Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Blatant Rpg Parody ❯ Raise Reviews Chapter P.1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Blatant Rpg
Ch. 3: Raise Reviews Chapter Part 1
By Hiro Konobu
 
“Again oh so stereotypically said I Hiro Konobu still only own Radio Hiro, and my fics.”
 
(By the way the group is still outside of Green Town)
 
“Mac-kun what are you doing here?”
“Well you see I found the same game in your apartment and some dude named the Ultimate and well got sent here as a white mage even if last chapter said otherwise or not Kaori.”
“Hey Mac wasn't it supposed to be that you got sent here by the author last chapter?”
“Well due to that and possible edits the main bad guy is still going to stay the same no matter what Hiro.”
“Say cousin thanks for the spell that you used to revive us earlier but, can we get the story moving along?”
“Okay McFly we will continue with the story. (He spots two strange looking girls)
“Say who are those two girls that strangely look like Elise and Marisol?”
“Those two are known as Esile and Losiram but they want us to call them the “Lovely Red Mages” however…one of their people Heeias who looked like Seeiah did last chapter due to a half-assed kill.”
“Hey…I think the author violated the Marisol…”
(Before Marty could say anything Mac interrupts Marty here)
Yo! Marty I think most people who read Hiro Konobu's would get what you were about to say...then again maybe not, but who really would know.”
(Now we skip to Hiro Karamatsu who is currently…well trying to mack on the “Lovely Red Mages” with little success)
“So ladies what are you doing later tonight?”
“Look Hiro we don't want any.”
“For all we know you probably just want to shove it in us.”
“Well why don't you want any of Hiro Karamatsu?”
“Well aside from the fact the author was trying to get some corny sex based humor for once, and you're a lazy bastard.”
“What did you say!?”
“I said that you're a lazy bastard, isn't it right Losiram?”
“She's right, besides you haven't competed in another SSX circuit since it's induction.”
“I'm not a lazy bastard, I just been doing other stuff…hey you're supposed not know this info after all, you are bizzaro versions of Elise, and Marisol.”
“We found out by the author telling us, and all this is actually serious.”
(Now Hiro, Esile, and Losiram look at the readers then somehow Marty comes in floating looking at the readers)
“Marty what the hell are you doing here?”
“Well I thought it be fun to help with the obscure reference.”
“Well the reference would be complete…”
“Marty that is why the author hates you somewhat.”
“Why?”
“For being a bad ex-patriot German version of me, and not making a good impact in the three SSX games as well.”
“What do you mean by that!?”
“Well as much I like Mac to keep drabbling about it we have to move the story along…again right Mac.”
“Of course Kaori, and you know what let's just stop saying let's move the story along because this fic has probably disinterested people from reading cause its getting tedious.”
“Yeah, well the two “Lovely Red Mages” would love to help with it but we have to go.”
“Well bye you two and don't get into any trouble while you venture in this area.”
(As the “Lovely Red Mages” leave the main group we see the said main group trying to figure out where to go)
“So where do you think we should go next?”
“Well obviously the next town Marty.”
“Well we don't have a map Mac…we should probably sleep at Green Town's inn/typical RPG resting place to recover health, and then get a map.”
“Ok we are in agreement with that are we not.”
“I don't know what you said Marty but all of us will have to agree on what you said for it is a parody and it's not supposed to make any sense.”
(Later at the obviously named Green Town Inn)
“Well it's like this due to the so-called “Ultimate guy,” whom probably no one knows formally since that show has been off for a year we are all basically stuck in this somewhat RPG hell.”
“Of course Kaori, but remember it was your love of Rpg's that got us here in the first place.”
(Just then Kaori sweatdrops at the last statement)
“So Marty, at least I know something about Rpg's unlike you, and probably never will know anything about them.”
“Kaori! Do you want to me to beat you up?!”
“No I'll just fry you.”
(Before that happens Mac and Hiro hold both Marty and Kaori back from each other)
“Look Marty and Kaori you can fight amongst yourselves later for now we have to find out how we can get back at the ultimate and then kill that guy who sold you that game.”
“Right Mac but first we must go to sleep because Marty did lose some HP doing his best to piss off the author.”
“Hiro…just shut it.”
(As the four SSX'ers go to sleep we flashback to when Kaori bought said game not mentioned earlier)
“Let's see we got some Ratchet & Clank games, some Sonic games and some others that the author can't mention for obvious reasons. Hey Marisol have you found anything good in terms actual gaming?”
“Nope all I could joke about is that damn Tornero game that disgraces our race horribly…”
(Just before Marisol could say something else Seeiah covered mouth for obvious reasons)
“Look girl I don't think that can fly off as an easy joke right plus the game was Torrente not Tornero no wonder why many fic authors who write in the SSX area want to kill you off.”
”You know almost no one likes you either Seeiah.”
“No wonder why the people at EA Big set us up together.”
“Now please if you two are done talking I'd like to get this story back on track, and find a good game to play later, which apparently has none.”
(Now Kaori exits the game shop only find some strange guy coming up to her)
“Hello I hear you're looking for a good game to play aren't you?”
“Yes, but you are a strange guy who came up to me with no reason whatsoever to sell me a game.”
“Okay you got me there and my game is called The Legacy Of Ultimates.”
“Weird name for a game.”
“Yeah but it is a parody on those Rpg namesakes.”
“Oh this games' supposed to be bad on purpose…well everything except the gameplay.”
“Hey as long as the gameplay is still good I really don't care, so how much for the game?”
“Five bucks.”
“Oh hang on, I've got five bucks right here.”
(Now as Kaori hands the strange guy the five bucks and gets said game she wakes up from her flashback dream sequence)
“Wow what a lame excuse to do some blatant back story from the author.”
“What do you mean by that Kaori?”
“Sorry Mac, had a dream that was a lame excuse to do back story from the author.”
“Yeah but even though the author had to that to try and do some explaining on how you got said game.”
“Well it is true and now to advance the story along we have to go buy a map…”
“Already did that Kaori.”
”Woah, Hiro don't surprise me like that.”
“Sorry Kaori but while you were sleeping me, Mac, and Marty bought a map downstairs.”
“So where would the next town be anyway?”
“It's actually a city known as Yellow City…and those who make bad “Yellowcard” jokes shall be zapped by Kaori's Thunder spells.”
“Okay let's go then.”
(A few minutes later outside of Green Town)
“Man doesn't it seem weird how you can tell the author gets tired near the end of a chapter.”
“What do you mean…oh wait don't mention it any further cause that excuse has been used too much.”
“Got ya.”
(Just then some screaming is heard a few miles west the four SSX'ers go out that way to see what's going on over there only to find both Losiram and Esile captured)
“Hello SSX'ers I've been waiting for you…”
“Psymon!?!?”
 
To Be Continued…Next Chapter