Other Fan Fiction ❯ Jedi and Sith meet Sonic Heroes ❯ Stage 01: Seaside Hill ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Jedi and Sith meet Sonic Heroes

A Star Wars/Sonic the Hedgehog Crossover Fanfiction

CORUSCANT, PRESENT DAY, 3:00 P.M.

One day, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan Kenobi were walking through the woods of Coruscant, when he noticed a peculiar red stone laying on the ground of the forest. Qui-Gon picked it up. "It looks like an emerald," he said. "What do you think, Obi-Wan?" he asked Obi-Wan. "It looks like a red emerald to me, too," said Obi-Wan. "What the--it's glowing, Master!" And indeed it was glowing. Qui-Gon threw the emerald to the ground and pulled out his lightsaber. The glow got brighter and brighter until a light engulfed the two Jedi and disappeared. But the Jedi and their lightsabers were gone.

***

MOBIUS, PRESENT DAY, 4:00 P. M.

"Hey, Tails!" said Sonic. Tails had just gotten back from a scientist's convention, and he looked worn out. "What's wrong little buddy?" Sonic asked. "Sonic...I just saw...a Chaos Control...portal open...outside," Tails said, taking deep breaths. "Then let's go!" Sonic said.
And they went outside and saw a Chaos Control portal right in front of them.
it stopped shining and went away, revealing two human men. They looked up and pulled out a laser sword each. "Whoa, guys. We don't want any trouble, do we Tails?" Sonic asked. The two humans were amazed that they could talk their language. They put their laser swords away. "We are sorry for disturbing you. My name is Obi-Wan. I am an apprentice under this man Qui-Gon Jinn, learning the ways of the Jedi." said the first man. Then the second man called Qui-Gon Jinn spoke up. "Where are we?" he asked. Sonic answered, "On the Planet Mobius." "Uh...where's Mobius? We don't have it in our records of the planets in our galaxy," Qui-Gon said. Sonic whispered, "Shhh, I hear something. Sounds like one of Dr. Eggman's robots." The two men said,"We'll handle this." "But what can you do?" Sonic asked. "You'll see," they said.
And finally Dr. Eggman came out and saw the two men and Sonic and Tails, and laughed. "Ohohoho! You really have me baffled, Sonic. Where did these guys come from?" "None of your business, Eggman!" said Sonic.
"Then I'll have to destroy you all! ATTACK, MY ROBOT MINIONS!" Eggman said.
Instantly a battalion of robots from Sonic Heroes appeared, and the two men pulled out their lightsabers.
"Ohohohoho! You really think blades of light can stop me?" Eggman said.
Instantly the two men charged and sliced robot after robot into pieces with their blades of light. Sonic goggled at the display, but then saw a robot coming up behind them.
"Look out!" Sonic yelled before doing a homing attack. Sonic made a hole in the robot's stomach, and the robot exploded.
"What? I can't have been defeated! No! I'll be back!" Eggman yelled as he flew off.

THREE MONTHS LATER

LOCATION: MOBIUS DESERT

Team Sonic - Theme Song

Tails was watching the ground from his Tornado for any sign of Sonic. He had Knuckles with him. And Qui-Gon Jinn. Suddenly Tails saw a blue flash of light.
"Hey look, it's Sonic!" He said to the others. Tails flew down beside Sonic.
"Hey, Tails. Long time no see!" Sonic said to Tails.
"Sonic, check this out!" Tails said, and handed him a piece of paper. It must have had some very advanced technology, because it had a moving picture of Eggman on it.
It said, "Guess what, Sonic Heroes! I've finally developed the ultimate weapon! In three days, I'll conquer the world! Think you can stop me? Ahahahaha!"
"Sounds like an invitation to party!" Sonic said.
"What are we gonna do, Sonic?" Tails asked.
"No worries, we've got this one," said Knuckles and Qui-Gon Jinn.
"Think I'd miss this? Time to crack that Eggman wide open! YEAH, LET'S PARTY!" said Sonic. And Tails, Knuckles, and Qui-Gon Jinn jumped out of the Tornado and followed Sonic.

STAGE 01: Seaside Hill

"So what do we do now, Sonic?" asked Qui-Gon Jinn.
"My guide says:

As you begin this initial mission with the very fast Team Sonic, you'll be automatically propelled down a grassy pathway over some water with Sonic at the lead. Remember, Sonic is your fastest player in Team Sonic, and should be at the forefront of your team when speed is important. As you head down this path, you'll come across some rings right in front of you before getting to a board that will jump all three of your players to the platform ahead. As you head forward up here, let Tails take the lead and fly your team to the two blocks flanking the above pathway to get the Five Ring Boxes on either block. Then, continue forward onto the middle block with the bouncy object on it, which will jump you to the next corridor.
Well, let's go!" Sonic said.
And they ran down the pathways and Qui-Gon asked them what the rings were and Sonic answered, "They are for our special move called Team Blast. When we have enough rings and have done enough moves, we'll be able to use it." And they collected the rings and went towards the bounce pad and shot up from it to the platform above. Tails flew the team over to the 5 ring boxes on either side and popped them open and those rings got added to the count. Then they continued to the middle block with the spring on it and got thrown up to the next platform.
"What does it say to do now?" Qui-Gon asked.
"It says:
As you head forward down this new grassy pathway, a Formation Change Gate will automatically switch Knuckles to the front of your team. As you run down the pathway ahead of that, you'll come to some launch pads that'll launch you over the water, to the platform on the other side. You should have some speed picked up here by now, as you go forward, through a Checkpoint, and then around a Sonic 360 degree loop. What Sonic place would be complete without that? Continuing up and around this pathway, across some Rings and the like, you'll come to your first enemy encounter in the game," Sonic said.
"I'll just do my super jump to get to the end of the loop, okay?" Qui-Gon asked.
"Sure," said Sonic.
And they went to the Formation Change Gate and went through and instantly Knuckles appeared at the front and they went down the pathway, picking up speed, and coming to some launch pads, 4 to be exact. They ran over them and they instantly shot over the gap, including Qui-Gon Jinn, who was screaming all the way while spinning in a cartwheel. Then they landed on the other side and Qui-Gon landed on the ground with a loud THUMP. They went to the loop and Qui-Gon jumped all the way across the loop. Sonic was amazed. He wondered, "Maybe I could learn the way of the Jedi." Then they followed Qui-Gon. And came to the first enemy encounter.
"Shhh, they're asleep," Sonic whispered.
"What do we do now?" Qui-Gon asked.
"Well, I'll do my homing attack, then you finish them off with your lightsaber attack," Sonic answered.
"Okay," said Qui-Gon Jinn.
Sonic leaped into the air then spun into a ball and damaged the heads of the robots. Then they woke up and saw Qui-Gon with his lightsaber out. He charged and they shot their ammo. He deflected every single one of them. Then Qui-Gon sliced the robots apart into halves and destroyed the last one with the Force. And Knuckles had broken the wall apart so that they could get through. They walked through.
"It's a fork," said Sonic. "Let's go the speed way." And they ran down to the bouncy springs and bounced off another group and landed safely on the platform.
"It says to let me take the lead and pick us up some speed," Sonic said.
So they picked up some speed with Sonic at the lead and came to the dreaded (according to Qui-Gon Jinn) speed ramps. Sonic ran onto them with everybody following. Again, Qui-Gon screamed and twirled in a cartwheel. (Sorry, I like that! It makes me laugh.)
"It says that we need to go into the cannon like a ball with me as leader," said Sonic.
So everybody (including Qui-Gon Jinn, and even I don't know he did that, even though I'm the author) went into the cannon like balls and shot over the water to another island with three robots waiting for them.
While in the air, Sonic said, "Qui-Gon, take the lead and keep those blasts away from us!"
Qui-Gon said, "Got it!"
And blasts kept coming up towards Qui-Gon Jinn, but he deflected all of them. Finally, they landed on the ground. Qui-Gon slashed every one of them with his lightsaber. They all fell into pieces.
"Look, another cannon! Let's go!"
And they jumped into the cannon and blasted them all the way to the next island. They saw ground robots and flying robots. All were red.
"Oh, great. Flying robots, and we don't even have a platform," Sonic said.
"I'll take care of this," Qui-Gon said. And he jumped from robot to robot, slicing them before jumping off, but before he destroyed the last robot, Sonic and friends felt themselves lifting up and flying towards Qui-Gon Jinn. Sonic saw that he was using the Force. Then Qui-Gon jumped through the airborne ring with them, and they flew off towards the platforms. They landed there, but Sonic got shot with a tiny laser gun. He fell to the ground.
"Sonic, you will be avenged!" Qui-Gon shouted before slicing the robot to pieces, then ran back to Sonic. Tails and Knuckles were leaning over him. Qui-Gon felt fear coming from Sonic. He pulled out a first aid kit.
"No," Sonic said weakly. "There's nothing you can do." He dropped to the floor, unconcious. Qui-Gon placed a patch over Sonic's wound, and Knuckles picked Sonic up, and they continued up the platforms to the path. They landed on the path safely. They ran to a car-like object. Since Sonic was out of commision, Qui-Gon curled into a ball and wheeled the car, all the way to the wall, picking up items along the way.
They came to more enemies with guns. Qui-Gon destroyed them, then ran to the launch pads. They ran all the way to the end destroying all the robots, then Knuckles let Sonic down. Qui-Gon tried to wake Sonic. Sonic stirred a little. Qui-Gon shook him. He stirred more. Qui-Gon shook Sonic as hard as he could, and Sonic woke up. He rubbed his wound.
"Take it easy," said Qui-Gon to Sonic.
They walked to the goal ring, and disappeared.
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------