Other Fan Fiction ❯ Marked ❯ While the analysis took place... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

While the analysis took place…
Beverly Hills, USA
The girls' villa
 
Sam: OK, Clover you clean the top, Alex you clean the bottom.
 
Clover: And let me guess, you are going to lounge around in the pool.
 
Sam: No, I am going to clean up outside.
 
The girls clean up the villa as planned. It was a chore for them but the villa was starting to look clean. Clover goes down to Alex after cleaning her part.
 
Clover: Phew… I'm beat after that
 
Alex: Me too, I hope Sam is keeping her end of the job.
 
Sam was outside cleaning up leaves when she noticed a plant was knocked over by the villa.
 
Sam: That's funny; I thought I tidied up the plants.
 
She goes over to the plant. As she puts it back up, she notices her shadow was covered up.
 
Sam: Huh?
 
She stands up to find a mysterious woman looking at her. She has medium brown hair and deep brown eyes; she had red lips and a small spot on the bottom right by her lips. She wore a leopard skin top concealed by her black jacket and trousers. She wore a beautiful necklace with rows of diamonds, lots of beautiful rings and red nails. She wore black shoes and looked very sexy. She was holding a gold pendent shaped like a cat's head.
 
Sam: Who are you?
 
The woman holds the pendent in front of Sam's eyes.
 
Romera: Look deep into the pendent…
 
The pendent begins to glow. Sam looks into the pendent and starts to get sleepy.
 
Romera: …and become my slave.
 
Sam falls into a hypnotic trance. Her eyes open, glazed over.
 
Romera: Obey me!
 
Sam (monotone): I will obey
 
Romera: Good, now follow me…
 
Sam follows Romera and they both leave the Villa. Meanwhile…
 
Clover: I wonder what's taking Sam so long?
 
Clover's X-powder bleeps. She opens it and Jerry appears on the projector.
 
Jerry: Girls, We completed the analysis on the symbol and… where's Sam?
 
Clover: She is doing her chores.
 
Alex: I will get her
 
Alex leaves
 
Jerry: Very well, the symbol is linked to a renowned Catburglar known as Romera Blens.
 
The projector shows Romera on the projector.
 
Clover: What's this got to do with the symbol?
 
The projector switches back to live feed
 
Jerry: We are unsure at the moment but she recently tried to steal a prized figurine in China. She tried to manipulate people there too.
 
Alex rushes in
 
Alex: Clover, Sam's gone!
 
Just then, WOOHP headquarters receives an alert. Jerry checks the alert.
 
Jerry: A break in has just occurred in the J Prise Main office in New York.
 
Clover: That's the home to a renowned jewellery company. Were on our way, Jerry.