

The king has changed Warbler , now it is time for us to continue the fight now " said Blackburnian.

"  Yes " said Challenger.

" Yes, you will be taken down " said Blackburnian.

 

Blackburnian then used the Bird Implosion and he aimed it towards Challenger while Challenger used the Thunderstorm Implosion. Both of them took damage. Challenger got up and he punched Blackburnian down to the ground.

 

Blackburnian then used his Ultimate Bird Flock while Challenger used his Ultimate Thunderstorm Bomb to counter. Blackburnian was struggling.

 

" How could this be " said Blackburnian. " I fought so hard and with tons of power "

" My design to fight in the war with my brother Warbler must happen, he needs this "

" Warbler must fight, Warbler must fight " he yelled.

 

Blackburnian then rushed towards Challenger with his Ultimate Bird Blast while Challenger used his Ultimate Thunderstorm Blast. The blasts hit each other both were knocked down. Challenger was slightly struggling.

 

Blackburnian then went to kick Challenger but Challenger got to him first and kicked him.

 

Blackburnian then got up and rushed Challenger with his Bird Implosion but Challenger then used the Thunderstorm Implosion. The attack of Challenger looked to be too much and Blackburnian appeared to be defeated.

 

The king was insanely angry.

 

" What " yelled King Bobby. " I have to fight, how can this be "

" Blackburnian has so much skill "

" This is terrible for Warbler "

" Now Warbler does not have his brother for the time being " said Queen Starling. " I will make that Challenger guy truly regret this "

" With no advisors to fight, it will be a lot harder " said King Bobby. " Warbler must get a lot stronger "

" Yes, he will keep training " said Queen Starling.

" Warbler will be able to get stronger " said King Bobby.

" We will go to the area that the fight was " said Queen Starling.

" Yeah, we must " said King Bobby.

" Blackburnian is so important to Warbler, Warbler needs him "

 

Challenger, Grackle and Dove went with Warbler and they got his friends together and they ran out of the area.

 

The king was not far behind.

 

" Warbler is gone " said King Bobby. " Challenger took him "

" Bring Allie here "

 

Meanwhile Crayon and his friends checked into a hospital with Warbler.

 

" Glad to see you all " said Warbler. " I cannot imagine what the king will do now "

" Right now, we have stopped all the advisors " said Challenger.

" Now just the king and queen remain " said Grackle.

" They will be very difficult " said Dove.

" We will need to get better and train again " said Challenger.

" I hope you stop this war " said Warbler. " I am not sure where Allie fits in with this honestly "

" Good point " said Challenger.

" Anyways, I should get back because the king will lose it " said Warbler.

" True, he will be very upset " said Challenger.

 

 

 

Warbler headed back to meet up with King Bobby and Queen Starling.