Other Fan Fiction ❯ Maple Story: My Story... ❯ Afterwards ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Maple Story was taken off this world after the event that happened. The death toll was too high, and parents were sewing Maple Story. It shut down. Chii and her friends never saw each other again.
 
Parents noticed that when their child woke up, their eye color had changed a different color, the color of their Maple Character eyes. Chii's eyes turned bright red.
 
~~~~
A year later…
 
 
Chii, now 14, could hang out with her two best friends from school at random places. They weren't normal girls, who hung out at malls and went shopping. They would rather just sit around and talk at a nice shady area with a lot of trees.
 
“Why are the boys at our school all ugly? How come no hot Asian guys can be there?” One of her friends complained.
 
“Well, it's because we live in America!” Another friend counter argued.
 
Chii closed her eyes, and stared at the sketch pad and eraser crumbs on her lap. Her hobby was drawing. And she was drawing people in her life that disappeared after they had just had a wonderful adventure together. She would never forget them.
 
“Whoa, I've never seen them around.”
 
“WHOA! Me neither! Do you think they just moved in?”
 
“Yes… Asian guys!!”
 
Chii turned to face the direction her friends were facing, She saw about five boys grouped together, just walking towards her direction. Her friends started arguing about witch one was the hottest, Chii wasn't really listening. She wasn't interested in those boys right now… She wondered if the boy she was thinking about… Was thinking about her right now…?
 
The group of boys was just about to pass the place where Chii and her friends were sitting. Chii looked up, she saw one of the boys mouth the words,
 
`Hi Chii…'
 
They passed the table and began walking away. Chii turned around and saw the boy turn back at her, and he smiled. Just like he used to at her… she smiled back.
 
The boy had bright, deep blue eyes that shone through anyone who stared into it.