Other Fan Fiction ❯ Escalated ❯ Fired up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fired up
Jann Lee was opening his eyes to see his boss, Zhou Jen, he was dressed in a purple suit and his hair was short and neatly trimmed. He looked cross at him
 
Zhou Jen: Hope you enjoyed your beauty sleep, Jann Lee…
 
Jann Lee stands up and faces him
 
Zhou Jen: BEACAUSE MY PRIZED ITEM IS GONE!!
 
Normally a person would say sorry, but not Jann Lee
 
Zhou Jen: I have to close the club because of it, I have to call the police because of it, and maybe I will have to fire you… because of it.
 
Jann Lee: I understand…
 
Jann Lee then noticed several guards behind Zhou Jen
 
Jann Lee: But your guards allowed it
 
Zhou Jen: What do you mean?
 
Jann Lee: A young girl… went in to your club… and flirted at the guards to grant them access to… restricted areas, she stole the golden lotus.
 
Jhou Jen: What about the window?
 
Seeing the window entirely smashed, however his head was on firewood, he couldn't remember who broke in.
 
Jann Lee: I tried to stop her; the glass must have been smashed in the progress.
 
Zhou Jen: Hmm… you really don't know what happened yet you know who stole the Golden Lotus, tell me who stole it?
 
Jann Lee: An old rival, Leifang
 
Zhou Jen was shocked
 
Zhou Jen: You mean that girl in the DOA tournament… well…. lets not jump into conclusions… I notify the police and it will be returned.
 
Jann Lee: No, I will go and get it myself; I will challenge her for it.
 
Zhou Jen: Very well, you get this figurine back; I will give you bonus pay, but if you fail, do not return. Now go!
 
Jann Lee leaves; Zhou Jen looks at one of the guards.
 
Zhou Jen: You, call a psychologist and put a notice on the club door that this club is closed until further noticed.
 
Guard: Yes sir
 
Zhou Jen: And the rest of you, you pay is withdrawn pending internal investigation.