Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ kissing you ❯ Life Changing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything but my friend wants to put the twins in her closet so I guess she has kidnapped them.

Warnings: Twincest, Shounen ai

AN: This is my first Host club story so just keep that in mind.

Kissing You

Chapter 1: Life Changing


~ Kaoru’s POV ~

It’s been a week since that day. The day you looked at me asked if I cared for you…if perhaps I could love you. You stunned me; I didn’t know what to say. At my silence you turned and walked away. Since that day our bond has started to weaken.

~ Normal POV ~

~ One Week Ago ~

Kaoru walked down the hallway twards the third music room, Hikaru went ahead of him instead of beside him for once. ‘Hikaru sure is acting strange. He’s never left me alone before.’ Kaoru thought sadly. When he arrived outside the doors to the music room he found Hikaru leaning casually on the doors. Kaoru came to a stop beside Hikaru and waited patiently for Hikaru to move so they could go in. They were already late so Kyoya and Tamaki were probably having kittens by now. With a sigh Hikaru pushed off the doors and takes a deep breath “Kaoru?” Hikaru asked, his voice trembled as if afraid of something. “Yes?” Kaoru replied raising his hand to push some stray hair back behind Hikaru’s ear where it belonged when Hikaru stopped Kaoru’s hand “Do you love me?” Hikaru’s voice was so quiet Kaoru could barely hear catch what Hikaru had said. “What?” Kaoru asked uncertainly. Hikaru released Kaoru’s hand and rose his eyes to Kaoru’s “Do you love me?” Kaoru blinks and replies “Of course I do. You my brother, my twin, my double how could I not?” Kaoru saw hurt pass through Hikaru’s eyes “Is that all I am? Your other…y-your brother?” Kaoru saw tears pool in Hikaru’s golden eyes. Kaoru’s uncertain as to what to that when Hikaru sighed again and whispered “I love you…in a way I shouldn’t. I think of you in ways deemed wrong by society. Do you think…maybe…someday you could love me…like you pretend you do…love me like I love you?” When Hikaru finished he walked inside leaving Kaoru to stare.

~ Kaoru’s POV ~

~ Present ~

I close my diary as Hikaru walks into our room. When we go to bed the only think I can think of are the words he whispered to me a week ago and how after he confessed his love to me our act has become strained, at home we are so distant, and how his words still ring in my ears ‘I love you’ they have changed the way I think and me life forever. I keep thinking of him. I wrote in my diary today that I think I’m in love with Hikaru too but would he love me after what I did? We had my bed put back in our room but I can never get to sleep so I wait for him to fall asleep before I get back into his bed; and I wake up early to sneak back into my bed. I know it’s wrong but how can something so wrong make me feel so alive?

~ Normal POV ~

Kaoru crept over to Hikaru’s bed and lay down to sleep when he heard Hikaru sigh. Kaoru froze and hoped that Hikaru would stay sleep but luck was not with him tonight. “Kaoru?” a sleepy voice whispered into the night “what are you doing here?” Kaoru turned to Hikaru “I couldn’t sleep. It feels wrong when your not next to me. I’m sorry I’ll leave” Kaoru said starting to get up when Hikaru shot an arm out to stop him “no wait don’t go. Let’s go back please. Let’s forget my feelings. I can’t function without you. Please Kaoru don’t leave me alone again I’m sorry” Hikaru broke off crying. Kaoru slid back into bed and held his brother stroking his hair and whispering sweet nothings into his ear. “Hikaru you don’t need to be sorry. It’s me that needs to apologize it’s my fault we’re in this mess.” Hikaru looked up at his brother puzzled “why should you be sorry? It’s me that has the bad feelings.” Kaoru smiled and kissed his brother on the lips. “No dear brother it’s us that has bad feelings.” Hikaru blinked for a second before he realized what Kaoru meant by that and a smile broke on his face “Yeah…us” Hikaru leaned back in to kiss his brother again and when their lips met they felt heaven and for once in their lives they felt as if nothing would ever go wrong.

~ THE END ~

AN: so what did you think? Good? Bad? Sucked? Never write again? Let me know. Please R&R ppl tell me what you think.