Other Fan Fiction ❯ Marked ❯ Main phase ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Main phase
J prise office, New York, USA
 
Clover and Alex arrive via their car at the office. They see no damage at the front door. They saw a small hole on the 40th floor.
 
Alex: It looks like the criminal didn't hear of a front door.
 
Clover: Its too high for rappelling so we will have to go in and use the stairs.
 
Alex: Not again, my feet was killing last time. Not to mention nearly getting killed in a lift.
 
Clover: Don't remind me.
 
Clover and Alex runs inside and up the stairs to the 40th floor.
 
Clover: Split up and check each room.
 
Alex: OK
 
They start to check each room; along the hallway Alex overhears a conversation and call Clover over to her.
 
Romera: Hmm… Electronically coded safe… shouldn't be a problem. Check the door and see that nobody is outside, if there is, kill them.
 
Clover and Alex hide as the door opens. A hypnotized Sam walks into the hallway watching the corridor. Gullible as ever, Alex leaps out.
 
Alex: Sam, its you, were we worried you were captured!
 
Sam (monotone): Intruder!
 
Sam thrusts Alex away. Romera realizes that his slave has raised the alarm and runs out. Clover leaps out from her hiding spot.
 
Clover: Sam, what are you doing!
 
Sam kicks clover to the floor, Romera appears alongside Sam and orders her to stop.
 
Romera: Sam's not here, rather, she is away with the fairies.
 
Alex: Don't tell me, you hypnotized her.
 
Romera: Hmm, you are cleverer than I thought…
 
Alex blushes
 
Romera: But you won't stop me, Romera Blens. From performing this recuperating robbery!
 
Clover: How can you be recuperating and robbing at the same time?
 
Romera: I am known to be the greatest catburgler the world has ever known, with tools, hypnosis, martial arts, magic and not to mention charm. I could have swiped anything, if not for that Bruce Lee wannabe and his female rival. That Golden Lotus should have been mine!
 
Clover: OK, you need to calm down because you are suffering from GOS.
 
Romera: GOS?
 
Clover: Gem obsession syndrome!
 
Romera: Enough! I am through will such stupidity. I thought this would be the perfect theft, mark someone with a potion then hypnotise someone to get whatever the marked target holds. And this hold amongst cash, the most exotic jewellery known. Think of the possibilities I could do with them.
 
Alex: You mean apart from sell them cos that's kind of what every criminal does.
 
Romera: You don't think I just take for profit do you. Oh well, I might as well leave you to my slave. (To Sam) Deal with them, and then kill yourself!
 
As Romera runs out…
 
Clover: Oh no you don't!
 
Clover fires a dart from bug launcher as Romera runs off. Meanwhile Alex stands up and fights Sam.
 
Alex: Sam! Snap out of it!
 
Its no use as Sam attacks her, as Alex counters her she suddenly has a brainwave…She pulls out her irritation spray. She kicks Sam sending her on the floor. Alex runs to her and sprays the irritation spray on her, freeing Sam from the hypnotic spell.
 
Sam: Huh? What happened?
 
Alex: It's a long story! Lets just say it was a bad case of deja vu
 
Clover: Glad to have you back Sam.
 
Alex: The only problem is Romera got away.
 
Sam: Romera?
 
Alex: She planted that symbol on that man's back, remember?
 
Sam: Oh yes, I remember now, so it was her behind this.
 
Clover: Yes, she hypnotized you to steal from this building for her gain. The thing that is bothering me is, why that man was part of the plot. Unless…
 
Alex: That was the person she marked. Which means we stopped her plan…
 
Sam: Only problem is, she is escaping and we don't know where.
 
Clover: Leave that to me…
 
Clover pulls out her X-powder revealing the location of the bug she planted on Romera.
 
Sam: Good thinking Clover
 
Clover: According to this she is heading to the docks.
 
Sam: Lets head her off then.