Other Fan Fiction ❯ Ray and Hay: Adventures In The Caribbean ❯ The Man They Found Ashore ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Ray and Hay: Adventures In The Caribbean
Chapter One: The Man They Found Ashore
Author: Inugirlfan1
Genre: Comedy/Romance/Angst
Pairing: Who knows? I'm crazy like that.
Author Notes: What? Ray and Hay? Who are they? Oh, I'll tell you right away! I'm Hay and Ray is Ray, my cousin Ray! Sorry…o.O Well this story is basically for my cousin Ray, and my entertainment. =D Jack Sparrow and Will Turner = Sexy. By the way, RAY AND HAY IN… DRESSES?!?!? Wtf, mates?
 
<><><>
 
Chocolate hues stared into the calm, peaceful waves of the ocean, how the owner of the eyes wished for something more. A boat - no - a ship, yes a ship, one with the man of her dreams on it coming to take her away. A dreamer, she was. Just a dreamer…
 
Another pair of chocolate hues directed themselves toward the sky. The sun was going down, making the sky a mix of purples, oranges, and blues. It was beautiful. The girl loved nature. Her gaze shifted to the girl beside her, Hay, her cousin.
 
The girl, Hay, was tall and bigger than Ray herself. She wore her hair down, unlike Ray, who always wore it in a ponytail. Ray was supposed to wear glasses, but rarely listened and `lost' them all the time. Hay was also supposed to wear glasses, but just flat out refused. Each girl as stubborn as the other.
 
With a sigh, the smaller one, Ray, stood from the rock she and her cousin was sitting on and wiped away the imaginary dust from her red dress. Hay stood up, repeated Ray's actions. “Let's explore…” Ray said, under her breath. She had that feeling, the one mix between fear and excitement. She had a feeling something was going to happen. She didn't know whether it would be good or bad though…
 
“Yeah!” Hay piped up. As she caught up with her already walking cousin, she tripped and fell. Typical Hay. Ray turned around to laugh at the younger girl… but… she wasn't there!
 
“H-Hay?” She looked around and-
 
“Boo!” Hay jumped up from behind the bush she had fallen in and Ray let out a blood-curdling scream. Hay fell over again in laughter as Ray beat her with a stick she had picked up off the ground.
 
After all the commotion, and a lot of scolding, Ray threw the stick and Hay stood up, brushing away leaves and other items that had attached themselves to her purple dress. “Sooo… where do you want to go?” Hay asked as she looked around. She didn't want to climb up the rocks to get back to the road just yet, and Ray didn't either.
 
“Let's go see what's over there.” Ray pointed to a place they had been uncountable times, and that's just what Hay told her. “But we've never been around that corner they. So take your shoes off, we will have to walk through the water.” Hay grinned as the discarded there shoes and waded through the water, holding there dresses up.
 
Hay screamed.
 
“What's wrong with you?!” Ray cried in alarm. Hay clasped her hand over her mouth and pointed to the body lying in the sand nearby. Ray's eyes widened and she stared. “Oh my…” She whispered. “Maybe he's not… you know… dead…”
 
Hay took in a shaky breath, but she wanted to be brave. She took a more confident, strong breath this time and began walking towards the man with long strides. Ray made her way to Hay's side. Now they were both standing over the man. Hay was admiring his body, as Ray was checking for a pulse.
 
“He's most definitely alive. He seems a little… drunk.” Ray confirmed her eyes wandering to the scattered bottles around the man. She laughed a little. Rum.
 
“I've always wanted to try rum…” Hay thought aloud, earning herself a hit in the head. “OW! What was that for?!” She growled, but before anything else was said the man started to mumble something out loud and then he shot up, making both the girls jump back and gasp in surprise.
 
He grabbed a nearby bottle and put his lips to it, tipping his head backwards. He groaned and threw the bottle. It was apparently empty. “All the rums gone…” His voice was low, and a little raspy from the drunken sleep. Suddenly he turned his dark brown eyes to the girls. “Who are you?” His voice was curved with a wonderful accent.
 
“Um… I'm Ray!”
 
“And I'm Hay!”
 
The man put both of his hands in front of him and began trying to stand up. He staggered. The girls laughed to themselves. “I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.” He gave a smile that only that one drunken pirate could give.
 
“Captain of what?” Hay asked curiously.
 
“My ship, of course. The Black Pearl.” He let the words linger in his mouth as if it was something delicious on his tongue.
 
Hay's head began spinning. A ship! The man of my dreams!- She looked him over. Sorta…
 
<><><>
Authors Notes: YAY! Done with this chappy!