Other Fan Fiction ❯ Escalated ❯ Rigged ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rigged
Leifang's house, Beijing, China
 
Leifang returned home, her home was rather upmarket especially due to the funding from her family. As she entered the foyer…
 
Romera: Hello, Leifang
 
Romera appears holding the Golden Lotus
 
Leifang: Who are who? How did you get in?
 
Romera: I am catburgler; I could get into anything I want.
 
Leifang: If you are going to steal something, you will have to go through me.
 
Romera: Oh no I am not going to steal from you, I am just going to plant some evidence which will get you off my scent.
 
Leifang: If you won't leave then prepare to lose!
 
Leifang begins to attack her; Romera counters the blows well even though she was holding the figurine in one of them.
 
Romera: Surprised? You shouldn't be… I wouldn't leave myself open to attack, that's why the first thing I did before staring was train myself in several martial arts. I even learnt how to counter while holding weapons.
 
She puts down the figurine, Leifang though she saw the opportunity and tried to trip her up but Romera grabs her right leg, she holds her leg and twists her. Leifang gets up but before she could act, Rommera grabs her and then puts her hands on the sides on her head.
 
Romera: Look into my eyes Leifang.
 
Leifang struggles to loosen her grip from her. Romera's eyes begin to glow.
 
Romera: You are getting sleepy Leifang…sleepy…sleepy.
 
Suddenly the doors smash open; outside a young girl appeared in the shadows. Romera was suddenly caught off guard and so had no choice but to abort the hypnosis. So she releases her then grabs her quickly and throws her to the side.
 
Kasumi: You hurt her…why?
 
Kasumi appears from the shadows wearing her blue battle dress. Her hair was in a ponytail.
 
Romera: Well you interrupted my hypnosis session on her, that's why she is hurt.
 
Kasumi: You haven't answered my question.
 
Romera: No and I do not need too, luckily I have a Plan B.
She throws a smoke bomb at her and before she leaves…
 
Romera: Stay out of this!
 
When the smoke clears, Kasumi runs over to Leifang.
 
Kasumi: Are you all right?
 
Recovering, Leifang looks at Kasumi. Leifang was partly brushed.
 
Leifang: Kasumi… how did you know I was here.
 
Kasumi: I heard fighting out side for just a few seconds; I came as quickly as I can. I… um… didn't know this was your house.
 
Leifang: I moved in a few months ago
 
Leifang stands up.
 
Leifang: So still evading your brother's ninjas again I see…
 
Kasumi didn't answer, rather her felling answered for her, and she felt sad that Leifang asked the question.
 
Leifang: Oh sorry, must have been personal.
 
Kasumi nods her head
 
Kasumi: Are you all right?
 
Leifang sighs.
 
Leifang: Yeah… if you can call having been ruffled up by Jann Lee and then that catburgler. What was it with her; she wanted me alive for some plot with that figurine.
 
Kasumi: What did it look like?
 
Leifang: It was gold and had a lotus flower and…
 
Leifang suddenly realized that was the figurine Jann Lee was talking about.
 
Leifang: What a minute! That was the golden lotus Jann Lee thought I stole from him. That catburgler must have been trying to put it in here so I will be blamed for it.
 
Kasumi: We got to find him then
 
Leifang: But he is down in the police station, there is no way we can get him out.
 
Kasumi: Why?
 
Leifang: Because they think he has gone insane.
 
Kasumi: We will have to try.
 
Leifang: First things first, you need to change your clothes because its got “runaway ninja” written all over it.
 
Kasumi: Has it?
 
Leifang: Figuratively speaking…sorry.