Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Ouran Kou-Kou ❯ Chapter One: Meeting Moriko ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter One: Meeting Moriko.

[For the sake of this story, Haruhi is on vacation somewhere.]

“Darn! I am in so much trouble!” Moriko thought as she ran down the halls of Ouran High School. She had just enrolled and already people began picking on her for being foreign. She had two boys chasing after her, most likely to hurt her.
“I guess I can hide in here . . . ” Moriko thought. She opened a door and ran inside. There were people inside so she hid behind one that looked tough. He was extremely tall, and looked very strong. The boys busted into the room.
“Where is she?!?!” they shouted. The tall man looked at Moriko and raised his eyebrow. She looked back at him frightened. He moved and grabbed the boys and threw them out. He looked back at her.
“Thank you...” Moriko smiled. He just stood there. “What is your name?” she said nervously. A short kid came to Moriko.
“His name is Takashi.” he smiled.
“C-can he speak??”
“Yes, he doesn’t very much though...”
“Oh...” Moriko frowned. “I am sorry...” she said looking at the floor.
“Hah. It is okay, my dear.” a blonde handsome man said to Moriko. “We are the Ouran Host Club.” he smiled. “This is Kyouya, Hikaru, Koaru, and the person who you just spoke with is Hunny. I am Tamaki. You are welcome here anytime.”
“What does a host club do...?” Moriko asked looking at Takashi. He didn’t say anything. Moriko looked down sadly. Takashi looked at her shocked. He pushed her chin up.
“Hello.” Twins came up to Moriko and smiled. Moriko looked at them confused.
“Mom, what is this flower’s name?” Tamaki said to Kyouya.
“Kaguya Moriko. Class 1-B. Belongs to the dark magic club. She is a future botanist and very good friends with Nekozawa.” Kyouya said, while writing information down.
“N-nekozawa???” Tamaki said shocked. He turned to Moriko. “Why such a pretty girl, from such a terrifying club?!?”
“I....” Moriko said sadly. “I am sorry.”
“No, no! It is okay!” Tamaki said quickly. He pushed Moriko chin up. “Be happy.” he smiled. Moriko nodded and walked off. She would get in trouble if she missed her club meeting.
“Umehito...I talked to him.” Moriko said slowly. “Tamaki Suoh.”
“Thank you Moriko!” Umehito smiled. “So...? Is he nice?”
“Ah. He is okay...” Moriko said. “It seems as if he is afraid of you, Umehito.” he looked away sadly.
“Thank you. You are free to go for today.” Umehito smiled. Moriko walked away.

Once Moriko got home she decided to take a bath.
“Ah. Today was so odd. That ‘host club’...They seen like interesting people. That one though. Takashi. He didn’t say anything. What is his problem?!?” Moriko swished in the water as she thought.
“Did he not like me or something? He seemed so troubled. He wouldn’t even introduce himself..” Moriko breathed heavily. “I guess it is none of my business to begin with. I shouldn’t have even gone in there in the first place. I probably caused them trouble. I should apologize tomorrow, but...I could hardly say anything to them yesterday. They made me so nervous...” Moriko stood up and wrapped herself in a towel. She walked to her bedroom and decided to turn in early.

The next morning Moriko decided to thank the host club by giving them some soybeans that she found lying around her house. It wasn’t the nicest gesture, but she lived alone. There wasn’t much she could do to begin with. Moriko found the third music room and slowly opened the door.
“You came back!” Tamaki smiled. “Welcome. Now, you can pick a host to have a session with. Pick any type you fancy. Little devil, Lolita Shorta, Cool, Wild, or of course, there is always me...” he smiled and kissed Moriko’s hand.
“I...wanted to apologize..for yesterday.” Moriko said nervously. She gave Tamaki the soybeans.
“Oh...” he looked happy to see the soybeans. “These are commoner soybeans! Haruhi told me about them!” he smiled.
“You can do what..whatever you’d like with them.” she said biting her lower lip.
“Tama-chan! Can Takashi have them? He likes soybeans!” Hunny came up to Tamaki and begged.
“Ah. I guess so.” Tamaki sadly handed the soybeans to Hunny. Hunny ran over to Takashi and gave them to him. Takashi smiled and then looked over at Moriko.
“Well, I should go...” Moriko hesitated to say. Just then Takashi walked over to Moriko. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.
“Thank you, Moriko.” he said smiling. Moriko was so shocked that he had spoken and she turned bright red. Moriko then ran out of the room and ran to a courtyard.
“Huff..huff...” Moriko breathed heavily. “He...talked...to me.” Moriko said slowly. She slowly sat down under a tree.
“That was so...odd. I feel bad now. Maybe he thinks I was offended or something. I should explain to them I was just surprised, but what would that make me?” she sighed as the breeze cooled her down.
“M..Moriko!” Moriko heard Tamaki shout. “What happened?”
“Nothing.” Moriko said as she looked down. “I am sorry again.”
“Moriko, please come back with me. Someone is worried about you.” Tamaki smiled and reached out his hand. Moriko slowly reached for it and stood up. Moriko and Tamaki walked back to the third music room.
“Moriko!” Hunny said. He ran up and hugged Moriko. Hunny moved his head to the side as to signal Moriko to look in that direction. Moriko glanced over to see Takashi.
“I...I am sorry.” Moriko said as she bowed in front of Takashi. “I shouldn’t have ran off...” Takashi looked up in a semi-happy way. He stood up and put his hand on Moriko’s head.
“You are not so bad.” he smiled. Moriko turned bright red again. She looked up straight into Takashi’s eyes. She smiled and Takashi looked at her shocked. The host club looked shocked too. This was the first time they had seen Moriko smile. Takashi slightly blushed. Hunny just smiled big, as if he knew everything. Moriko looked up at Takashi again.
“Thank you.” she said smiling big. He nodded and rubbed her head.