Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ one-shot ❯ we miss you ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Haruhi passed away a week ago, and right after her death, no body dared to smile.

Haruhi is gone now.

Forever.

You couldn't know who was the saddest one in the host club, or shall I say, the gang. Tamaki and Kyouya, the Hitachiin twins, Honey and Mori, they all just couldn't have fun when their closest friend and brightest light had suddenly left all of their lives.

And the second worst thing about all this that the day Haruhi died, was the day of her birthday. They had prepared her outstanding gifts and a huge party.

Tamaki could hardly give a fake smile to anyone, in fact, he wouldn't even talk to anyone properly, all his talk was just stammering things out. The sentences weren't proper either.

Kyouya had no one to chat with endlessly and amazingly anymore.

The twins' were very unhappy, as well. Their adorable and sweet play-toy broke harshly. And no matter how hard they tried, they just couldn't fix it.

Honey just lost one of his favorite play-mates. The kind that would never get bored of playing with him, the kind that enjoys playing with him, the kind that would never ever get annoyed no matter how many times he asked her he wanted her to play with him.

Mori had no one to watch and remember his childhood and how amazing that person was.

No one could sleep, eat, or think properly.

But the worst person was Ranka. As soon as he heard that his precious daughter had passed away, he became very very ill and died two days after Haruhi's death.

The whole family had died now. They are at last together, as a family.


Tamaki climbed into his bed quietly.

Kyouya took off his glasses and covered himself with his quilt.

Honey hugged his Usa-chan tightly and closed his eyes.

The twins faced their faces towards each other and held each others' hands.

Mori put his story aside and tugged himself in.


They all fell asleep.


"Hey, guys!" A girl waved at them and smiled brightly.
All the boys stared… H-Haruhi?!!?
The girl had long brown hair, she has bright bright skin and her long white dress was even brighter.
"Haruhi?"
"Yes?"
"HARUHI!!"
The whole gang ran to her to at least give her one last hug. But the more they ran, the farther she got.
"I'm sorry, Tamaki-senpai, Kyouya-senpai, Honey-senpai, Mori- senpai, Hikaru-san, Kouru-san. I'll see you guys later!"

And Haruhi disappeared.

Honey got up, hugged his legs tightly and started crying quietly.

Mori sat up and frowned.

Hikaru and Kouru hugged each other tightly.

Kyouya sat up and wore his glasses.

Tamaki got up, opened his eyes, and just couldn't stop his tears from rolling down his cheeks.

Haruhi… we miss you.