Other Fan Fiction ❯ Cybersix: Revelations and Aftermath ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cyber Six: Halloween

With unearthly grace Cyber Six leapt over the blow, the leather bodysuit clad woman moving with inhuman speed. Her cape swirled around her lanky body, the red lining nearly the same color of blood.

The vampire smiled, her pure white skin gleaming as she purred, “You only have to stay still a moment, and it’s all offer.”

“Not interested,” Cyber Six answered angrily, “now where’s Lori?”

The redheaded woman smiled slightly, “Ah, so that’s the reason.”

There was a soft, almost deadly growl and Data Seven emerged from the alley, the carcass of a patchwork monster laying on the ground behind it. “Grrrr,” the panther made it’s opinion of the situation very clear.

“Too bad,” the vampire smiled a little regretfully, “Jose was hoping Patchwork would do better. Oh well.”

“Lori,” Cyber Six repeated coldly.

The vampire looked amused, “The old haunted house by the park, that’s where we have her. A bit cliche but....” She turned and walked away gracefully, lush body barely concealed beneath her red dress.

“You aren’t getting away,” Cyber Six lunged forward to try and grab her then shockingly the other woman seemed to dissolve away into mist, swirling off into the night. “Damn it,” Cyber Six cursed softly.

“Mrowr,” Data Seven sounded more than a bit annoyed.

“Come on,” Cyber Six growled out as they bounded up the side of a building then raced across the crumbling rooftops of Meridiana.

And to think, the night started out so well, too. Lori Anderson and Adrian Sidelman had gone out with the Halloween partiers, their latest in a series of dates. Lori was dressed as a sexy bunny girl, while Adrian had skipped the costumes. Everything had been going fine until the passed a dark alley... and were jumped.

Their attackers had the stench of Von Richter’s bio-engineered creations but looked like something right out of a horror movie. Wolfen man-beasts, that damn vampire lady and several oddly designed patchwork men had raced from the darkness, swiftly seperating Lori and Adrian before the wolves had carried Lori away. Data Seven had jumped into the fight, the panther having shadowed their date, but even with his help there had been too many for her to break free and retrieve Lori immediately.

“Mrrr,” Data Seven’s growl sounded angry, the cat keeping up with Cyber Six’s incredible leaps with ease.

“And what happened to my telling you to stay home?” Cyber Six demanded as they hit a flat roof, she bent her legs and leapt.

Data Seven almost sounded sheepish, “Merowr?”

“It seemed like a good idea at the time?” Cyber Six felt herself smiling a bit, despite her worry. “Thanks, partner.”

“Rowr,” Data Seven shrugged.

They reached the park in a few moments, the seaside town’s lush expanse of forest and trails a oasis of peace from the city, usually. Of course it being Halloween night the place was backed, teens running in the dark woods with flashlights, costumes everywhere and a party atmosphere building rapidly.

Uncaring if she was seen Cyber Six raced through the woods, following a trail right up to a hillside where the old house stood. Built before the area was declared a city park it was old even for Meridiana’s loose standards, dating back nearly a hundred years. Now weather beaten and abandoned the shutters creaked ominously, the dark colored paint making the building look like a giant black shadow.

‘They probably know I’m coming so...’ Cyber Six thought as she raced forward, kicking out a leather boot and sending the front door crashing in, revealing a reception comitee.

“Die,” the black cloaked figure swung his scythe, what almost looked like white bones gleaming in the dark.

“Not today,” Cyber Six grabbed the wooden handle and yanked, tugging her foe off balance before slugging him in the face. The mask slipped free to reveal ugly green skin and she struck again, sending it crashing to the ground.

“Fffft,” Data Seven made a disgusted noise.

“Deffinately Jose’s handiwork,” Cyber Six nodded. She looked at Data Seven, “Can you track Lori’s scent?”

“Rrrft,” Data Seven replied, his tone of voice sounding faintly insulted that she even had to ask the question.

“All right partner,” Cyber Six said as they moved inside, “lead the way.”
Swiftly Cyber Six and Data Seven ran through the house, eventually raching a central room with stairs leading up or down into a basement. Without pausing much they descended into the underground, finding what was a usual basement... right up to where the back wall had been torn out to reveal a tunnel.

“Stop,” the icy female voice came as the woman emerged from the tunnel.

“That must be cold,” Cyber Six murmured as she readied herself for battle against the blonde haired naked woman.

“Our master is waiting,” the blonde gasped as fur began to rapidly cover her body, “but you must be weakened first!” In moments skin had been replaced with fur, her body bulking out to a muscular human/wolf hybrid.

Gracefully Cyber Six leaped over the first swipe of those claws, the hot breath puffing against her skin, then blocked a impossibly fast blow. ‘She’s faster than the ones in the alley,’ Cyber Six blocked a blow, ‘but not as fast as I am.’

“Rowr!” Data Seven pounced, landing his full weight on the wolf-girl’s shoulders and sending her crashing to the ground.

Taking advantage Cyber Six moved in and hammered a blow to her face, knocking her out. A second blow and a wet crack and the thing was dead, unmoving. “I hate doing that,” Cyber Six muttered as she wiped the green goo from her hand.

“Mrowr,” Data Seven lead them deeper into the tunnels.

It took them nearly ten minutes to reach the end of the artificially built tunnel, a sickly green glow lighting the end. Silently Cyber Six and Data Seven moved up to the opening, carefully peering around the corner even as they heard a very interesting conversation.

“But why won’t you go out with me?” Jose whined, the black haired young man looking up plaintively, dressed in a outfit reminicent of Hitler youth.

. “Pul-LEASE,” Lori waved a hand dramatically. The redhead gave Jose a look, “You’re way too young and short for me.”

“I could get extension,” Jose said weakly, “and if you give me a little time...”

“And you’re ugly, too,” Lori said with finality.

Jose made a frustrated sound and turned to his companion, “Vampiress, could you please do something about her?!”

“Like I’m scared of a bony white skinned chick,” Lori sniffed.
“I am NOT bony,” Vampiress scowled from where she was leaning up against a tube filled with a glowing green substance. All around the small clear area in the middle of the cavern there were various kinds of machinery, all busy to unknown purposes.

“I’ll go for the vampire,” Cyber Six said, “you get Jose away from Lori.”

“Rawr,” Data Seven agreed as they both bolted from cover. Data Seven moved like water to Lori’s side, baring his teeth and snapping dramatically at Jose with his teeth.

“Na.. Nice kitty,” Jose squeaked before Lori knocked him down.

“You,” Vampiress hissed, her fangs gleaming.

Sweeping in fast Cyber Six attacked, not giving her time to mist away or otherwise escape. Quickly she determined this woman was almost as powerful as she was, but not quite,

“Ow, no, hey, ow!”

They traded a flurry of blows, fist nearly invisible as they searched for a opening... anywhere they could break through. Smoothly Vampiress switched to kicks and nearly took Cyber Six’s head off.

“Eep, not the nose! Owee!”

“What?” Cyber Six and Vampiress cried as both of them turned to see what was going on only to freeze in surprise.

Data Seven was sitting there looking like the cat that ate the cream while Lori, keeping Jose pinned with her knees, was proceeding to punch the hell out of his head. “And this is for the Circus,” Lori punched, “and for interrupting my dates with Adrian!”

“I give, I give, I surrender,” Jose wailed, “just someone get her off me!”

Vampiress and Cyber Six exchanged a sympathetc glance.”What say you take Jose,” Cyber Six offered, “I’ll take Lori home and we’ll pretend none of this ever happened.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Vampiress said as she picked up the now out cold Jose. But leaving the room she warned, “This isn’t over.”

“I wasn’t expecting it to be,” Cyber Six said while keeping a grip on her feisty partner.

“That was fun,: Lori beamed, “can we do it again?”

Cyber Six just sighed.

The End

Notes: Just a fun little one-shot featuring Cyber Six vs monsters. I rather liked it being LORI who actually finished the whole fight.