Other Fan Fiction ❯ The Chaotic Irken World ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Melissa- (silent as she tries to comprehend what she just heard)
Pandora-You won't tell Red would you? He will get mad at me, and Purple. And I only trust you. Well, you know Sara will tell everyone. Ruby will Red right a way. Please don't tell Red!
Melissa- I swear to you that I will never tell. Besides, it's a fair exchange of secrets.
Pandora-OK, but DON'T TELL RED!
Pandora-AND I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN!!!!!

Melissa- I think you two just kissing was enough for him to plant his seed in you. You two have to be married
Pandora-AND I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TELL RED ABOUT THIS!
Melissa-He's going to find out sooner or later.
Pandora- I KNOW HE WILL FIND OUT! BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM!!!!!! (starts to cry out of control) (Melissa comforts you)

Melissa-Just tell him all that you remember. If you want, I'll interrogate Purple? I have the training for that.
Pandora- (has confused face on) What is interrogate?
Melissa-You know what police do when they have a suspect to a crime? I'll press Purple for information on what happened. In other words, I'll ask him questions relentlessly until he tells me what happened.
Pandora-oh........what were talking about I forgot?
Melissa- I was explaining what an interrogation was. You want me to do that for you to Purple to find out what happened?
Pandora- um...no

Melissa-Ah, I was kind of hoping you'd say yes. Oh well
Pandora- Well I said no because, when I woke up (blush) I saw Purple next to me in bed (blushes more) and he was naked (blushes even more) and I screamed, and Purple woke up and he saw me and he screamed
Melissa-Yeah know, I can kind of see that happening.
Pandora- And then I ran to the bathroom and took the pregnancy test, AND IT WAS POSTIVE!!!!!!!!!!! (cries)
(Melissa comforts you)
Melissa-There are pills you can take that'll help so then you aren't pregnant anymore. Has it been three days since then?

Pandora-Yes it has been three days. But I'm half glad to have Purple baby, and he is happy too. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL RED!!!!!!!
Melissa-Well if you don't tell him, he'll just be even madder at you for not telling him when he does find out. Think about it for a while, summon the courage and go talk to him. You have to make him swear not to lose his temper before you do, by the way. He'll explode if you don't make him swear
Pandora- BUT CAN YOU HELP ME???????!!!!!!!!!! (cries more)
Melissa-Yes! Of course, I'll help you. Whatever you need. (comforts you more)
(then they go to Red) Pandora- Red I have something to say to you

(Melissa waits outside door to make sure no one disturbs Pandora and Red)
(and Melissa hears someone screaming on the other side of the door)
(Melissa slams door open to see what is wrong)
(and she see Red on the floor)
Pandora-Well I told him not to get mad. And when I told him. He screamed like a girl and fainted.
Melissa-And for a second, I thought he was attacking you. Let's put more make-up on his face. (pulls out make-up kit
Pandora- Lets no put some make up, because he will wake up very soon

(then Red got up)
Red-PANDORA!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR PREGNANT WITH PURPLE'S BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa-Dang! You're good!
Red-PANDORA WHY ARE YOU PREGNANT WITH PURPLE'S BABY! AND HOW OLD ARE! TELL ME!
Melissa-He serious freaks out about this kind of stuff, doesn't he?
Red-AND PURPLE IS LIKE WHAT 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!!!!!!
Melissa-He is?
Red-I MEAN HE IS TWO YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!
Melissa- I just thought you said he was younger than her? I must be hearing things.
Red-why Pandora why?
Pandora- ....(crying)

Melissa-Hey! She was drunk so you can't blame her for what happened.
Red- Than why was she Drinking
Hello? My party? Remember?
Red-And why were she drinking! WHY? And how old are you are guys? Tell me!
Melissa-You were there Red! You passed out on the floor!
Red-But why is she pregnant?
Melissa- I thought she told you that already. We're both 18 by the way.
Red-OK! But Pandora...Do you love Purple?
Melissa- Duh!! (sticks out when saying it)
Red- Then we have to plan your wedding, soon

(Melissa and Pandora look at each other)
Melissa- I think I liked it better when he was freaking out.
Pandora- I know, but I DO WANT TO GET MARRIED TO PURPLE!!!!! And Purple and I was going to marry each other without Red to know about that
Melissa- Nice. (nods head)
Pandora- And we were going to get married tonight too
Melissa-all right! I'll be there!

(later that night)
Priest-Will you Purple take this girl to be your wife?
(Melissa's crying in the pews)
Melissa-This is so exciting!
Purple- I do
Priest-Do you Pandora take this man to be your husband?
Pandora- I do
Priest-In the power of me. Now I pronounce you Man and Wife. Now you may kiss the bride.
(Purple and Pandora kiss) (Melissa is crying) (Red has a blank face on)
Melissa-I'm so happy for them! I have to go complete my job now. Bye, Red.
Red- bye

(nine moths later)
Melissa-It's almost time for that baby to come out, Pandora. Are you excited?
Pandora-Yeah! BUT WERE ARE PURPLE AND RED!!!!!!
Melissa- I don't know. Ruining the kingdom?
Red, Purple-SORRY! ZIM HAD TO CALLED US!!!!! (and they are out of breath)
Pandora-HEY I'M GOING TO HAVE THE BABY SOON!
Melissa- I need to be going, now. I have to go tie up somebody.
(inside of the delivering room) (Red heard some screaming in there)

(Melissa runs)
Melissa gasps-What did I miss?
Red-There screaming from Pandora and some from Purple. I think she is squeezing his hand very hard
Melissa-Well, what do you expect? Giving both is nothing like getting your antennas pierced
(Doctor comes out) Doctor-Wanna see the smeet or the baby?
Melissa and Red-YES!

(then they go in the room) Purple- it s a girl
(Melissa jumps up and down while Red faints)
Melissa-She's so cute! Congrats!
Pandora-Red why does he have to faint?
Purple-What should we name our baby girl?
Pandora-What about Takiko?
Melissa-Takiko, that's a beautiful name. If you'll excuse me, I have to finish what I started for my job. I'll send a gift in the mail for Takiko. I'll be gone for a year. BYE!
Purple, Pandora- Bye
(Red wakes up) Red-what happen?

(A year later) Red-HI! Purple, Pandora, and Takiko (now Red finally excepted that Pandora gave birth to Takiko)
(Melissa and another guy walks up, hand-in-hand) Melissa-Hi guys. I'd like you to meet Derek.
Pandora, Purple-HI! Red-..hi
Melissa-Anything new?
Pandora-Well, I'm pregnant again. ^-^ Red doesn't have a girlfriend yet. And Takiko learned who do walk, Purple is still helping her
Melissa- Congrats for you being pregnant again and for Takiko learning to walk. Red ... you're a loser.
Pandora- Thanks
Red- (blushing)
Melissa-Don't give me that face. You've never been able to get a girl for your own. What I stated was true.
Red- I know

(we hear a phone ringing) (Derek pulls a phone out of his pocket and listens to the voice on the other end)
Derek-Melissa, we need to go. We have another job to do.
Melissa-Okay, bye guys. See ya all later.
Pandora, and Purple-BYE! Red-...bye.....
Purple-Something wrong, Red?
Red- Well, I think I love Melissa
Purple-What?
Red-DO YOU HEAR ME? I said I think I love Melissa
Red-just for get it, OK, forget it. (Red leaves the room)

(the next day)
Melissa-Hi guys, what's up?!?!?!?
(Derek stands beside her)
Pandora, ANS Purple- um...Red has something to say
(they all look at Red)
Red- um....(he goes away)

Melissa-What's up with him?
Purple-nothing is with him.
Pandora-So when did you guys meet each other?
Melissa-Last year. We were working on the same job together and now we're partners.
Pandora- oh

Takiko- (stares to them and doesn't even know what they are talking about)
Melissa-HI! Takiko!!!! (picks up smeet and starts tossing her into the air) (Smeet exclaims joyfully)
then Pandora started to feel some pains)
Derek-Is she started to go into labor?
Pandora-YES! I'M IN LABOR!
Melissa-Call the hospital, Derek! (Derek starts dialing the number on his phone) Purple, we need to get her into the car!

(and they go in the car)
(Derek is the one driving) (He drives as fast as the car can go)
(they quickly got to the hospital)
(Pandora is rushed to the emergency room)
Purple-WERE IS RED?!?!? HEY MELISSA CALL RED, OK?
Melissa- Okay. (pulls out phone and informs Red that Pandora is giving birth)
(and Red quickly rush to the hospital)
Derek-Melissa, we need to go. We have a job in another solar system.
Melissa-Bye guys. Hi Red, bye Red.
Red- .....hi? bye?
Pandora- (screams bloody murder)

(then a few minute later)
Doctor-Are you the brother?
Red-Yes. Has something happened?
Doctor- yes, we and some bad news
Red-WHAT HAPPENED?
Doctor- Your sister died from giving birth to her baby boy
(Red faints)


________________________________________
I hope you like this chapter! ^^