Other Fan Fiction ❯ Jedi and Sith meet Sonic Heroes ❯ Dual Boss Battles plus a High School Musical song. ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Jedi and Sith meet Sonic Heroes

Chapter 3: Dual Boss Battles plus a High School Musical song.

BOSS BATTLE: EGG HAWK

“Hey look, it’s Eggman,” said Knuckles.

“Sonic, I’m here to destroy you, and claim your Chaos Emerald!” said Eggman.

“That’ll never happen, Eggman!” Sonic backtalked.

“Now I’m really mad!” Eggman yelled, and flew backwards.

“OK, here’s the plan,” Sonic whispered, “First, Tails will take out the rotors, then when the craft starts spinning, Knuckles, you hit Eggman’s machine as many times as you can, as hard as you can, Qui-Gon, you’ll slice off the feet, and I’ll do my homing attack on the top.

And they ran after Eggman. The craft stopped and Tails took out the rotors.

Eggman looked at his rotors, saw that they were destroyed and said, “Oh no! Both rotors are gone!” And he flew off again.

They caught up with him quickly but he flew off again. The craft stopped again, and Qui-Gon sliced off the feet dropping the gun robots.

“Oh no! Both my robots are gone! Looks like I’ll have to resort to my beak laser gun!” Eggman said. He flew off again.

They caught up with him twice before he stopped. Then this is where Sonic and Knuckles came into play. Sonic did a Homing Attack on the top, while Knuckles hit the sides as hard as he could. Pretty soon, the robot was destroyed. Eggman flew off in his Eggmobile. They had won the battle.

“I feel so happy!” said Sonic, “Let’s sing!”

STICK TO THE STATUS QUO from High School Musical

Location: East High Lunchroom

Sonic:You can bet there’s nothing but net
When I am in the zone and on a roll.
But I’ve got a confession,
My own secret obsession,
And it’s making me lose control.

Table 1 (Knuckles, Tails, and Qui-Gon Jinn): Everybody gather round.

Sonic: If Shadow can tell his secret, then I can tell mine. I bake.

Knuckles: What?

Sonic: I love to bake. Strudels, scones, even applecamdadi.

Everybody near Table 1: Noooo, no, no, no, stick to the stuff you know.
If you wanna be cool, follow one simple rule.
Don’t mess with the quo, no, no.
Stick to the status quo.

Rouge:Look at me, and what do you see.
Intelligence beyond compare,
But inside, I am stirring, something strange is occuring
It’s a secret I need to share.

Table 2 (Amy, Cream, and Big): Open up, dig way down deep.

Rouge: Hip hop is my passion.
I love to pop and lock and jam and break--

Big: Is that even legal?

Table 2 (Amy, Cream, and Big): Not another peep.

Rouge:It’s just dancing. Sometimes I think it’s better than homework.

Table 2 (Amy, Cream, and Big): Noooo, no, no, no, stick to the stuff you know.
It is better by far to leave things as they are.
Don’t mess with the quo, no, no.
Stick to the status quo.

Knuckles: Listen well, I’m ready to tell, about a need that I cannot deny.
Dude, there’s no explanation for this awesome sensation, but I’m ready to let it fly.

Everybody except Knuckles at Table 3: Speak your mind and you’ll be heard.

Knuckles: If Shadow wants to be a singer, then I’m coming clean. I play the cello!

Tails: Awesome! What is it?

Knuckles: (does hand motions)

Tails: A saw!

Knuckles: No, dude, it’s like a giant violin.

Everybody except Knuckles at Table 3: Noooo, no, no, no! Stick to the stuff you know!
If you wanna be cool, follow one simple rule.
Don’t mess with the quo, no, no.
Stick to the status quo.

Everybody: Noooo, no, no, no! Stick to the stuff you know!
It is better by far to leave things as they are.
Don’t mess with the quo, no, no
Stick to the status quo.

(Knuckles’s Cello Solo and a Drum Solo)

Amy: This is not what I want. This is not what I planned. And I’ve just got to say, I do not understand. Something is really---

Super Sonic: Something’s not right.

Both: Really wrooong. And we’ve got to get things back where they belong. We can do it!

Knuckles: Gotta Play!

Table 3: Stick with what you know!

Both: We can do it!

Rouge: Hip hop hooray!

Table 2: She has gotta go!

Both: We can do it!

Sonic: Creme Brulee!

Table 1: Keep your voice down low.

Everybody: Not another peep, no.
Not another word, no.
Not another sound, no.

Amy: Everybody Quiet!

Super Amy: Why is everybody staring at you?

Super Rouge: Not me, you.

Super Amy: Because of the callbacks?! I can’t have people staring at me, I really can’t.

Everybody: Noooo, no, no, no! Stick to the stuff you know!
If you wanna be cool, follow one simple rule!
Don’t mess with the quo, no, no.
Stick to the status quooooooooooo.
No, no, no! Stick to the stuff you know!
It is better by far to keep things as they are,
Don’t mess with the quo, no, no.
Stick to the status, Stick to the status, Stick to the status quo!

SONG ENDS

“That was great, everybody!” Sonic said to his team.

“Yes, but I wonder, why hasn’t the boss stage ended?” Qui-Gon said.

“This could only mean one thing...” Tails said.

“A DUAL BOSS STAGE!!!!” Everybody exclaimed.

“That’s correct, my little pests,” a voice behind them said.

“Hey that’s Count Dooku!” said Qui-Gon.

“Yes, and I’m afraid, you little pests won’t be able to battle me, since you aren’t Jedi,” said Count Dooku.

He threw them into a cage and Force-shut the lid. Sonic tried to break out of it, and succeded. He jumped to Qui-Gon’s side and pulled out his own lightsaber.

“How did you get that?” Qui-Gon and Dooku asked.

“Well, I was learning the ways of the Jedi from Obi-Wan, turns out I have a lot of sensibility to the Force,” Sonic answered.

“Well, then, I guess I’ll have to kill you first!” Dooku said before charging at Sonic. Sonic dodged and attacked at Dooku’s head. Dooku saw this and sliced off Sonic’s hand. He threw him to the side.

“I promise you revenge!” Qui-Gon said before slicing through Dooku.... or so it seemed.

Qui-Gon ran to Sonic’s side, his hand was still holding the lightsaber. Qui-Gon replaced his hand with a metal hand. He took out the lightsaber from the detatched hand and gave it to Sonic and said, “Be more careful this time.” Sonic nodded.
--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
So Sonic’s hand was sliced off. But Qui-Gon saved him by replacing it with a metal hand. And now they’re off to the next stage. What will happen? What could happen? And when will I stop asking questions to build up suspense?