Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ HikaruXKarou Brotherly love ❯ This is love. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Hikaru, whats the matter with you?"
Hikaru had never asked his brother for anything. To his knowledge no one did such a thing. But in his parculiar adolescent frenzy, nothing seemed more appropriate to Hikaru than to ravage him.
He scrambled up from the floor and went to the door and shut them, so the noise of the club would leave them alone.
When he turned around Karou knelt on the floor, looking up at him, his blue eyes glowing and his peach soft lips in a vauge wndering expression which he found enchanting. Hikaru wanted to smash him with his passion, but not all that hard, just enough to feel him shatter in his arms.
Hikaru pulled Karou up by his arms and sat him next to him on the bed. It was just painful, that Hikaru had never gave in to the heat that burned inside him when they slept together in their bed. Laying in desperate desire to press his lips against Karou when his lips parted gently as he slept.
"Hikaru?"
He clutched his wrists, his face flushed and he had his innocent little rown fixed.
He was gentle in his touch. Karou removed his arms and Hikaru looked to find the voice of his comforting twin as he felt his weight leave the bed, causing the feeling of lonliness enfold him painfully.
"Don't leave me Karou," Hikaru mumbled. "Not yet please, stay with me."
Karou bent down and took his face in his hands, he kissed his cheeks, pushing his fingers carfully and smoothly through his hair, which brought the shivers through Hikaru's scalp and from between his his legs. His fingers, so soft and gentle, stroked his cheeks, his lips. Teasing his destressed twin childishly Karou pressed his tounge into his ears.
It became an agony of rapture to Hikaru, being caught in Karou's hands, unable to escape, convulising and twisting and feeling this ectasy again and again.
"What do you want from me Hikaru?"
"Give me your lips, give me your arms," Hikaru whispered. His answer startled and delighted the blushing Karou. He pouted playfully as he caressed Hikaru's head. "Would you let me kiss you If I tried Karou?"
His warm breath came in a soft whilstling flood against his groin.
"I'm yours forever Hikaru, you know that," he said imploringly.
"Hmmm. Love me?" Hikaru asked. He put his hands between his twins legs. Oh, he was wonderfully hard. Karou moaned gently in his ear, but he must let him take im further; he must trust him.
With his gentle touch Karou drew Hikaru back with him onto the bed.
"Hikaru," he cooed, his lips on his twins throat as they'd come a thousand times. "Never tell the others." There was no fear or weakness or shame in it.
"What would they do?"
"Nothing," he answered. "It's what they would think and feel that matters."
Hikaru bowed his head in shame at his brothers words, after all these feelings wasn't it meant to be twisted? Wasn't this crushing passion to touch every part of Karou's body wrong.
"We shouldn't, should we, Karou. It's wrong."
Karou leant forwards snatching Hikaru's wrists and pinning them down against the bed, he pressed his lips against Karou, enfolding Hikaru in a sheer rapture of pleasure. Hikaru felt the wet warmth of Karou's mouth against his. The sudden and intense moment made Hikaru pull back almost instantly.
"Can we deny this to ourselves Hikaru?"
"Karou?"
"Shh. Trust me. Love me. Touch me."