Other Fan Fiction ❯ Endings ❯ Endings ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Good Omens belongs to Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
A/N: These drabbles are not connected with each other.

Endings
by darlingfox



The End of the Road

A map, Newt thought desperately, I should have taken a map with me!

Finding a way to the Lower Tadfield was much more difficult than it had seemed. Only narrow roads with so many crossroads that Newt was sure they were Satan's work. They were made to cause rush-hours.

If there would have been any other vehicles, that was. Newt stood beside his car in the middle of the forest and stared the sign in front of him. Three fingers pointed to different directions and none of them said Lower Tadfield.

Finally Newt swore and gave up.

The world ended.



The Last Straw

Crowley had been bored.

It had been a mistake from his part, too, Aziraphale reflected later. He should have entertained the demon somehow.

Maybe a bottle of wine would have prevented this tragedy, Aziraphale mused and then thought better of them. Several bottles. At least that would have kept Crowley in his shop and from being a nuisance elsewhere. Then again, his precious books might have ended in the line of fire, so to speak, and that was unacceptable.

“Really, my dear,” Aziraphale sighed and stared at the sad pieces on the floor. “A mass suicide?”

Crowley actually looked embarrassed.