Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Haruhi or Ai? ❯ Before Halloween and Pictures ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay 5th chapter. yeah!!!
-------------
Tsukiyo woke up around 4 in the morning. 'Ugh only an hour of sleep...' She though getting up. She went to her room, she walked over to her closet and pulled out a deep black kimono with sliver kanji's on it saying, 'A life worth living is a life to fight for. For I am Tsukiyomi-Kirai, a young geisha of the tea house.' She slipped her sandles on and walked to the tea house.
"Oh, Tsukiyomi-san!" A young man said. "Oh, Konchuu-sama, how are you?" Tsukiyo said softly smiling at her regular. "I am fine, would you like me to walk you to the tea house?" He asked. "No, thank you though but, I have other arrangements." Tsukiyo said softly not noticing Hunny and Mori walking up the street. "Oh then I'll take you there." He said grabbing her wrist pulling her towards the street light. "Let go!" She growled. "Shut up, your coming with me." Konchuu growled. "The hell she is." Hunny growled from behind Tsukiyo. "Konchuu leave before my Onee-san hears about this." Tsukiyo growled then smiled at Hunny. Konchuu ran off. "Onee-san, but you dont have a sister." Hunny said. "My mentor Hunny-sempai." She giggled.
"See you guys later." She said bowing then she went to the tea house. She walked into her guest room and saw Kyouya and 3 other men. "Ah you must be Tsukiyomi-Kirai." The oldest said. She got onto the ground and bowed. "Hai I am." She said pouring them tea.
-----------
Haruhi, Nashano, and Yasie awoke to find Tsukiyo was missing. "She went to the tea house." Haruhi said. Nashano had a depressed look then he covered it up. "Well lets go get her we have to take pictures for the band." Nashano said.
'Does she love me or.....' Nashano couldn't finish that thought it was too painful. He has loved her since they were childern, he was her first friend.
-----------
The small group went up to the door of Tsukiyo's guest room and they heard giggling. "Ootori-sama you are too kind." Tsukiyo said. "Tsukiyo-chan we have another arrangement so we must go." Haruhi said through the door. "Ootori-sama my friend is right I must go." Tsukiyo said bowing to the men. "Ja." She said leaving the room.
"Tsukiyo, can we talk?" Nashano asked when Haruhi and Yasie were ahead of them. "Nashano, I don't know if I love you. What I mean is I don't know how I love you yet." Tsukiyo said looking away.Nashano nodded understanding and he went ahead to with Haruhi and Yasie. Tsukiyo slowly walked behind them. 'I think I like him, but I think I also like Nekozawa-sempai he always makes me feel so.... different.' Tsukiyo thought. She finally entered the dressing room.
Haruhi was already dressed in 2 inch stiletto heels, a emerald corsetted top, black spandex pants with a gold dragon on it.
Tsukiyo slipped on a pair of black short shorts, 3 inch stiletto knee high boots, a black mini dress and a sliver fishent top over her dress. The went to the set and she saw Nashano in black skinny jeans, ankle boots, and a blood red open dress shirt.
Yasie was in the same outfit except his dress shirt was an ice blue color, and it had kuro aisu on the back meaning black ice.
"Kirai, press up against Satsugai like you going to kiss him. Ikioi cup Ai's cheeks like you going to kiss her." Kin said holding a camara. Tsukiyo pressed her front to Nashano's chest, she closed her eyes and leaned in some. Yasie cupped Haruhi's cheeks and leaned in so they were inches away from kissing. Flash! "Satsugai kiss Kirai, Ai blush and rest your head on Ikioi's sholder.
Nashano tipped Tsukiyo's chin up and kissed her. Haruhi had a deep blush from thinking about the almost kiss and hid her face in Yasie's sholder. Flash!
'It's only a photo shoot man. She wouldn't kiss me unless she loved me.' Nashano yelled in his mind.   
"Satsugai, kiss Kirai's neck. Kirai hold Ai to your body and whisper in her ear. Ikioi kiss Ai." Tsukiyo wrapped her arms around Haruhi's waist. Nashano was kissing Tsukiyo neck making her gasp softly while Haruhi and Yasie kissed. Flash!
"Ai lean onto the couch and Kirai get onto of her like you going to do something sinful." Haruhi laied in the couch with a deep blush while Tsukiyo was on top of her, straddlling her hips, with an evil smirk. Flash!
"Satsugai grab Ikioi's hair and yank his head back and lean in placing your mouth to his neck." Nashano grabbed a fist full of Yasie's hair and placed his mouth on Yasie's neck. Flash!
"Now indivisual pictures! Kirai, a dark temptress look. Satsugai, a wicked demon. Ikioi, a protective warrior. Ai, a innocent angle. Tsukiyo was on her knees and had a dark suductive look while she a finger to her lips. Flash! Nashano groaned when he saw her like that.
Nashano stood with a wicked smirk and lustful eye, his hand was out for someone to join him. Flash!
Yasie stood with a strong face his hands in a kung-fu position, his eyes had a hard look to them. Flash!
Haruhi sat on her knees, she looked into the camara with a sweet smile and a slight giggle escaped her making her look innocent. Flash!
"Okay your done for today." Kin said looking over the pictures. The group nodded and changed then went home.
-------------
Tsukiyo and Haruhi stood in the kitchen making dinner. They were making an American dinner. Steak, baked potato, carrots and green beans, and finally for desert a chocolat brownie with icecream and whiped cream on top.
Tsukiyo took her plate to her room and she locked the door. Tsukiyo started to pick out her kimono for halloween, her birthday and the annivercy of her otou-san and step-okaa-san's death.
-------------
The small group dressed in the school uniform. Koshiro and Haruhi looked tired, really tired. Nashano and Yasie took the liberty of driving them to school on they're motorcycles.
"Ohayo imouto-chan! Daughter!!" Tamaki exclamed when he saw the 2 girls walk into the club room before school. "Ohayo Nii-san/Otou-san....." They said too tired to explain that he wasn't they're older brother/father. "Tamaki-sempai, they arn't too well today." Yasie said looking at Haruhi. Haruhi and Tsukiyo sat on the couch.
"Tomorrow." Tsukiyo said to Haruhi. "Hai." Haruhi whispered. "Tomorrow?" Tamaki asked. "Otou-san, Nozomi-kaa-san, and Kotoko-obaa-chan's death annivercry." Tsukiyo whispered.
The pain was too much for them the 2 girls ran out of the room. Haruhi headed towards the park while Tsukiyo ran towards the forest that's a couple miles out of the town.
------------
'Okaa-san its too painful how can I go on?' Haruhi thought when she sat on a swing set. She looked over at the small pond. Haruhi let a tear slip down her cheek.
"Haruhi you could have told every one what you were going through, you didn't have to hide your pain. " Said a voice. Haruhi turned around to see....
------------
Tsukiyo ran into the famillar forest. Her legs burned from running over 3 miles. Tears blurred her vision. She finally stopped when she reached a grave marker.
"Otou-san I can't do this anymore. It hurts too much please help." Tsukiyo cried to the grave which read:
Tachi Shi Kurayami
A loving Father
A devoted Lover
A beloved Brother
Died protecting his youngest daughter, he brought honor to all of his people and to his family.

Tsukiyo passed out next to the grave, tears running down her cheeks. Her last words that she whispered before passing out was, "Otou-san gomennasai."
-----------------------------------------
Okay Chapter 5
Who finds Haruhi? What will Happen to Tsukiyo
Oh btw no more chapters till i get votes
8/15/10
Shadow Kurayami
Converting /tmp/phpXT335P to /dev/stdout