Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Blatant Rpg Parody ❯ The Chapter That Starts Off Everything ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Blatant Rpg Parody

By FelineDragon14

Chapter 1: The Chapter That Starts Off Everything

FelineDragon14: This is just an attempt to make a blatant rpg parody right here on Radio Hiro, and by the way I have little knowledge of rpg's

Shin: I get to do the disclaimer like this; we don't own anything except Radio Hiro.

(Place: Mt. Big hotel, Kaori is playing one of those generic rpg games.)

Kaori: There is just nothing better after a run at the junction then playing a generic rpg with a typical strong male lead, your typical hot and/or cute female who is either fast or has good magical abilities, and some whiny character.

(Just at this point Hiro and Marty come in. A/N: Thought it be Mac didn't you?)

Hiro: How's the game Kaori.

Kaori: It's good even if it's generic, and Marty what are you doing here?

Marty: One to tell that Hiro got that game for five bucks and two to ask if you want to clubbin' with me and Hiro.

Kaori: Sure let me save my game first, and we will go.

(Kaori turns off her game, but then with all clichés the door locks with all three of them still inside.)

Marty: How the fuck did the door slam shut?

The Game (Not HHH): I am generic for reason imbeciles, for I am the ultimate who is reborn into this travesty of a game. After I somehow got out of zatrion or whatever that robot's name was, any way now my soul inhabits this game.

Hiro: Just when you think Dave destroyed the ultimate he comes back.

Ultimate: That's right fool, and not only that but as soon as all of you die I get take a body of my choice. (Cue evil laughter, and now a portal to said game opens up and Marty, Kaori, and Hiro get sucked into the game.)

Hiro: (Just getting up) Stupid ultimate sending us into this game, you know Kaori, and Marty let's get back at the ultimate after we get out. (Kaori, and Marty nod their heads in agreement to that.) Oh and some questions where are we and why do I have a baroque sword on my side and look like a warrior? Kaori why do you have a basic staff on your back and look like a black mage? Marty why do you look like a person who is of the monk class?

(Now all three of them look at each other and look surprised but with no words now they look at the vast meadow that surrounds them, and the town right across from them)

Kaori: (Looks at the vast meadow) Come here guys this meadow looks absolutely beautiful. (Calls Hiro and Marty to come here)

Hiro: She's right it is.

Marty: It still doesn't explain where we are?

Kaori: Then let me check that sign over there. (Walks up to sign) It says Green Town, and by the looks of it, it's a town that usually starts off an adventure.

Hiro: Kaori is right, and we should have some money to buy equipment and lodging.

Marty: How do you know all of these things?

Kaori: We are Japanese so me, and Hiro are forced to know this, and the author is currently trying to remember Rpg rules.

(At Radio Hiro)

FelineDragon14: Curse you Kaori.

(Back to Green Town)

Kaori: No prob.

Hiro: One more thing how did we get into town so quickly?

Marty: The author loves to skip the story a lot, because he can't write a good plot even if he tried. (Suddenly a huge wave of water comes crashing down on him) What was that for?

FelineDragon14: Don't dis my l33t writing skillz you Mac clone. That's why I casted Watera on you, and now back to the story.

(Now in a shop looking at the various equipment inside the store, and the Chocobos, save spheres, and Moogles outside)

Hiro: The have some good sword weapons here like a Frost blade, No Name, Korefuji, Midas Blade, and this cool Wo Dao that I'm holding right now.

Marty: (Not paying any attention) Yeah I see.

Kaori: Look at these good magical weapons like this Wisdom Rod.

Marty: Can we just go now, besides we have no money anyway.

Kaori: Sure but look at that dark cloud over there.

Hiro: I guess the ultimate wants to make sure that we lose this game early.

Marty: Well let's see who comes out.

(At Radio Hiro)

FelineDragon14: I'm ending the chapter here so I can get to work on the next chapter, by the way Shin take us out for the day.

Shin: Radio Hiro signing off for now goodbye till next chapter.