Other Fan Fiction ❯ Doing The Nemesis ❯ Doing The Nemesis ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Note #1: “Xenoblade Chronicles”, related characters, related places and related places are copyright 2011 to 3012 by Monolioth Soft. All rights served. Don’t send that real world Face Mechons know as lawyers to my house, please.
Note #2: Spoilers for the plot of “X.B.C” are littered here before then a junkyard. If you don’t like spoilers, hit the back button on your browsers – now!


“Doing the Nemesis”
A “Xenoblade Chronicles” Fan-Fiction
by Dr. Thinker


=XBC=


It was two weeks since Fiora came out High Elita Regeneration Chamber


She found Venea was at Outlook Park.


The dark blue Mechina stated, “You look like you have a question on your mind.”


Fiora stated, “Let’s my two questions are tied.”


Venea asked, “Then spill them out.”


Fiora asked, “How did you modified me? And what you and Lady Mayneth’s plan during Shulk’s earlier journey before the events on Prison Island?””


After her signed Venea, “The plan started just a little bit after the Face Clawer -- the Mechon that Shulk, Reyn and you called Metal Face – come back after his attack on your home – Colony 9.”



=XBC=



Venea sighed as she recalled the first thing Face Clawer ranted when he got back from his attack on Colony 9: “Metal Face? Are those kids getting enough Ether in their diet? Every single Mechon has a face!”


Venea had already took the female Homs’s entire armor off, washed her with water, and then dry her off. Homs would say that the female Homs was in her birthday suit. The female Homs was sitting face up on Venea’s operating table.” She is glad that Face Hammer is busy around Colony 9 and Gunner was flying around Mechonis’s middle of the chest. Alvis, the mysterious blue hair Mechina adult was present when when Face Clawer returned from Colony 9 with the Homs. Alvis told her female Homs named for Eigil’s future Face Nemesis was Fiora. Venea knew that he was a powerful ally to the Lady Meyneth. Rumors from some of the more nuttier Mechina claim that he’s the real god of the universe – and both Lady Meyneth and Lord Zanza got 1/3 of of Alvis’s power - - but right now, there was no proof for or against that rumor.


Venea carried over Fiora’s naked body to a chair. This chair would be part of Face Nemesis’s Mechon – a sliver one. She examined the body. It was possible to turn her into Mechon central nerve unit. Venea sighed as she start Fiora’s hair off.

The familiar voice of Lady Meyneth asked, “Can you try cut her body a little better than Face Clawer, Face Hammer and Face Gunner?”


Venea answered, “I give it to give it a shot, but that’s a tall order, Lady Meyneth.”

Lady Meyneth remarked, “Then let me lead a hand.”


Venea saw that her moving were turning Fiora’s body back on the backside. Lady Meyneth make a huge cut around the back end – allowing Venea very easy access to Fiora’s Homs organs: hearts, lungs, stomach, and the two Ether stones. Those two Ether Stones collect all the Ether given off by Bionis and use to help power the Homs’s organs ability to use Talent Arts – similar to Mechina’s Ether Orbs. Venea cast her Talent Art “Hold System” freezing Fiora’s body – so her Blue Bloods cells won’t know what was going on. And stated working on modifying her blood system so it Ben work with Face Nemesis. Next, Lady Meyneth used Venea’s hands to cut all of wires in Fiora’s brains while that lead to her brain’s memories storage.


Venea remarked, “Why did you do that?”.”


Lady Meyneth remarked, “She tried to shot Face Clawer with missiles. If she discover that she was turn into Mechon without her knowledge. She will most likely been every angry with us.”


Venea stated,, “But Eigil is looking for Face Nemesis to speak, if she doesn’t speak Eigil will know something rotten is coming down the pipeline.”


Lady Meyneth remarked as she make one of Venea’s hand to touch Lady Meyneth’s yellow triangle stone, “Don't worry, I have plan.”


Venea grinned the largest smile she had since Eigil began this war with Bionis, because she had good feeling that Lady Meyneth was going do – and was behind her Lady 400% percent. Next, Venea used the cut wires in from Fiora’s brains to go to a sound analyzing which upgrade Fiora's ears to hear any higher sounds of the Mechina. After that, Venea added a small engine to her system and wired to the most of it’s wires to where the nerves that lead to the Fiora’s heart was still around. Next, Lady Meyneth used Venea’s hands to input an entire system of a Mechina and wired to the engine. Venea input in a radar and tracking system. Next she locate Fiora’s Soul Stone – this stone was where all Bionis lifeforms had their souls – Venea took the Fiora’s Soul Stone and wired to it a Soul Container. This Soul Container was use to to prevent Fiora’s Soul was leaking out and entering another female lifeform. Next, Venea wired to the memories – so Fiora’s soul has a playground that wouldn’t cause any problems with Face Nemesis operation. Next, Venea used machine to two copies Lady Meyneth’s yellow triangle stone. With that done, Lady Meyneth use Venea’s heads to add and wired Mechina’s muscle system to Fiora’s body – this add weight to Fiora’s body as well as higher level of strength equal to a Mechina.

Lady Meyneth stated, “I think we close to done with this Homs’ modifying.”

Lady Meyneth quickly Venea's hands to turn all the sliver metal lying near-by to all but Fiora’s face with sliver metal.


Venea stated as based a sliver medal in the face of mask., “We should mask her face. She is mostly like going working a lot with Metal Face and if he’s know that Fiora’s Face Nemesis, he’s not going to happy camper and may betray us.”


Lady Meyneth quickly used Venea’s hands to modified the sliver face mask with a strange hour-like diamond vision and place them it on Fiora’s head. The mask covered all but Fiora’s Homs’ mouth.

Venea asked, “Do you know what weapon she had?”

Lady Meyneth answered, “She had twin daggers.”


Venea remarked, “Then let’s make some double sword for her and her Face Nemesis.,”


Lady Meyneth added, “That sounds good but can you add drone system on the back on her.”.”


Venea stated, “I will have to wired it to her feet but it is doable.”


When Venea was finished with added weapons to Fiora’s Mechon-ized body, Venea was hit by a shock wave.


Lady Meyneth remarked, “What’s up?”

Venea remarked, “Metal Face just got burned.”

Lady Meyneth stated, “We know that can’t be Zanza’s Mondo. Right now, Mondo doesn’t have any attack then the Mondo Buster and it’s one Support Spell – Mondo Enchant.”


As she nodded and added the copy of the, Venea stated, “I transport you into the one stone and set you for Soul transformation then I work on Face Nemesis’s Mechon frame.”


After transporting the Soul of Lady Meyneth into the second stone and setting up for soul transformation, Venea used her “Mind Carry” Talent Arts to carry to move Fiora’s body telekinesis like to the Frame Room - -and start work on the Face Nemesis. And just as she was place Fiora’s body into the room.




Venea stated, “Face Nemesis. Your frame is complete. All that reminder is the soul transformation.”


A computer remarked, “Lady Venea, Master Eigil wants to see you.”

Venea replied, “I will see him on this Face is completed.”


=XBC=


Venea confronted Eigil and stated, “Face 77777 a.k.a Face Nemesis is completed.”


Eigil stated, “That’s a bit odd for a serial number. Serial numbers are usually 124912 or 942402.”


Venea remarked, “Your point?”


Eigil stated, “A good handful of both the Homs and Mechina both think the number seven is lucky. This is might be a sign that you are turning traitor.”


An unfamiliar face to Eigil spoke, “She made me didn’t she. I will give my life to serve you.”


Eigil stated, “Face Nemesis. Unmask so I can see your face.”

Face Nemesis out of her Face Mechon and unmasked her humanoid body and asked, “Permission to have my face mask while working with Metal Face.”


Eigil stated,”Permission granted.” Eigil paused and turned to Venea and stated, “Nice work. Go check on Face Gunner. He’s been really moody of late” Eigli turned to Face Nemesis. For now, go high and scout out Prison Island for my attack on it. later.”


As she put her face mask back on Face Nemesis remarked at the same time Venea stated to look for Face Gunner, “Your order will be carried out.”


=XBC=


Venea transported herself to head of Mechnois and started to laugh.


Lady Meyneth’s voice stated via telepathic forced, “Don’t laugh too hard. Eigil might heard you.”


Venea nodded.


=XBC=


Venea find herself on the head of Mechnois. Thinking what she would do if she was Eigil’s plan. Mostly had the Mechina modify Mechonis into a rocketship and take off for an another world were the Homs don’t exist. The changes of Zanza being return would go from a whopping ninety percent change to as astonishing low four percent if the Mechina just left the planet.

Venea heard Lady Meyneth’s telepathic voice stated, “We got problems.”


Venea asked, “What problems?”


Lady Meyneth’s telepathic voice, “Eigil had told Face Clawer and me that I am to lead the attack on the High Elita while Metal Face destroy the Prison Island. The Island would face in the sea – and might successful kill Lord Zanza.”

Venea stated, “How about putting Zanza's brain to sleep or damaging his brain way. That way we won’t have to deal with the Telietha that are the real forms of the High Elita this century.”


=XBC=


Venea was at her lab when Face Nemesis landed in. A large chunk of her chest section was cut open.”


Venea stated, “What happen on Prison Island?”


Face Nemesis remarked, “That attack was an epic failure of epic portions as the Homs might say. Zanza powered up the Mondo – and Shulk is really down in the dump from the reveal that Fiora was the body controlling Face Nemesis. This frame need some repairs.””

Venea asked,, “So what’s your idea, Lady Meyneth?”


Face Nemesis remarked, “If they get the Homs gets their heads screw on right after getting their mind went screwy on them durning the events on Prison Island, they should be going to making the track though Valak Mountains on Bionics' right arm– towards Sword Valley and Garland Fortress. I will try to talk to them out of them – and if fail – I battle them there – to secretly switch Zanza’s Mondo with my own Mondo. That way no would expect anything.”

Venea asked, “Why did Zanza free the Mondo? And why did he pick the boy?”

Face Nemesis replied, “Those two are good question, but I don’t have any good answers for them.”


=XBC=

Lady Meyneth’s telepathic voice ring loudly in Venea’s Mechina Brain Orb, “Face Clawer is a Prince Zanza!.”


After Venea winced because “Prince Zanza” or “Princess Zanza” was the most awful Mechina insult for an evil Mechina, she asked, “What happen?”

Lady Meyneth stated, “Face Clawer show up and reveal himself to be that dumbbell of the traitor Homs know as Mumkar from the events at the Sword Valley on year ago and hold me hostage in exchange for the Mondo. The half-High Elita and half-Homs blast him and then Shulk and his ground battled Mumkar until Eigil show up to take us back. Looks like I have to fight for Eigil. Is Eigil knows of my awaking.”


Venea answered, “No. He is not.”

Lady Meyneth remarked, “I’m coming in a land for quick repairs then I had to return to Garland Fortress.”


=XBC=


Venea heard an explosion from her lab.


Venea asked, “Computer, where is the explosion come from?”


The Computer answered, “Garland Fortress.”

Venea asked, “Is Eigil all-right?”


The Computer stated, “Fine. He’s heading to the Core of Mechonis still with Face Fist. By the way, I’m see that you doing an Geara.”

After groan, Venea recalled that Geara was a bad engine. There was a long time between the fifth and sixth Boinis reborn by Lord Zanza. Geara did anything bad from stealing to kill other Mechina. Miqol was really annoyed by Geara's actions It took sometime, but the Mechina Police cornered her and she explode herself.


Lady Meyneth’s telepathic voice remarked, “She is doing Geara to protect the universe from Lord Zanza.”


After the computer laughed, Venea asked, ““What happen?”


Lady Meyneth’s telepathic voice stated, “Looks like the reason is that Fiora’s soul had an attraction to Shulk and she recovered her body from me. “


Venea asked, “So what’s the plan?”

Lady Meyneth’s telepathic voice answered, “Two missions: Protect and help them when I can. Turns out Fiora doesn’t hate me as much as I thought – and second—she wants to know what is my important job.”

Venea remarked, “Good luck.”

Lady Meyneth stated, “As the humanoids from the previous universe might say – I might need it.”


=XBC=


Venea said, “Once again, I’m sorry for messing your body.”


Fiora remarked, “Relax. If I was your body, I would do the same things you did.”


Venea stated, “You may have gotten your Homs body from High Elita Regeneration Chamber but your brain is getting close to a Mechina one.”

Fiora stated, “Thanks, I think.”


Venea asked, “If you were awaken at the time of modifying your original Homs into Mechon Central Unit system Force Nemesis would allow it up?”


Fiora stated, “Most like the answer would have been would been a ‘yes’ since the other opinion was either death or a prison of war.””


Venea stated, “Well, I hope you have good day.”

As she left, Fiora remarked, “You too.”

Venea look up at sun. It was look like everyone in the new universe Shulk created is having a good day today.



=THE END=