Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Bionicle 2 Cast Loses Their Scripts ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
(Erm, well… hi. Yeah. Anyways, this is my six-year-old “sandbox” fanfiction. So called because I use it to play around with joke ideas before incorporating them into my other fanfics/original stories. So, yeah. Please forgive me if it seems a bit… amateurish. I wrote it when I was only ten or eleven.
None of the characters that appear in this comedy belong to me unless I state otherwise.
Also, this comedy contains drug references, violence, and maybe some swearing.)
 
 
 
Omochao: Hello! I'm Omochao, the ultra-annoying flying robotic Chao from Sonic Adventure 2! And, for pure comedic reasons, I am here to narrate! While I'm narrating, my name won't be used at the beginning of my speaking, and all my words will be in italic! Enjoy!
 
Chapter 1
 
Turaga Vakama: Gathered friends… Strap on your crash helmets as we take a:
Voyage to the center of the director's False Hair Piece!
Director: 0_o
Takua: HAH!!! I KNEW IT!!! THE DIRECTOR'S BALD!!!!!
Director: You're fired.
Takua: You can't fire me, you need me for the epilogue!
Director: …*twitches*
Random Vahkii: BREAK DAAAAANCE!!!!!!
All the Vahkii in the room start break dancing.
Vakama: (With a helmet on, he continues giving the tour using a large drawing and a pointer)…The second layer is the hair dye, so the hair doesn't look like a dead rat! Which it is not, surprisingly enough. It is actually a dead Raccoon! Moving onto the third layer…
Omochao: Agh! Just skip to Lhikan's scene already!
Director: I strongly agree with you, for once.
 
Toa Lhikan skips around the Temple.
Lhikan: I feel pretty, oh so pretty, pretty and witty…
Ummm, yeah. Anyway, he happens to trip over the Toa Stones and falls on his face.
Lhikan: OW!!!! Oooh! Pretty glowey rocks!
As he picks them up, Nidhiki and Krekka burst in.
Nidhiki: Give us the Halfling!!!
Krekka: Rubber Baby Buggy Bumper!
Nidhiki: …Whatever you're on, try cutting the dose.
Krekka: I am yo FATHA!!!!!!!
Nidhiki: 0_o
Krekka: Look, Charlotte-chan! He's jumping out that window!
Nidhiki: I AIN'T NO STUPID GIRLY SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Krekka: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!! (Gives Nidhiki a bear hug and crushes him to dust)
Lhikan: (Falling to his obvious doom) Those were the stupidest people I've ever met.
Silver Surfer: Speak for yourself.
Lhikan: (squeals like a 6-year-old school girl) OMG!!!!! You're the SILVER SURFER!!!!!!!! I've seen you in Fantastic Four 2!!!!! Can I get your autograph?!?!?! Huh? Huh? Can I? Huh?!!!!
Silver Surfer: Fine. (Writes his autograph in Lhikan's notebook) Now, lemme put this in terms you can understand: Take out those two huge, broad shinies, put them together, and press the green button to make a flying shiny.
Lhikan: Like this?
Lhikan smashes the swords together and pounds on the green button, denting the airboard beyond recognition.
Lhikan: Are all flying shinies this dented?
Silver Surfer: Imbecile…
Silver Surfer grabs hold of Lhikan and flies him over to the area where Nokama is teaching.
 
Nokama: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H…
Lhikan: IJKLMNOP! :D
Nokama: That's my line!
Lhikan: How do you know? Some Baka stole all the scripts!
Nokama: Uhh, umm, err… LOOK! A FLYING SAUCER!!!! (Points at the sky)
Everyone else: (Turns around) Where?!
Takua: The Forerunners are here!!!! They're looking for a new place to store the Flood!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nokama steals the blue Toa Stone from Lhikan while he isn't looking and runs to hide in the great Temple.