Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Frozen Lips ❯ Frozen Lips ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

It was a cold November afternoon; Tamaki and Haruhi were walking through the gardens around Tamaki's Mansion. During the spring, flowers thrived, but now all that could be seen was a three foot deep layer of snow, except for where the paths had been cleared.
Tamaki pulled his long fur coat tighter around himself, then glanced at Haruhi. Unlike him, she didn't have nearly enough money for such finery, and had to make do with a thin, orange waterproof. Suddenly Tamaki stopped and turned to Haruhi.
“Haruhi, you must be cold, your lips have turned blue!”
He reached his hand up and felt his own lips.
“How strange. My lips are as warm as ever”
Haruhi didn't reply but frowned and thought to herself
`Stupid rich bastard, always boasting!”
Her thoughts were interrupted when Tamaki began to speak again.
“I have an idea that will warm you up!”
Before Haruhi could stop him, Tamaki bent down and pressed his lips against hers.
After a moment he stood up straight again. Haruhi felt her cheeks turn red. She wanted to turn away and run, but her body refused to move at all. She could hear heart rate speeding up. Tamaki smiled at her.
“I can't tell if you've warmed up or not. Your cheeks look rosy, but your body seems to have frozen!”
He chuckled to himself.
Haruhi looked directly at Tamaki.
“Tamaki! I can't believe…” she began, intending to scold him, but something in his eyes changed her mind. Instead she leaned up against him and whispered in his ear.
“I think my lips are still a little cold…”