Other Fan Fiction / Role Playing Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Daimonion ❯ Daimonion:Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You wake up and open your eyes, satisfied with a wonderful sleep in a wonderful bed. The sun was shinning brightly through the windows. You can't help but smile; you had never gotten a better night of sleep in your life!
You roll over on your back, stretch and yawn. You then sit up and get out of bed. You walk out of the room and head down the stairs.
You see Thantos in the living room on the sofa with his nose in a book. He looks up and smiles, "Good morning, _____."
"Good morning," you smile back.
"Shall we have breakfast?"
You nod and step off the last stair and walk to him as he stands. He leads you into the dinning room where he has it set for two. One place for you with your plate and the other with his.
He pulls out your chair and you sit down. He had cut some fresh fruit for you to have this morning.
He pushes your chair in and he sits in the one beside you. "Thank you," you say gratefully.
"You're very welcome," he says politely.
You nod and help yourself to your meal. It was fresh and tasted very good. You and Thantos eat quietly and when you're done, you offer to help clean up. But, he refuses.
He picks up the dishes and takes them into the kitchen then he comes back out. He sits back in the seat beside you to your left. "Where's everyone else?" you ask him.
"They haven't returned yet, though they should be back very soon," he says then continues with a new subject, "What would you like to do today? We have plenty of things to do around here."
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"You like video games?" he asks.
"Yeah, video games are fun," you say a little surprised that there are actually video games in the demon world. They had electricity like lighting and running water, but video games?
"Okay, good, let's go play," he says getting up.
You both head into the living room and sit on the couch as you hear a small rumble of thunder outside.
"Well, looks like we finished the game just in time," he says.
"Good thing," you add.
"So are you feeling more comfortable here?" he asks.
You hadn't thought about it but you didn't think about trying to run away today, "I guess so."
"Good. I'm glad you're not so freaked out today."
"Yeah, so all you guys do is play games all day?"
"Pretty much, yeah, unless Delva is in a sour mood and that hardly ever happens. The game station is his after all."
"Oh, I see," you say.
The door opens and you hear a voice from behind it, "Honey, I'm home!" Then Delva walks out from behind it soaking wet.
"Welcome back, did you all have a good trip?" Thantos asks Delva.
"Of course, except for the rain," Delva says.
"We need it," Reign says walking in. With a small box wrapped in red cloth.
"We brought you something, _____." he says looking at you with a smile on his face.
"Oh! Me! Pick me! Let me give it to her!" Delva begs jumping up and down in a childish way.
"Oh, all right," Reign hands the box to him.
"You're going to like this," he says and hands it to you.
"What is it?" you ask on impulse.
"Open it and find out," he says.
You pull the cloth from the top, and then you open the box. Right in the bottom.
Is an adorable kitten looking up at you with red eyes. The eyes made you jump at first but it was so cute you couldn't help but put your hands in the box and pick it up.
You hold it to your chest as it rubs its little head under your chin and against your neck. Its fur felt so soft. "It's so cute, thank you all so much!" you say and stand up giving Delva and Reign a hug.
"So you like cats right?" Delva asks.
"If I didn't, I do now. It is so pretty, is it a boy or a girl?" you ask.
"It's a girl. Delva got curious enough to figure that out on the way home," Reign says smiling at Delva.
"Well! It was bugging me so I had to know," he says, slightly blushing. You laugh softly and Delva asks you, "What are you going to name her?"
"Hm. Well, how about Patches?"
"Sounds fitting," Thantos says as he stands up and walks to you to pet her.
"Good," you smile, "So we're all agreed on Patches?"
"Sounds good," Reign says. "Oh, and we have company."
"Who?" Thantos asks.
"Drakon, he's outside with Psythe," Delva says.
Soon after that a man walks in and Psythe behind him.