Other Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Colourland Series 4: Easeion and Melissa ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13

Crayon and His Friends

 

Meanwhile at the hideout, Easeion arrived with the unconscious bodies of Bill and Tara.

 

" Crayon and his friends lost " said Easeion.

" I love this "

" The same happened to Bill and Tara "

" Which is unfortunate "

" Well, that is odd " said Brett. " I had a feeling that the Smithsons would be too much "

" That being said, as a father it does not feel good to see Bill and Tara like this "

" Crayon being gone now is the perfect time for stealing " said Whites.

" Not to mention his friends as well "

" Yeah, this is great " said Melissa.

" It will be a lot easier to rob people " said Xax.

" I love that "

" Same here " said Easeion.

" I do enjoy this "

" Colourland's got no hero now " said Melissa.

" No hero " yelled Easeion.

" We hope that Crayon and his friends are dead " said Brett.

" We must celebrate " said Easeion.

" I love these deaths "

" Yeah " said Xax. " We should send Bear members to rob a liquor store and some different types of stores "

" Yes, that would be a good idea " said Brett.

" Tonight there will be stealing "

" Who will go ? " asked Easeion.

 

" You will go with Xax " said Brett.

" That sounds like a good idea " said Easeion.

" Yeah, our power is insane " said Xax.

" Still it feels so good to Crayon's gone "

" There is a slim chance he didn't die but I think it is a very slim one " said Brett.

" Whites and Melissa you will be stealing the night after Xax and Easeion "

" Sounds good " said Melissa.

" You will also have access to our members, they will bring giant knapsacks " said Brett.

" Sounds great " said Xax.

" I cannot wait for this "

" Same here " said Easeion.

 

Everyone was dismissed.

 

Time continued to pass, Easeion and Xax headed onto their mission while Crayon and his friends had not woken up yet.

 

" This will be great " said Easeion.

" No Crayon for us to think about " said Xax.

" Hahahaha " said Easeion.

" I love that he is gone "

" Same here, bro " said Xax.

" The Bear has done it "

Easeion then broke into a liquor store with Bear members, they stole lots of small vodka and whisky and left.

 

Other Bear members were using their Darkness Bombs to knock people out and they took wallets and necklaces.

 

" Our crimes will go on forever " said a Bear member.

" The fact that none of Crayon and his friends are even thought to be alive right now is awesome " said another Bear member.

" It really is " said a Bear member.

 

Easeion then blasted open a store with his Lightning Edge.

 

He then took gum, protein bars, lottery tickets, candy bars and money.

 

He then blasted through another store and took the same stuff again, his friend Xax then used his Ultimate Sky Blast to break into a store and he stole money and gift cards.

 

Xax and Easeion then saw a man who they threw down to the ground, while Bear members took his belongings.

 

They then headed back in the van, they were met by Brett.

 

Let's see what was stolen " said Brett.

" Money, gift cards, necklaces, wallets, gum, protein bars, vodka, whisky, lottery tickets and gift cards "

" There is a lot of this stuff too "

" Yeah, we took a lot " said Easeion.

" This will be great, Melissa and Whites will be out stealing tomorrow " said Brett.

" You are all dismissed "

 

Xax and Easeion headed to their room.

 

They went to bed, morning came.

 

Challenger was at the hospital, Artby woke up first.

 

" Glad to be awake " said Artby. " Did we win ? "

" Yes " said Challenger.

" That's great " said Artby.

" Bakers must be thrilled to see this "

" My love for baking continues to grow even more "

" Bakers have wanted me to love baking like this "

" Uh, okay " said Challenger. " I'm not sure who will wake up next "

" Same here " said Artby.

Time continued passing and then next Colouruke and Allie woke up.

 

" Glad to be back " said Colouruke.

" Me too " said Allie. " Hopefully Warbler will wake up soon "

" Bakers want him awake, it will happen " said Artby.

" We must believe in bread "

" I have this bread based belief "

" Bread ? " asked Challenger.

" Yes, bread has been baked for a reason " said Artby.

" While it is true that bakers have loved my mouth, they bake bread to make us better "

" They make us better as people, their baking does that "

 

Colourea then got up.

 

" I'm glad to be alive " said Colourea.

Glad to see you are here " said Colouruke.

" Same here " said Artby.

" Hopefully Crayon will be up soon " said Colourea.

 

Warbler and Crayon got up after that.

 

" We are all back " said Crayon.

" The Bear must be stopped but we should keep resting more " said Warbler.

" An organization like the Bear is not one to be fighting too soon " said Challenger.

" I think bakers would want the same " said Artby. " They care so much about our mouths, that they would hate to see them hurt too much "

 

More time passed, Whites and Melissa then were heading out for stealing with Bear members.

 

" I really admire your abilities " said Melissa.

" I admire you in the same way " said Whites.

" Now, let's go " said Melissa.

 

Whites then charged up the Snowstorm Implosion which absolutely froze lots of people, Melissa then cooled them off with the Fire Bomb which severely knocked them out.

 

They then took lots of wallets, Melissa then used the Super Inferno Blast to break open a door of a store.

 

They stole beer, smokes, money, gum, lighters, candy bars, lottery tickets and protein bars.

 

Bear members then used their Darkness Blasts and they broke inside a liquor store and they stole wine, rum and money.

 

They then continued beating people up and blasting them, stealing their wallets and some necklaces.

 

They saw a ring which they stole, they then met up with Whites and Melissa.

 

" We all stole so much " said a Bear member.

" Time to see Brett " said Melissa.

" He will be thrilled "

" He sure will " said Whites.

 

They then made it back to the hideout where they saw Brett with his son Easeion.

 

" Glad to see you all take this stuff " said Easeion.

" The lack of Crayon makes this so much easier "

" I was tired of that motherfucker so this makes me happy "

" We are all happy to see this " said Brett.

" Now, let's see what was stolen "

" Money, rum, whisky, beer, wine, necklaces, ring, wallets, lottery tickets, gum, protein bars, candy bars and smokes "

 

" Very good, the organization has so much stuff now, so much for the Bear members to use, we will check all these lottery tickets "

" It appears all those were worth 1500 dollars from all the stealing through the whole way "

" Now, you are all dismissed "

 

Whites and Melissa then headed into their room, where Melissa then started kissing Whites.

 

Meanwhile Xax and Easeion were talking.

 

" The Bear is unstoppable " said Xax.

" We sure are " said Easeion. " There is no end to our success "

" Crayon's gone, hahahahaha "

" To think my siblings succeeded in that, it makes feel great as a brother even though I do miss them "

" The Smithsons truly are great "

" Same here " said Xax.

" While we do love the fact that Crayon's gone, they are missed "

" Well, tomorrow we are up to steal " said Easeion.

" Maybe we should break into some houses "

" Yeah, we could do so " said Xax.

" Yeah, we might get some different things to steal, which Brett would love " said Xax.

" While we have so much liquor, gum, candy bars, smokes and protein bars we should get some other things to steal "

" Yeah, it will be great " said Easeion.

 

More days passed, Easeion and Xax had broken into a few houses during that time and they had stolen headphones, USB cables, watches, wallets and money.

 

Eventually, Crayon and his friends checked out of the hospital.

 

" Glad to see this " said Challenger.

" Same here " said Colouruke.

" We should get bread " said Artby. " We have not seen bakers for too long now "

" Bakers cannot deal with that too much longer, they need my purchases just like my mouth needs their baking "

 

" It is part of the customer to baker relationship "

" Yeah, we could go " said Allie.

" I could use a bite to eat " said Warbler.

" Sounds like a plan " said Colourea.

 

They then headed to the bakery, where Artby thanked bakers again like he usually does.

 

" So glad to see all of you " said Artby. " My mouth has been treated so good by your baking "

" Uh, yay " said a baker.

" Yeah, it has " said Artby.

 

They then got their bread and left.

 

" So glad to see this bread " said Artby. " My love for bread is so strong, but my mouth needs me to love bread like this "

" It does ? " asked Allie.

" Allie, it does " said Artby. " Bakers understand my mouth, they use bread to understand it "

 

" Bakers use bread to understand it ? " asked Challenger.

" Challenger, they do " said Artby.

" I have never heard of that " said Colouruke.

" Same here " said Colouruke.

" We should head back " said Warbler.

" Sounds like a plan " said Crayon.

 

They headed their seperate ways and said their goodbyes.

 

Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby heard about the attacks.

 

" Man these guys have done so much damage " said Crayon.

" Still, it is pretty remarkable that nobody died from all of that " said Colourea.

" It sure is " said Colouruke.

" It still is really bad money wise for all these people, it hurts bakers " said Artby. " We will keep training and give one of the best asskickings ever "

" Especially for bakers "

" Bakers are so amazing "

" Yeah, I should be able to use a Stage 3 attack soon hopefully " said Colouruke.

" Warbler or me should be close " said Artby. " Knowing Easeion or whoever they have next will have those as well " said Crayon.

" Yeah, I could see it " said Colouruke.

" Yeah, that's why we'll keep our training going " said Colourea.

" That is for sure " said Artby.

They ate their bread, more time continued to pass.

 

Crayon kissed Colourea before they went to bed, Artby and Colouruke then went to bed as well.

 

Morning came, they all woke up and made their breakfast which they enjoyed.

 

 

"  We should just continue training " said Colourea.

" Well let's head out and train "

 

They then met up with Warbler and Allie outside.

 

" Good morning " said Warbler.

" Hey " said Allie.

" Hello all " said Colouruke.

" We should resume our training " said Artby.

" Bakers would like that "

" Yeah, let's go " said Colourea.

 

They then headed to their usual training spot.

 

Crayon and Warbler used the Bird Implosion, Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion, Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, Artby used the Sun Implosion while Allie used the Sky Implosion.

 

" So amazing " said Allie. " I am so impressed "

" Thanks Allie " said Warbler. " It is great to see "

" It sure is " said Colouruke.

" We should use our blasts " said Crayon.

" Bakers would love that " said Artby. " Bread has made me so powerful "

 

Crayon and Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast, Artby used the Ultimate Sun Blast, Warbler used the Ultimate Bird Blast while Allie used the Ultimate Sky Blast.

 

" It feels great to blast like this " said Warbler.

" It sure does " said Allie. " When we are together we really are a lot better "

" Bakers want us together " said Artby.

" They understand us as people so much "

" We should use our bombs, I explode for the baker "

" Nice explosions " said Allie.

" I am proud of us " said Crayon.

" I am curious about Challenger " said Colouruke.

" He will likely need to fight " said Colourea. " If Bill and Tara can get that close "

Challenger's abilities are out of this world " said Warbler.

" They sure are " said Artby.

" We should use our strikes "

" Bakers want us to do so "

 

Crayon and Colourea used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Warbler used the Tenfold Bird Strike, Artby used the Tenfold Sun Strike, Colouruke used the Tenfold Ocean Strike while Allie used the Tenfold Sky Strike.

 

" Nice strikes " said Allie.

" These bird techniques should do wonders " said Warbler.

" These were the moves that Blackburnian used "

" Yeah, it is awesome to see this " said Allie.

" I think that I will be able to use the Deepsea Implosion soon " said Colouruke.

" I could see that " said Crayon.

 

" Bakers have loved us so much " said Artby. " We can defend the baker better than ever "

" We should go get bread, bakers need my purchases in the same way my mouth needs their baking "

 

They then headed to the bakery, where Artby then thanked all the bakers.

 

They got their bread and left.

 

" We will head our seperate ways " said Allie.

" Bye " said Warbler.

" Goodbye " the other four said.

 

Warbler and Allie were at their place.

 

" I love being around you " said Allie.

" Same here " said Warbler.

 

The two of them made out with each other.

 

Time continued to pass, Melissa and Whites were together.

 

" It is our turn to steal tonight " said Whites.

" We will do good " said Melissa.

" How could we not " said Whites.

" We are so amazing together " said Melissa.

" Hahahaha " said Whites.

" There is nothing we cannot do "

 

Crayon and his friends enjoyed their supper, later on Crayon kissed Colourea goodnight and the four friends went to bed.

 

Whites and Melissa then left the hideout and got into the van, they had Bear members for support.

 

They then arrived in Colourland, Whites used the Snowstorm Blast to knock people out.

 

Whites took wallets and a necklace. Melissa then fired off the Inferno Blast which blasted open part of a store which they went inside.

 

Melissa took locks, nails, hammers, screwdrivers and money.

 

Melissa then used that blast with Bear members and they then broke into a different store.

 

They took gum, candy bars, money, protein bars, smokes and lighters.

 

They then headed to this other store which they blasted open.

 

They stole lipstick, money, gift cards and gum.

 

They all met up outside and they then went back to the Bear hideout where they were greeted by Brett.

 

" Let's see what was stolen " said Brett.

" Money, wallets, gum, lipstick, gift cards, protein bars, candy bars, smokes, lighters, screwdrivers, nails, hammers and locks "

" Very good "

" It was simple for us " said Whites.

" Yes " said Melissa.

" We are so strong "

" Glad to see " said Brett. " You two are dismissed, I will be sending in Bear members tomorrow through Colourland "

 

Whites and Melissa went to bed.