Other Fan Fiction ❯ Kotomi;an banned angel ❯ an banned angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kotomi;a Banned Angel
One beatiful day in April. A beatiful girl actually a banned angel woke up in her friends household in the bedroom she would sleep in when she visited her friend alibis also an angel she just chose to live on earth.
 
"Aoi house? How'd I get here?” she asked herself, wondering when she came down to earth to visit her dear friend, though she categorizes her as her auntie when someone asks.
"Kotomi you are so dumb. You forgot, didn't you?” aoi asked, being fiesty as always. She stopped what she was doing to insult me?how stupid,kotomi thought to herself.
"well duh.” kotomi replied,getting out of her bed opening her curtains.
"Hmph,you've been banned from Heave away so n for running many times without asking. dad took everything your wings your powers everything. You're a regular.” aoi said, walking in kotomi's room just to annoy her.
"Are you serious?! Was there any mission?” she asked, her friend who was now opening her bedroom window.
"Yeah,but if you don't believe me-
"Which I don't"kotomi interjected.
"I'm to ignore that. just read this letter dad wrote for you?” aoi said, passing an letter to kotomi."Have fun,kotomi"she said, mockingly walking out her room..
Kotomi read the letter out loud” you will go to high school and there, you will find a boy named tomoyo.you should enjoy yourself because you're going to be there quite a while. Enjoy life as a regular.” kotomi balled up the letter and threw the letter in the trash can in her room.” quite a while?! It was only fun because I was doing it behind dad's back!"
 
"ha!school starts tomorrow!” aoi yelled, from the kitchen.
"Nani?! Why so soon?!” kotomi yelled,rushing out of the room to see if aoi was just messing with her.
"The letter is self-explainatory.your on punishment. “ she simply said, stirring some mizu on the stove.
"if that's how it's going to be, then I'm going back to sleep."kotomi said,stomping away from the kitchen.throwing herself on the couch.
"You can't.were going to meet your teachers in twenty minutes"aoi said,fro the kitchen turning the fire down so the miss can simmer.
"What?! Everyone knows it takes me fifteen minutes to pick an outfit."
"well,ain't nobody say you had to.” aoi responded, walking past kotomi to her bedroom.
"you know what?your stupid,honestly.” kotomi said,reluctently walking to her room.
"who's stupid?!” aoi shouted,from behind her wooden bedroom duh.” kotomi was so surprised by the news she had received she didn't even respond,she just looked in her huge mirror standing on her dresser.
"not much changed.” She said, brushing her long,full,glossy hair to the side.” I think i'll wear this summer dress, with the matching accesories and purse after all the color is green and yellow.ooo!i could wear my tie-up light green wedges!” Kotomi exclaimed, admiring how beatiful she is without her radient glow.
"are you ready,yet?” aoi asked,from the hallway.
"yeah.” kotomi responded, adding the last coat of her shimmer lip gloss.
"well,come on gas is being wasted on you?”Aoi said, picking up all the needs an woman has to have in her purse when driving keys,gum,license,proof of restoration ect.ect.
 
"Shut up! I'm roality.” Kotomi said, strolling to the bathroom.
"where you goin'?” aoi asked,when she heard the bathroom door close.
"i'm going to see if my earrings are where I lefted them last.” she said, franticly looking around the bathroom."Oh!here they are. we can go now.” she said, walking out the house behind aoi.
 
as aoi started the car kotomi wondered what it would be like in an high school, she's been to one but only on the last day of her missions so she really doen't know what things she can do and can't do. Those thoughts were boreing her so she looked out the window to see if anything has changed since last time she's been on earth, because she was banned from doing earth missions because she would always stay to long.
"what does that sign say?” kotomi asked, out of sheer boredom.
"which one the one that says” crossing zone drive with caution"or the one that says” no free parking"?she asked, stopping at an stoplight.
"Oh”kotomi said.wow!she actually answered!i knew what it said!hahaha!,she thought to herself.
"oh yeah,i have a tip for you?”aoi said,waving at an pedestrian.
"what is it?” she asked.
"try acting sensitive for tomboy to notice you."
"but I hate actin' sensitive.” she replied, twirling an strand of her hair in her fingers.
"I didn't say all the time,just when you first see humanoid said,turning a corner.” were here!"
"ooo!it's big and is in pretty good shape!” kotomi said, shutting aoi's car door.” I wonder if they have heavenly kids?"Kotomi asked,aoi as she walked up the stairs to the school's front doors.
If you like this please do read chapter 2.I'll try to make it fast as possible but make sure to comment/review! Please a thank you for reading! I don't read over the things I write so if there are any preambles you let me know.
Terminology; missions are what an angels do. They help the needy that are all. I really don't know what to call it when angel's help so I called it missions but if you have any suggestions please let me know.