Other Fan Fiction ❯ Escalated ❯ No suprise ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No surprise
Great wall of china
 
Leifang was looking out from the wall admiring the sunset. She wore a violet jacket (with a yin-yang embroidery), crimson top, purple trousers (with a dragon embroidery) and purple shoes. Her hair was in it usual braids.
 
Leifang: I could stay here all day…
 
Just then she heard someone run up to her, it was Jann Lee.
 
Leifang: Jann lee, I wasn't expecting you.
 
Jann Lee: Expecting me… you knew I would come and accept your challenge.
 
Leifang: Challenge? …What challenge?
 
Jann Lee: You stole the Golden Lotus, and after I defeat you I will claim it back.
 
Leifang: What are you talking about, I haven't stolen anything?
 
Jann Lee: Don't fool me Leifang, you went to great lengths to get it, flirting at the guards, property damage and even attacking me.
 
At this point Leifang was in a rage.
 
Leifang: No, you are fooling yourself Jann Lee! I wouldn't do such a thing!
 
Jann Lee: That's it!
 
Jann Lee takes up a fighting stance, Leifang does the same.
 
Jann Lee: If you are not going to agree to this challenge I will force you into it.
 
Jann Lee then swipes a right kick at her and Leifang crashes into the wall. Pulling herself up she looks at Jann Lee, enraged.
 
Leifang: I don't know what has gotten into you, but I will not be defeated again.
 
Leifang thrusts herself up and starts to jab and kick Jann Lee, Jann Lee does similar moves forcing a stand off.
 
Jann Lee: Why don't you give up Leifang?
 
Leifang: I never do.
 
Jann Lee: So be it!
 
As Jann Lee resumed his attack…
 
Police officer 1: You! Stop right there!
 
A group of police officers converge on Jann Lee. Jann Lee struggles to break free as he is handcuffed.
 
Jann Lee: Hey… what's the big deal?
 
Police officer 1: We got a call about a maniac who works at the Madrien Club, you seem to fit the ID of who we are looking for. We need you to answer some questions at the police station.
 
Jann Lee: I haven't done any thing wrong! That girl is the one you should be arresting, she stole the golden lotus.
 
Police officer 2: The only person who filed that was you… so we can't arrest her.
 
As the police push Jann Lee out of the great wall, the second officer looks at Leifang.
 
Police officer 2: Do yourself a favour and keep a lid on this.
 
Leifang would have frowned at him but she was more concerned at Jann Lee.
 
Leifang: (What has gotten into him?)
 
She leaves slowly taking one last look at Jann Lee.