Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Ouran Kou-Kou ❯ Chapter Two: A Little Game ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Two : A Little Game
 
Moriko stumbled out of her P.E. locker room. P.E. was an elective at Ouran High School, but Moriko was on the track team and her coach suggested that she take P.E. As she turned to go to her next class, she crashed into someone. They were taller than her, so she fell down.
“What the hell?!?” he yelled.
“I...” Moriko covered her face on the ground.
“That is it...!” the boy got up and grabbed Moriko's wrist. He raised his hand, he was imposing to slap her.
“!!!” Moriko tried to cover her face, but couldn't. The boy almost hit Moriko's face, but was stopped by someone's hand.
“Ta...Takashi?!?” Moriko said shocked.
“What business do you have here Morinozuka?!” the boy yelled. Takashi looked back at Moriko to make sure she was okay. Then he said something in a deep voice to the boy. The boy's eyes opened wide and then he ran off.
“I...” Moriko said embarrassed. Takashi helped her to her feet. He looked down at her and started to walk away.
“W-wait...” Moriko grabbed his shirt. He stopped. “I...thank you.” Moriko tried to hide her bright-red face. He nodded, without looking at her face. He started to walk again.
“What is wrong with him? Does he like being disrespectful? Here...” Moriko thought angrily. She followed Takashi, where ever he was going. He realized Moriko was following him, but ignored it.
“What is wrong.” he said after a while, without looking at Moriko.
“E...eehhhh?” Moriko was surprised to hear him talk again. “I am..okay.” Moriko sighed. Takashi nodded and opened the third music room door. He signaled for Moriko to go in before him.
“Ah. Takashi! What happened?” Hunny asked Takashi.
“Nothing.” he breathed out slowly.
“Moriko-chan is okay too?” Hunny turned to Moriko and smiled. Moriko nodded.
 
“Ah, Moriko-san.” Tamaki grinned. “Welcome back. Did you pick a type yet?”
“N..no. S-sorry.” Moriko looked down.
“Ah. Don't fret! Here.” he held out scraps of paper. “Just pick one and I will tell you who you shall commit to!” Moriko slowly reached her hand out. She held the paper to her chest, put it out in front of her, and looked at it.
“It...is dark blue.” she looked up at Tamaki. Tamaki started to laugh.
“Destiny at last.” he mumbled to himself. “Moriko-san. Your host will forever be..” everyone leaned in. “Mori-sempai!” he grinned.
“!!!” Moriko's face turned bright red. “A-are you kidding me?!” she mumbled.
“Com'mon Moriko-chan! This way with us!” Hunny grabbed Moriko's hand, as she still was still shocked. Hunny winked at Tamaki.
“Hah. Come on everyone! We are going to play a game!”
“Milord, are you serious?” Hikaru asked Tamaki.
“Hikaru. It is our job as a host club!” Tamaki smiled and winked.
“What kind of game?” Hunny asked.
“Hunny-sempai. We are going to play a game called `Seven Minutes in Heaven!” Tamaki smiled. “For all that don't know the rules of this game, the are simple. The person that is up, will pick a card. Whichever card they pick will resemble a person here. When you pick a card, we will tell you who it is. Then you must go into the closet with them. One of you will know what to do, I am sure.” Tamaki sat down next to Kyouya.
“Moriko-chan! You go first! Just pick a card!” Hunny smiled. Moriko slowly reached her hand into the bag. She held it close to her chest, put it out in front of her, and looked at it.
“It has the number eight on it...” Moriko replied. Tamaki's face suddenly lit up. Takashi's eyes opened wide. Hunny smiled. Kyouya grinned evilly. The twins sighed.
“What...happened?” Moriko asked confused.
“Moriko-san, dear flower, you have gotten...Mori-sempai!” Tamaki giggled out.
“Ehhh.” Moriko said quietly.
“Let's gooo!” Hunny shrieked. He grabbed Moriko and Takashi's hands and pushed them into the closet. Moriko fastly turned bright red due to the position that her and Takashi were in. He was right over her, their noses touching. He started shaking a slightly. Then he blinked and snapped out of it. He got off of Moriko and helped her sit up. They sat up against a wall in the closet.
“Moriko-chan. Nice to see you here!” they heard a voice say.
“Ume-chan...?” Moriko asked quietly as she scooted away from the wall.
“Hello. What are you doing in here?” Nekozawa asked.
“We are playing a game, but I still am not sure what we are supposed to be doing...”
“What is it called?”
“Seven Minutes in Heaven.”
“Who are you with?”
“Morinozuka Takashi.”
“Heheh. I will leave you alone now. I will see you tonight at dinner?”
“I guess.” Moriko replied. This whole time she hadn't realized that she wa nearly on top of Takashi.
“I am sorry!!” Moriko said shocked.
“Moriko...” Takashi whispered. He moved his face closer to hers.
“T...Takashi...” she stuttered. He leaned in and kissed Moriko on the cheek. Moriko turned bright red, though no one could see due to the fact they were in a dark closet. Takashi slowly removed his lips from her cheek. He put his hand on her forehead.
“Are you okay?” he asked quietly.
“Y...Yes!” Moriko sort of shouted. She hid her face between her knees. Takashi lifted her chin up, so she would look at his face.
“You...should smile more.” he smiled slightly. “You are most cute then.”
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
If you would like to see the character profiles please visit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sXIuPymT5VI
Psst. If you have an account please rate and comment if you could! Go check it out~!