Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Haruhi or Ai? ❯ Past Problems ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Okay Chapter 7
pics on profile
---------------
"Haru-chan! Tsuki-chan!! One more song please." Jade begged the girls after the group stepped out of the club. "Do we hav-" The two started. "YES!!" Jade yelled at them dragging them inside.
The hosts and Nekozawa watched as the small group were draged into Tsukiyomi Ai. The followed. They heard the music start.
(Both Guys Both Girls  Background singers)
I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go bad (Good girls go bad) I know your type (Your type) You're daddy's little girl Just take a bite (One bite) Let me shake up your world 'Cause just one night couldn't be so wrong I'm gonna make you lose control She was so shy Till I drove her wild
Nashano went towards Tsukiyo while Yasie went towards Haruhi.I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go bad You were hanging in the corner With your five best friends You heard that I was trouble But you couldn't resist I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go bad (bad, bad, bad) Good girls go bad (bad, bad, bad) Good girls go bad
The girls went into the guys faces and started to sing.I know your type (Your type) Boy, you're dangerous Yeah, you're that guy (That guy) I'd be stupid to trust But just one night couldn't be so wrong You make me wanna lose control
The girls shook their heads giving them the wild messy look.She was so shy Till I drove her wild I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go bad
Haruhi and Tsukiyo fell back into a group of girls.I was hanging in the corner With my five best friends I heard that you were trouble But I couldn't resist I make them good girls go bad
Haruhi pressed herself against Yasie while Tsukiyo put her back to Nashano's front.I make them good girls go Good girls go bad (Bad, bad, bad) Good girls go bad (Bad, bad, bad) Good girls go bad Oh, she got away with the boys in the place Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance
Tsukiyo rolled her hips then turned around sending a smirk toward Haruhi.And he got away with the girls in the back Acting like they're too hot to dance
Yasie noticed the smirk and gripped Haruhi's hips so she couldn't roll her hips. Yeah, she got away with the boys in the place Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance
The girls fanned themselves singing the next line while the guys twirled them around.And he got away with the girls in the back Acting like they're too hot to dance I make them good girls go bad (Treat 'em like they don't stand a chance) I make them good girls go make them good girls go The good girls go bad, yeah Good girls go bad I was hanging in the corner With my five best friends I thought that you were trouble But I couldn't resist I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go bad I make them good girls go Good girls go bad (Bad, bad, bad) Good girls go bad (Bad, bad, bad) Good girls go
They stopped. Tsukiyo was hanging onto Nashano with her head tipped back, and his hands on her hips. Haruhi had her back against Yasie's front, her hands were gripping his right arm which was fisted in her hair while his other arm was around her waist. The group was panting but not so much that the aduience noticed.
The crowed around Nekozawa and the hosts were cheering madly while Tamaki, Hikaru, Hunny, and Kaoru's jaws were dropped.
"Haru-chan can sing? And Nash-kun, Sie-kun, and Tsuki-chan do too?" Hunny questioned Mori. "Ah..." Mori said nodding speachless from the event. "Mama!! Did you know our daughter could sing?!" Tamaki yelled at Kyouya. "Hai, I found out earlier that she could sing." Kyouya said.
The group got off stage and went outside. "Heh. Gomen Haruhi-chan." Yasie said handing Haruhi a brush. Tsukiyo grabbed a comb from Nashano's back pocket running the comb through her hair. Haruhi brushed her hair out.
"Haruhi!!!" Tamaki yelled running towards the group. They split letting Tamaki run between them to trip and fall flat on his face. "Musume-chan, imouto-chan you sounded just like Ai and Kirai from Loving Life, Killing Hate." Tamaki exclamed. Tsukiyo froze.
"Excuse me. I forgot something inside." Tsukiyo said walking back inside. 'Damn it! That baka saying it that loud, is he trying to ruin us.' Tsukiyo thought grabbing her bag. "Lets go, Haruhi-chan." Tsukiyo said giving her a fake smile. Haruhi gived her a small forced smile.
They girls started to lead the group when they bumped into a couple of guys. "Gome- Koiji?" Tsukiyo asked confused at seeing him. "Konzatsu?" Haruhi questioned.
"Haruhi? Tsukiyo?" The two men asked. They looked about 18 or 19 years old. "Um Konbonwa." Tsukiyo said shyly. 'Why are they back!!!???' Haruhi and Tsukiyo yelled in their heads.
"Tsuki-chan, Haru-chan who are they?" Hunny asked. Tsukiyo mumbled something unautoable. "Im Koiji Tanryoku." Koiji said bowing slightly. "And I am Konzatsu Chishiki." Konzatsu said bowing. "We are also they're ex boyfriends." They said pointing at the girls. Koiji pointed at Tsukiyo while Konzatsu pointed at Haruhi.
"You two." The twins pointed at Koiji and Konzatsu. "Dated them." Points at Haruhi and Tsukiyo. "Who broke up with whom?" They asked. "I broke up with Koiji, and Konzatsu broke up with Haruhi." Tsukiyo said softly not looking at Koiji. "Okay. One question. WHY!?" They yelled. 'The bastards spread around that we were sluts who fucked them anywhere at anytime. Then they blackmailed us after they found out our secret.' Tsukiyo thought. "She broke up with me because Konzatsu and I were moving to France and she didn't want a long distance relationship, even though I did. Same with Konzatsu, but vise virsa." Koiji said. When the group look towards the girls Koiji and Konzatsu smirked evily.
"I'm leaving. Now." Tsukiyo said grabbing Haruhi's hand pulling her away from the jerks. Nekozawa, Nashano, and Yasie followed them. While the hosts talked to the DN Angel look alikes.
Kyouya heard Tamaki asking questions like, "What were they like?" "What did they look like." "We they as adorable as they are now?" Koiji and Konzatsu pulled out a picture. "KAWAII!!!!!" Tamaki and Hunny yelled while the twins blushed when they looked at the pictures. "Tsukiyo-chan wears glasses?" Tamaki asked. "Hai, I think she looks cuter with them on dont you?" Koiji asked making fast friends with all of the hosts except Mori, and Kyouya. 'Phase one. Finished, onto phase two.' Koiji thought.
"Too bad that Tsukiyo said she compleatly hated me when we broke up." Koiji said with a fake depressed face. "What why would she say that?" Kaoru asked. "She jumped to conclusions saying I only used her for sex, and that I was cheating on her." Koiji said. "Yea, and poor Konzatsu caught Haruhi cheating on him with that Nashano guy. When I saw Tsukiyo making out with that Yasie." Koiji continued the lie. "We wanted to prove the rumors wrong but, we were the ones who were wrong." Konzatsu said.
"Know what screw the trick-or-treating I'm going to the studio." Tsukiyo growled after Nekozawa was picked up by the driver. "I agree." The rest nodded. Tsukiyo and Haruhi hiked up their dresses some and go onto the back of Yasie and Nashano's motorcycles. They quickly drove to the studio.
"Rockstar 101." Haruhi said after changing. Nashano set up the camara.
Tsukiyo and Haruhi were dressed in black leotards. The only difference was that Tsukiyo's was a fishnet style while Haruhi's were a checker print.
I told ya, I told yaI told ya baby 6x
Haruhi and Tsukiyo stook pointing at the camara with The guys behind them.Got up In the clubPosted in the backFeelin so goodLookin so baddRockin this skirt
Tsukiyo started grinding against Haruhi while the guys ran their hands over their bodies.Rockin this clubGot my middle finger up I don't really give a fuckHaruhi started to dance with Yasie, Tsukiyo danced with Nashano while all 4 of them flipped off the camaraRockin these diamondsI'm rockin this chainMake sure u get a picture I'm rockin my fameTo be what you is you gotta be what you areThe only thing I'm missing is a black guitarNashano tossed Tsukiyo her black guitar. Tsukiyo dipped down then spun around handing the guitar off to Haruhi who danced with it.I'm a rockstarHey baby ima a rockstarHey babyBig citys bright lightsSleep all day long nites2xOh baby ima 7x6 inch walkerBig shit talkerI never play the victim I'd rather be the stalkerTsukiyo jumped onto Nashano's back, whom in which fliped her over into his arms letting her do a flip over his arm. Haruhi jumped onto Yasie and did a handstand on his sholders then fell against his chest.So baby take me inI disobey the lawMake sure you frisk me good check my panties & my braYasie placed his hands on Haruhi's lower abdomen while Nashano's hands were over Tsukiyo's chest. From the position of the camara it looked like Yasie and Nashano were caressing their womanly areas.Wildin outA crazy house wit my white jacket onWon't you come and sign me outTo be what you is you gotta be what you areNashano slipped a restrant jacket onto Tsukiyo while Yasie tied Haruhi to her.The only thing I'm missing is my black guitarChorus 2xOh baby ima 7xHeeeeyyyy I'm rockin out toniteCause I can't wait til tommorowIma live my whole life in the niteCause I aint got time to borrowI'm rockin out toniteWhy wait til tommorowIma live my whole life in the niteChorus 2xThey knelt on the ground while the guys held onto their heads.
The group headed home, Haruhi slept in Tsukiyo's room while they both hoped whatever lies Koiji and Konzatsu told them they didn't believe.
Converting /tmp/phpf1U6FC to /dev/stdout