Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Blatant Rpg Parody ❯ The Fight, And Whatever Else I Can Think Of ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Blatant Rpg

By FelineDragon14

Chapter 2: The Fight, And Whatever Else I Can Think Of

FelineDragon14: Read chapter 1 for the disclaimer, and also I don't own the WWE, (Don't ask why I said that) but I do own Radio Hiro, and no knowledge of Rpg's outside of the Final Fantasy Universe.

Shin: Now let's start chapter 2 of this story.

(Place: Green Town. Problem: Still seeing a dark cloud looming over Marty, Hiro, and Kaori.)

Marty: I wonder who is in that cloud?

Hiro: Usually when it's a dark cloud like that an evil overlord or something makes a decree about wanting to take over the world or something.

(Three people come out of the cloud, and it's not what they expect)

Kaori: Or three people were trying to mess with the population of this town, who look exactly like red mages.

Figure 1: (A figure who looks like Elise from their world but only also looking like a red mage) Yes we were trying to scare some people out of this town like some bad parody of something else, and by the way my name is Esile the red mage. (Good with mostly everything but they have a stat reduction)

Figure 2: (A figure who looks like Marisol from their world but only looking like a red mage as well) Since she said her name, mine is Losiram the red mage.

Figure 3: (A figure who looks like Seeiah from their world but only also looking like a red mage) And I am Haiees the red mage and we are known as the viewtiful red mages. (A/N: Notice something familiar here?)

(Kaori, Marty, and Hiro sweatdrop)

Hiro: Elise, Marisol, and Seeiah what the heck are you three doing here?

Haiees: I think you got us confused with someone else, besides whom would we know who have dumb names like that?

Hiro: So you're just alternate versions of our friends/rivals/riders

Esile: What?

JBL: (Out of nowhere) You are some purdy ladies…ahhhh. (Gets Shocked by a Thundaga spell by those Red mages, and Kaori, and then beaten to death by Hiro and Marty)

(11 minutes later)

Losiram: He is a snake that disses people, messes up good newcomers, and who wants JBL stew.

Kaori: No thanks; we have to get have to get back to the story anyway.

Heeias: Yeah you're right let's battle. (Pulls out a sharp knife on Hiro)

Hiro: Are you dumb? (Hits Heeias with the back handle of his sword.)

Esile: How dare you call one of our own dumb! Now feel the wrath of a blizzard. (A huge ice storm blows in and freezes up whoever is left in the town…including the aforementioned chocobos, and a Kentucky Fried Chocobo stand.)

Kaori: How dare you freeze up the chocobos…

Hiro: (Comes up behind Kaori) Don't forget about the people, and the shops.

Kaori: That too. Now I cast a Firaga spell to counteract your ice spell ice queen. (All of sudden a huge Fireball comes up and burns off the ice and hits Heeias burning her to a crisp and also...)

Heeias: I didn't get to have a big part in the story Nooo.... (Dies)

Esile: How dare you kill one of our sisters.

Losiram: Um...Esile look at that. (Both Lorisam and Esile look up at the tidal wave and get washed up)

Hiro: (Looks at the impending/aforementioned tidal wave) Um...Kaori that um Firaga spell?

Kaori: Yeah, what?

Marty: You dum Japanese girl, don't you know with that fireball you caused a tidal wave and may have caused people who like Seeiah to flame the author. (Gets washed up into the tidal wave and it deals damage to him)

(At Radio Hiro)

FelineDragon14: I don't care about flames I just want someone to read this story.

Hiro: And another thing why do you already have your third level spells? (Gets washed up into the tidal wave)

Kaori: I don't know...gah. (Gets washed up in the tidal wave)

Esile: Now I can do this and cast a thundaga spell in the water and kill you (Casts thundaga on the water, and shocking everyone)

Kaori: (Before getting shocked) You stupid skank!

(A few minutes later outside of green town everyone is dead)

(At Radio Hiro)

FelineDragon14: Great now the story is ruined unless we get a white mage down there stat.

Shin: Not exactly...Mac come in here.

Mac: Yo! Dragon, and Shin what's up?

Shin: Nothing much.

FelineDragon14: Still nothing and you want to take part in this fic Mac, only catch is that you are going to be a white mage and have your name reversed.

Mac: Sure anything to be with Kaori. (A little OOC here isn't he?)

FelineDragon14: Well get ready to green town, and cast life on everyone that fell due to Kaori and Elise or Esile as she is known there due to kung fu magic fighting.

Mac: Kung fu magic fighting?

FelineDragon14: Don't ask.

Mac: (Waves to FelineDragon14) I'm off to the teleporter.

FelineDragon14: One more thing, Mac when you get there switch your backwards to Cam, and only make reference to yourself only if you want got it.

Mac: Okay. (Goes into to teleporter)

(Back at Green Town)

Mac: To keep my identity a secret I have to act like a white mage and reverse my name to Cam for now. (Looks at all of the people who got shocked) Now to use a life spell to make every thing better. (Under his breath) "Kaori and Hiro aren't the only two who know the Rpg Rules." (Casts Life on everyone, and all of them wake up)

Kaori: I thought I saw the farplane. (Looks up to see someone looking like Mac Fraser) Mac-Kun!!!

Cam: I'm not Mac just known as Cam the white mage.

FelineDragon14: I'm done with chapter 2 here now I will also read a second disclaimer I also don't own the Final Fantasy series, WWE…still, and Taco Bell.

End Chapter 2