Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Reasoning ❯ This one's an actual story. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N- …Alright. Hopefully, I'm not the only one wondering where the Hell Kaoru got make-up from.
 
---
 
“Ne, Hikaru, have we still got the foundation?”
 
A snort from the bed. Kaoru rolled his eyes, taking off his shoe and throwing it at the lump that was supposed to be his brother.
 
“You could at least pretend to help. I'm going to be saving any hope you ever had with Haruhi, you know.”
 
Another snort. Another shoe flew, this time hitting the place where the lump's head presumably was, as Hikaru let out an “oof”.
 
“…Right. Brother, get up and strip.”
 
A snicker. Kaoru mourned the loss of his shoes.
 
“I mean it, Hikaru.”
 
Said twin's face appeared, between a pillow and the blanket. Hikaru was sporting a rather smug smirk, and winked at his younger brother before hiding under the blanket again. Kaoru mentally congratulated himself for managing to cheer his brother up, while getting ready to jump on him.
 
“Hikaru, if you don't take them off, I will.”
“Gee, Kaoru. If you wanted my body so much, all you had to do was ask.”
“Hikaru, I lust for your body day and night, and I desire nothing more than to see your pale flesh clear against the sheets, to hear you cry out in pleasure as we make passionate love and—Ow!”
 
A shoe had struck Kaoru's forehead, a smirking Hikaru gesturing with his middle fingers, showing just what he thought of his little brother's “confession”.
 
Had Kaoru been anything like Tamaki, he would have been sitting in the corner, a dark shadow hanging over his head. As it was, he wasn't like Tamaki, and therefore he was just glaring at Hikaru, who raised his hands and plastered an innocent look on his face.
 
“Well, if that is how you're going to treat my deepest, darkest secret, I think I'll just have to go weep the bitterest tears and try to mend my bleeding heart. You wound me Hikaru, you really do.”
 
“Sure I do.”
 
“You do!”
 
“Mhm. Of course.”
 
“What? You don't believe me?”
 
“I never said that!”
 
“How about that time you tore my teddy's head off because you were jealous of it?”
 
“I shared mine with you afterwards!”
 
“Until you got jealous of that one, too! It ended up in the second swimming pool outside!”
 
“That wasn't me!”
 
“Oh? Who was it then, Hikaru? The cat?”
 
“We didn't have a cat!”
 
“Because you'd eventually get jealous of that, too!”
 
“I would not!”
 
“You would too! If I'd had friends when we were little, you would've been jealous of them as well!”
 
“No I wouldn't!”
 
“Hikaru! We both know you're a jealous child, so—Oi! That's my shirt you're cutting up!”
 
“And? It touches your body too often.”
 
“See! Jealously, right there!”
 
“All's fair in love and war, Kaoru.”
 
“…You're an idiot. Give me your clothes, if you're so hell-bent on destroying mine.”
 
---
 
Ten minutes later, Kaoru was adjusting his brother's shirts.
 
“Why do you wear the straps around your elbows?” He asked, raising an eyebrow as he tried to get the clothing to co-operate. Hikaru shrugged in response, now clad only in a sheet.
 
“You're a nutcase, you know that? Here, help me with your pants. Oh, grow up. You've seen it all before.” Indeed, Hikaru had seen it all before. He'd touched it all before, too. And done many, many other things.
 
Once Kaoru was fully dressed, he resumed his original search for their foundation.
 
“…Where's the foundation?”
“Bathroom.”
“Bathroom? Who put it there?” Hikaru raised an eyebrow at Kaoru, who stared and then blushed.
“Oh. Right. Me. I remember that.”
 
---
 
After much searching, groping and thwapping, Kaoru made to leave the room.
“Hikaru, put some clothes on while I gone.” He said, stopping just before he reached the door. He looked over his shoulder with a smile.
“I don't want anyone else to see you.” Laughing, he ducked out of the room and shut the door, an audible thud from where the shoe landed sounding milliseconds after, accompanied by a shout of;
“Who's the jealous one?”
 
---
 
A/N- Ha. :D I suck at this.
 
Bamboo, here, have something to read.
 
Everyone else, my computer hates fanfiction.net, so unless I can catch a Shannon to post things for me (in my account, of course), nothing will be posted there. At all. Including The Turnings of Time, for any of my YGO people reading this.
 
`Ve got a Kaoru!post to write up now, so `m gone.
 
-Elle