Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Tamaki's [Gothic] Cousin ❯ .First Day of School. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(The next day)

It was almost time for lunch and Akuma stared blankly at the chalkboard, Math was never his favorite class to take. He felt some stares, but ignored them. He didn't care. This morning he had gotten his school uniform and he decided that he didn't like it. It was too stiff for him and held back his grace, or so he thought.

Tamaki helped him find his classes that morning, but he hadn't seen him since then. Many people gawked at him, they had probably never seen anyone quite like him. Many girls had given him looks like they wanted to eat him or something, he for one didn't like it but ignored it nonetheless. He was quiet, but not because he was shy, he was anything but that. He never was the social butterfly and prefered not to talk to those he didn't know. Which in this case, was everyone.

Finally the bell rang and he stood up and made his way casually to the door. Many of the girls swooned over him and tried to get his attention as he walked down the hallways, but he acted as though they were invisible. This didn't seem to be working because they only tried harder, so he did the one thing that he could, run!

He sprinted off in an almost unhuman speed and burst into the large dining room, he scanned the room until he came upon what he was looking for. He quickly rushed to Tamaki and hid behind him.

The blonde gave him a curious look and asked "What are you doing Kuma-kun?"

Akuma pointed to the girls as they entered and replied "They're going to eat me alive!" The person that he had been talking with laughed a bit and gave Tamaki and expectant look.

"Oh, Akuma, I would like you to meet my friend Haruki, he's in the Host club." Tamaki said.

Akuma faced Haruhi and raised a brow, but decided to talk about it later and gave 'him' a kind smile. "It's nice to meet you." he said, shaking hands with Haruhi.

"Haruhi, this is my cousin from England, Akuma." Tamaki finished.

"It's nice to meet you too, Akuma-san." Haruhi said, smiling shyly.

Akuma made an annoyed face and said "I hate it when people call me that, just Aku, alright?" He smiled down at 'him' and 'he' blushed slightly.

Akuma froze when he heard the familiar swoons and his eye twitched as he saw that he was surrounded. "Bloody 'ell." he muttered.

"Ladies! Allow me to introduce someone to you... after school." Tamaki said with a sexy grin. They 'awed' in disappointment but walked away.

"And that, Taki, is why I love you." Akuma chuckled at his younger cousin.

Tamaki let out a laugh and the three of them went to eat. Several others joined them later, but by then, Akuma had finished and was leaving.

"Aku, you haven't gotten rid of your bad eatting habits, have you?" Tamaki asked in a sad tone.

The Brit stopped, closed his eyes and muttered "I guess not." and continued out the room.

/Tamaki/

"What do you mean 'bad eating habit'? He hardly touched his food." Haruhi said, a curious look on her face.

"That's it, ever since... it happened, he hasn't been able too eat that much. That's why he's so thin." Tamaki said in a sad tone. Then perked up and asked "So, what do you think of him, his looks I mean?"

"He seems to be quite the lady-magnet if you ask me." Kyouya said.

"Yea, but I dont think..." Hikaru started, "That he was at all glad to have that much attention." finished Kaoru.

"Is he shy?" asked Honey innocently.

"No... that's not it. He just never really liked to be in big crowds. He's not too fond of strangers and doesn't talk much." Tamaki explained. "But I think he would be fine in the Host Club!" he added with a silly grin.

The others looked at him sceptically, but didn't want to ruin his good mood.

/Haruhi/

When she finished eating, Haruhi decided to take a walk until next class started. She walked down the hallways thinking back to her encounter with Akuma. He seemed to suspect her. 'He probably knows about me being a girl. Oh well, I'm glad he didn't say anything.' she thought.

As she turned a corner, she stopped. Standing in front of one of the large windows was Akuma. She was immediately captivated by the scene. His dark hair reflected the sunlight and his amber eyes gave a warm glow. He seemed so serene, except for the sad look on his face.

Haruhi approached him and tapped his shoulder. He simply blinked and looked at her with an emotionless mask. "Uh, what are you doing?" she asked.

He looked back out the window. "Looking outside, what does it look like?" he asked with a smirk.

She blushed a bit, then asked "What are you thinking about?"

He frowned. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." He turned away from the window completely and faced her, then asked "Arent you a girl?"

She giggled. "Yes I am. But you see... uh, its a long story." she said.

"I have nothing else to do." Akuma shrugged.

"Well..."

Haruhi explained everything to him and he shook his head and smiled at his cousin's obliviosness. "Taki hasn't changed all that much for these past five years..." he said.

The bell rang and they went their seperate ways.