Other Fan Fiction ❯ Jedi and Sith meet Sonic Heroes ❯ Stage 02: Sea Palace ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Jedi and Sith meet Sonic Heroes

CHAPTER 2

STAGE 02: OCEAN PALACE

They appeared at the beginning of the Ocean Palace road. Sonic was healed by then, and took the patch off.

"A sea palace," Sonic said.

"Looks like Eggman's robots are here too," Tails said.

"We're ready to take them out," said Knuckles and Qui-Gon Jinn.

They ran down the pathway and came to the loops again. Qui-Gon jumped all the way across again.

Sonic and friends went through the loop. But before they could stop, they were launched all the way to a path that ended with a bouncy pad. They went onto it and shot up to the next platform. Before they could get inside the building, a set of metal blockade doors blocked their way past. Knuckles ran up to it and hit it, but he didn't even make a dent. Qui-Gon ran up and sliced into the doors and carved a door through the metal ones. The metal inside the carved door fell and they ran through and came to a small group of robots, aware of their prescence. Sonic blasted them apart with his Homing Attack, and they exploded. One of them held a golden key.

"It's a Special Stage Key!" Sonic exclaimed. "Now we can get the Chaos Emeralds to defeat Eggman!”

“You better let Qui-Gon hold on to it, because he is a Jedi that blocks everything,” Knuckles said.

Sonic gave the key to Qui-Gon Jinn, and he put it in a hidden place on his body. They continued to a wall and Qui-Gon jumped up to the top with his Super Jump. Tails flew the rest of them up to the top. They came to another fork. And they went the speed way. (OF COURSE!) They saw that the pillars were crumbling as they passed them. They came to another wall and went up. They went to the speed ramps and launched over them. (I don’t know how, but Qui-Gon flew straight this time.) They came to a fan and went up after doing Square Dive (Because of Qui-Gon, it became a square.) then to a fork and of course, they went the only way down. The pillars crumbled and fell, but everybody dodged them. Then they came to more robots. Qui-Gon shredded them, literally. They went up the stairs to another set of doors, this time made of glass. Sonic broke through and they continued to a cannon. They fell through the air and landed in another cannon on a turtle’s back. They went from turtle to turtle, all the way to the stone path on the other side. They went up the bouncy pads and went up to another platform, but were launched in front of a rock. Then the rock started rolling toward them.

“RUN!” Sonic shouted, and they all ran like crazy and launched all the way off the path to the palace. They saw the goal ring ahead of them. They went through it but they were teleported into a large tube with colored spheres. They all knew at once that they were for their power dash. The Chaos Emerald passed them, and they followed it, collecting Power Spheres all the while. They finally collected the Chaos Emerald. Sonic gave it to Qui-Gon Jinn and said to hold on to it.

“Hey, I’ve seen an emerald like this, in our world, on the planet Coruscant. That’s what transported us here,” said Qui-Gon Jinn.

“Possibly,” said Tails.
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
Next up is the Boss Fight, which features Eggman and his Egg Hawk, and then a special Boss Fight between Qui-Gon and a Sith. Who will it be? Who will win? And most importantly, HOW THE HECK DID THE SITH GET THERE? (No, seriously, even I don’t know.) As my friend, Sonic, says, See Ya!