Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ haruhi never knew ❯ lust&love? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hey haruhi you got crumbs on your face" kouro smirked as everyone turned to look at the two. Haruhi just looked at him like if he was crazy  she noticed something in his eyes that was never there..... lust "k-kauro what are you doing?" haruhi tried to not sound nervous around everybody. Kauro saw her fear in her eyes and smirked "don't worry.relax" he bent down and licked the crumbs off her cheek.Every thing went quiet. Haruhi just stood shock."d-did kauro just lick MY Haruhi!" Tamaki went crazy pulling his hair out "no no no i can't let this devil unpurify my prescious DAUGHTER" tamaki went to go wou in his corner of depression. "whats going on her?" hikaru asked.

"oh nothing i just cleaned crumbs off haruhi" hikaru stared wuth shock then a smirk appeared on his fine lips "oh well then i want to try the delicious cookie that made haruhi get messy" hikaru looked at the cookie in haruhi's hand. Haruhi broght the cookie to her mouthe and was about to bite it when hikaru whispered "may i try" Hikaru bent down and had the other side of the cookie in his mouth when tamaki came and running to his 'DAUGHTERS' rescue and tripped over kauro's foot.

Everybody just stared at the two boys kissing {boyS for the people outside the host club but it's actually it's a boy and a girl}.


Converting /tmp/php8bh6yP to /dev/stdout