Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 3: Colourclever and Administrator ❯ Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9

Colour Administrator Fights For Colour King

 

" Now, you will see some serious techniques " said Colour Administrator.

" Baking has helped, I will use some special techniques of my own " said Artby.

" Now, let's begin " said Colour Administrator.

 

 

Colour Administrator then started charging up his Ultimate Darkness Blast while Crayon used his Ultimate Sun Blast and Colouruke used his Ultimate Ocean Blast, the attacks collided with each other and they took damage.

 

Colour Administrator then got up and he punched Artby, then grabbed him.

 

" Artby, take this " he yelled. He threw Artby down to the ground.

 

Colour Administrator started charging for his Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Artby used his Ultimate Light Bomb and Warbler used his Ultimate Sky Blast. The attacks hit each other and they took damage.

 

Colour Administrator then used his Tenfold Darkness Strike while Crayon used his Tenfold Sky Strike. The strikes hit each other and they both took damage.

 

" It really is a shame that you are not supporting Colour King " said Colour Administrator. " The fighting that you have shown is not bad "

" His opinion must be defended and respected always "

" His opinion is so important to Colourland "

" Defended and respected always ? " asked Artby.

 

" Yes, his opinion is an opinion that we like here, he is not a man that we can have you disagreeing with " said Colour Administrator.

" Colourlandish people do like what Colour King is saying "

" So it is impossible for anyone to ever disagree with him in any way ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes " said Colour Administrator. " Now, let's continue fighting "

 

Colour Administrator then used his Darkness Implosion against Artby's Light Implosion. The attacks collided but Colour Administrator's was stronger and it overpowered Artby and he took damage.

 

" I cannot let bakers down " said Artby. " Bakers baking has done so much "

" I will continue to fight for everything the baker has done for me and everything I have done for the baker "

 

Artby got up and he used the Ultimate Light Blast and hit Colour Administrator directly.

 

Colour Administrator got up and he kicked Colouruke and grabbed him and then knocked him down.

 

Crayon then used the Sun Implosion while Colourea used her own as well. The attacks then combined and they directly hit Colour Administrator. He then got up and he fired the Ultimate Darkness Blast while Artby used the Ultimate Light Bomb, the attacks collided with each other.

 

After that, Colour Administrator then punched Colouruke down to the ground. He started charging his Darkness Implosion while Crayon used his Sky Implosion. The implosions hit each other and everyone took damage.

 

Colouruke then got up and used the Ocean Implosion while Artby used the Ultimate Light Bomb. The attacks combined to create a very bright oceanic bomb with tons of power, Colour Administrator used the Darkness Implosion to counter it but the combined attack was stronger and everyone took damage.

 

Artby was starting to slightly struggle but then he started talking.

 

" Bakeries know that I am there for their baking " said Artby. " I cannot just die, bakers could not accept that "

" Bakers will be so hurt and sad by that, bakers think of me a lot "

" They think of what I have achieved as a customer and they probably think about what they have done as a baker "

" Therefore, I will never give up or die "

 

 

Artby then got up and he used the Light Implosion while Colour Administrator used the Ultimate Darkness Bomb, the attacks hit.

 

Colouruke then used the Ultimate Ocean Blast while Colourea used the Sun Implosion. The attacks hit Colour Administrator who got up and punched Colouruke. He then used the Tenfold Darkness Strike and the strike hit Colouruke directly.

 

Colouruke was starting to slightly struggle. He then got up and he used the Ocean Implosion while Crayon used the Sky Implosion, the attacks combined into the Hurricane Implosion which hit directly against Colour Administrator.

 

" I have to admit that was quite powerful " said Colour Administrator.

" That being said, I will still win this fight "

" Colour King's opinion must always be protected from other opinions that are not good for Colourland at all "

" Good for Colourland or good for Colour King ? " asked Crayon.

" Good for both " said Colour Administrator. "He is right "

" We should continue fighting "

 

Crayon used the Sun Implosion while Colour Administrator used the Darkness Implosion. The attacks hit each other and everyone took damage.

 

Colour Administrator then punched Artby down to the ground. Artby was struggling but was able to get up "

 

" For baking " said Artby. " This for every baker that has baked bread for me, I am for them in every way possible "

 

Artby then fired the Light Implosion while Colour Administrator used his Ultimate Darkness Blast to counter. The attacks hit their respective targets and Artby was getting near the end.

 

" Artby, you are done for " said Colour Administrator. " Unfortunately, your refusal to agree with Colour King is not something that can be tolerated "

" Well he is going to have to tolerate that " said Colouruke.

" That is true, bakers want their customers to be able to do that " said Artby.

" Customers must have the choice "

 

" He won't, he insists that his opinion is the only right one " said Colour Administrator. " He will not allow anything like that "

" Now, it is time for the end like I said "

 

Colouruke used the Tenfold Ocean Strike while Colour Administrator used the Tenfold Darkness Strike. The strikes hit and both of them took damage. Colouruke was getting near the end.

 

" I won't give up " said Colouruke.

" Same here, after what bread has done for me I cannot ever quit " said Artby.

" Baking just does too much for any of that "

 

Artby then fired the Light Implosion while Colour Administrator used his Ultimate Darkness Blast to counter. The attacks hit their respective targets and Artby was getting near the end.

 

" Artby, you are done for " said Colour Administrator. " Unfortunately, your refusal to agree with Colour King is not something that can be tolerated "

" Well he is going to have to tolerate that " said Colouruke.

" That is true, bakers want their customers to be able to do that " said Artby.

 

" He won't, he insists that his opinion is the only right one " said Colour Administrator. " He will not allow anything like that "

" Now, it is time for the end like I said "

 

Colouruke used the Tenfold Ocean Strike while Colour Administrator used the Tenfold Darkness Strike. The strikes hit and both of them took damage. Colouruke was getting near the end.

 

" I won't give up " said Colouruke.

" Same here, after what bread has done for me I cannot ever quit " said Artby. " Baking just does too much for any of that "

 

Artby then charged for his Light Implosion while Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, Colour Administrator used his Darkness Implosion. The attacks collided with each other and everyone took damage. Colouruke and Artby were defeated.

 

" Well now, you know what I am really about " said Colour Administrator.

" Colour King will be delighted "

" You haven't won yet " said Warbler. " The three of us are in good condition "

" It won't be for very long, Challenger cannot be supported in this great country " said Colour Administrator.

" What Challenger has done is not as Colourlandish as we need "

 

Colour King knows that his opinion is a true Colourlandish opinion while Challenger's opinion is not the type of opinion that is good for here "

" I will continue fighting for Colour King and I will succeed "

 

Colour Administrator punched Warbler while Colourea kicked him. They got up and then Crayon started charging for his Sky Implosion while Colour Administrator used the Ultimate Darkness Blast. The attacks collided with each other and they took damage.

 

Colour Administrator then got up and he fired the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Colourea countered with the Ultimate Sun Bomb. The bombs collided with each other and there was an explosion full of darkness and light energy which damaged everyone.

 

Everyone got up, Warbler then used the Ultimate Sky Blast while Colour Administrator used the Ultimate Darkness Blast. The blasts hit each other and they both were hit. Colour Administrator got up first but Crayon then kicked him while he then tripped Warbler to the ground.

 

He rushed for Warbler and then he shoved him into Crayon who got out of the way and Warbler fell.

 

Colour Administrator then used the Darkness Implosion while Colourea used the Sun Implosion, the attacks collided and Colourea was starting to slightly struggle.

 

Warbler then used the Ultimate Sky Blast and Colourea used the Ultimate Sun Blast while Colour Administrator used the Ultimate Darkness Blast. The attacks hit their respective targets and Colourea was seriously struggling while Warbler was slightly struggling.

 

Colour Administrator got up and he punched Warbler down to the ground, he then grabbed him and he pushed him towards Colourea who got out of the way and Warbler fell down.

 

Warbler, you shouldn't have come " said Colour Administrator.

" Now you will pay for what you have done "

" By simply not agreeing with his opinion ? " asked Warbler.

" His opinion is the law of the land, if you do not support it you must keep it to yourself " said Colour Administrator.

" I gave you a chance to support Colour King or be quiet and you were not successful "

" Since you refused, this must happen "

" Colourland loves Colour King "

 

Colour Administrator then charged for his Darkness Implosion while Colourea used the Sun Implosion and Warbler used the Tenfold Sky Strike. The attacks collided and Colourea and Warbler were near the end.

 

" Colour King will like this " said Colour Administrator.

" He will and his opinion must be defended throughout Colourland "

" He needs his opinion defended through the whole country ? " asked Crayon. " Well, that seems a bit much "

" It is not, he knows that he is right while others that disagree with him are wrong so that is why " said Colour Administrator.

 

Colour Administrator then rushed for Warbler with the Tenfold Darkness Strike but Crayon used the Tenfold Sun Strike to counter and they both took damage. Colour Administrator got up and he then kicked Colourea.

 

" No " said Crayon.

" Well so much for that " said Colour Administrator. " I know you care for Colourea but I care for the Colourlandish opinion that Colour King has and it is the right thing to do "

 

" Right thing to do ? " asked Crayon.

" Yes " said Colour Administrator. " His opinion is the opinion that Colourlandish people have and it allows Numerians to change "

" Colourlandish people ? " asked Warbler.

" By that he means himself, Colour Queen, Colourclever, Colour Dictator and himself " said Crayon. " He just says Colourlandish to make it seem that the people want it "

" The people do want it " said Colour Administrator.

 

Colour Administrator used his Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Crayon and Warbler used their Ultimate Sky Bombs. Warbler was defeated while Colour Administrator was starting to slightly struggle.

 

" Crayon, you are alone now " said Colour Administrator. " He will be pleased to see that four people opposing him are out of his way "

" Colourland needs people agreeing with him "

" Again, you are just claiming that but really it is you and him " said Crayon.

 

" It's Colourland " said Colour Administrator. " Numerians will commit less crimes thanks to his opinion and Colour King is loved by the people "

 

The people want his opinion "

" Do they ? " asked Crayon. " I'm sure they love that they cannot disagree with him in any way "

" Colour King is showing what a strong leader he is by not allowing people to criticize him, something that Challenger never did " said Colour Administrator.

" Challenger never was able to be as Colourlandish as him, Colourland needs that "

 

" Challenger just didn't care about being a leader as much as Colour King did "

" Or maybe he realized that we do not need to ban all criticism of the leader " said Crayon. " Why does he need all criticism banned and for everyone to agree with his opinion all the time ? "

" Colour King's opinion is a Colourlandish opinion and it is one that the country truly needs and Colourland must always have him for the sake of the country " said Colour Administrator. " Now let's continue "

 

Colour Administrator then charged up the Darkness Implosion while Crayon countered with the Sun Implosion. The attacks collided and they both took damage, Colour Administrator got up first and he then grabbed Crayon and then threw him down to the ground.

 

Colour Administrator started charging for his Darkness Implosion again while Crayon then started to charge for his Sky Implosion.

 

" Crayon, Colour King's opinion is worth everything to Colourland " said Colour Administrator.

" It isn't " said Crayon.

" Colourlandish people love him " said Colour Administrator.

" They cannot get enough of Colour King "

 

The attacks then collided with each other and they both took damage and it was too much damage for Colour Administrator to fight anymore.

 

Crayon then contacted the hospital, while he was waiting he contacted Challenger.

 

" Challenger, we fought them and won " said Crayon.

" Good " said Challenger. " You have gotten stronger "

" We all have, I contacted the hospital " said Crayon.

" Good " said Challenger.

" Colour Administrator talked about the opinion of Colour King a lot " said Crayon.

" I wonder why he would do that " said Challenger.

 

" He said that his opinion was very Colourlandish " said Crayon.

" Very Colourlandish ? " asked Challenger.

" Yes, I don't understand how Colour King is more Colourlandish than other people here " said Crayon.

" I don't see that at all, see you later " said Challenger.

 

They eventually arrived at the hospital which they all stayed at.

 

Meanwhile Colour King was stunned about what happened.

 

" Colour Administrator defeated, but how ? "

" Now it is time for Colourclever to crush them, I cannot allow this "

" My opinion is the only true Colourlandish opinion, Colourlandish people agree with it "

" I am so Colourlandish "

" By stopping Challenger, I will make sure that it is the law of the land forever "

 

" Colourland is great, I cannot let a person like Challenger ruin that "

" Challenger is not as Colourlandish as me and I will make sure that Colourland is a respected country not an embarrassment "

" We must be extremely Colourlandish at all times "

" I am Colourlandish in a way that Challenger is not "

 

" I am extremely Colourlandish "