Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Kyou Kara Maou Fan Fiction ❯ Yuuri and Wolfram's Excellent Adventure ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club, Bisco Hatori does, nor do I own Kyo Kara Maoh!, Tomo Takabayashi owns that, and I also don't own DN Angel, Yukiru Sugisaki has that one. These wonderful series belong solely to their creators and other licensed entities. This work is a piece of fanfiction lovingly crafted by myself and in no way represents an actual work from these series.
 
 
Since not everyone will be familiar with all three series I decided a short synopsis for each will be a good idea please read it even if you know the anime because I have also described the timeline in each when my story takes place, it's at the end of each section. So, here we go…
 
 
Ouran High School Host Club:
 
Ouran High School Host Club follows new scholarship student Haruhi in the elite Ouran Academy. On the first day she manages to find the host club, a group of good looking male students who charm the ladies of the school as a recreational activity. Each host has a type, the cool type, Kyouya who is brilliant and unemotional, the prince type, Tamaki whose foreign blonde hair and ability to charm the girls with his words make him the club favorite, among others. Haruhi is mistaken for a boy, and accidentally breaks a very expensive vase which leads to her being drafted as the newest member in the club to pay off her debt.
 
As each of the hosts realizes the `little mistake', it is as if a light bulb turns on in a dark room, but they decide to keep Haruhi as a host anyway because she is very popular with the designees, quickly gathering her own following and earning a name as the “natural type”. To stay in the club she must keep her gender a secret of course. It is no issue for her, Haruhi is no stranger to cross dressing since her father is an Okama with a job at a local gay bar.
 
The black magic club operates in the next room over from the host club, and is led by Umihito Nekozawa. An odd individual he wears dark robes and shuns light, especially direct sunlight which can cause him to actually pass out. He is the catalyst for this whole thing thanks to megami tsuki195 and her brilliant idea of having Nekozawa summon characters from the well known anime `One Piece' in her story `Gomu Gomu no Hosting?' which was the inspiration for this. My story takes place soon after the end of the anime. Before anyone has graduated, because I love Hunny and Mori too much to graduate them or flunk them. :D
 
 
Kyo Kara Maoh!
 
Kyo Kara Maoh! is the story of Yuuri, who was on the receiving end of a swirlie one day and was magically transported by way of toilet to an alternate reality where dragons are real, demons rule and he was destined to become the new king. There is of course trouble along the way such as a misunderstanding of local customs that leaves him engaged to another boy, another personality within Yuuri that surfaces to use huge amounts of magic and meter out justice on occasion (you can tell Yuuri's `Maou form' by his longer hair and catlike pupils) and the four thousand year old spirit of the first king directing things from beyond the grave for his own agenda.
 
All in all, Yuuri settles in to be a very good king with the assistance of the former ruler's three sons. Wolfram, to whom he is engaged, Gwendal, the eldest who pretty much runs things while Yuuri is back on Earth or away on a “mission” and Conrad, the middle son who acts like a father figure and big brother all rolled into one, and his faithful advisor, Günter, along with his friend Ken who is also known as the great sage and can remember the many past lives he has lived in service to the first king. My story takes place after the end of season two of the anime; Yuuri is about eighteen years old.
 
Kyo Kara Maoh! Dictionairy:
I watch subbed anime, I do try to keep my fanfiction in English but this series has some terms that just work much better for me in the original language.
 
Shin Makoku- the country Yuuri rules aka the Great demon Kingdom
Mazoku- The demon people of Shin Makoku, there are humans in the alternate world too
Majutsu- magic used by the mazoku tends to be elemental or healing
Maou- king of the Mazoku
Hieka- Your Majesty (roughly equivalent)
Gieka- Your Highness (roughly equivalent)
Daikenja- Great sage
Soukoku- mazouku with black hair and black eyes, considered a mark of being cursed in times past and the opposite in Yuuri's time, the common Japanese features make Yuuri Shebuya and Ken Murata both soukoku; aka double black
 
 
 
DN Angel:
 
DN Angel is about two families, the Hikari and the Niwa clans, and an age old curse on both of them. For the Niwa, one son in every generation has a gene in his dna that triggers a transformation on his fourteenth birthday. He becomes the host to an ages old entity known as the Phantom Thief Dark Mousey. Dark can take over his body and transform it into the semblance of his own with violet eyes instead of Daisuke's red, and a rabbit-like shape shifting familiar that serves as his black wings. This is triggered by romantic feelings of the host. The phantom thief's main occupation is finding and stealing artworks created by the Hikari family. These artworks tend to be magical and dangerous and the Niwa clan has been collecting and sealing them away to prevent them from doing harm to innocent people for generations. The curse of the Hikari family is the opposite of Dark, named Krad (I know, I know but it's what she named him) Krad looks like an angel with golden hair tied with a cross and white wings, but he in fact is the violent opposite of Dark. His sole mission in life is to stop Dark from stealing the family's treasures even if that means killing Dark or his host. He considers himself the guardian of the remaining Hikari art. Krad also has a host, but the relationship between the Hikari and their curse is a far cry less friendly than the Niwa- Dark partnership. In this generation, the hosts are Daisuke Niwa and Satoshi Hiwatari. (he was adopted after his real parents died under mysterious circumstances.) I am going to try to stick to the anime version of this one since the manga was never finished, so Dark and Krad are sealed away in the art work known as the black wings, which is where they came from in the first place. This story takes place a few years later. Daisuke and Satoshi are in their early twenties. The boys have gone their separate ways Daisuke is in college and Satoshi has landed a great job as commander of a private police force owned by a very wealthy and influential family.
 
 
 
Lastly and most important, I need to thank the brilliant kira for her work and encouragement in helping me beta this as well as being my sounding board for the different ideas I had for the story.