Other Fan Fiction ❯ Edna and Harvey: The Breakout~A POV Story ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue:

***Edna's POV***

For the longest time, as long as I can remember, I've been stuck inside an asylum. I don't really remember what happened to me or why I was in this place.

I awoke one morning, noticing myself inside a padded room, wearing a hospital night gown with only my undergarments. I couldn't make out why this room was made, but there was a chair and a table there. At least I had some place to sit.

One other object I had noticed was something I just couldn't let go...a stuffed rabbit made of terrycloth. Where did he come from, I thought, as I pondered, just standing in the room.

It was weird enough that I dreamt that I was a gigantic monster with tentacles, attacking and devouring a pirate ship full of men looking alike. I don't know why, but it was really weird.

All of a sudden, I heard the door opening. Wonder who it was?

***Marcel's POV***

Things have been quiet since I last went to check my patient. But no matter what I have tried, she still clinged to something in her past, something that always leads to the night of the incident, but what?

When I was about to enter, I heard some brief growling, like a piranha fish devouring human flesh. Curious, I thought, as I prepared to open the door.

When I entered, I glanced at the girl, the patient I have to deal with for 10 years now: Edna Konrad.

"What's going on?" I demanded, wanting to know what the noise was.

"Oh nothing." she said before mock singing, "Doobeedoobeedoo."

"Pah!" I frowned, realizing that she was still a bit loopy from being electrified once again.

Perhaps I should have lighten up on her, but then again, she needed the therapy for a reason.

With that, as I made my way out, I could have sworn I heard Edna make a play growl. Such a disobedient child...

Right now, I thought as I departed to my office, I just need a freakin' drink.

***Harvey's POV***

As I opened my eyes, I noticed the girl looking around in confusion as she made a playful roar. It was my friend, Edna, back from being electrocuted with so many volts on her.

She had lost almost all her memories of the past, the things that made her what she was. And it wasn't just that, but I'll get to that later.

Once more, it would be up to me to help bring back the memories of my creator, hopefully not for the worse.

"Edna and Harvey: The Breakout~A POV Story"

(End of Prologue)