Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The New Host ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well at least I know that a few people like this story now because they reviewed or favorited. So thanks to
For reviewing. You two are awesome so therefore this chapter is dedicated to you guys. I would acknogolge those who favorited my stories but I lost the paper with your names on it - _ - ` so I can't write your names down but I do thank you too. I still need ideas for a skit so if any of you guys have any ideas please let me know however I do have an small idea which will be mentioned but it's up in the air unless I hear from you guys since next chapter will start to show parts of the skit for the fair. I honestly don't think this story will last long. Maybe ten chapters or so. I'm also looking for beta readers for my stories so if you beta Fullmetal Alchemist, Twilight, or Ouran High School Host Club stories can someone help me out so maybe my stories don't suck like I think they do because I have no idea what to change.
 
Chapter 3
 
The next day, Harui, Karou, Hikaru, and Luna all headed into the classroom and when Hikaru noticed Luna came in he got out if his chair and headed to Luna's desk.
 
“Um…Luna can I…talk to you?” Hikaru asked nervously.
 
“I don't see why not although I thought you made yourself pretty clear yesterday.” Luna replied harshly.
 
“About that. I'm really sorry Luna. For our entire lives, it's only been Karou and me. Two years ago we joined the host club and we were able to open up though it's easier for Karou to open up than it is for me. I still rely on Karou a lot; hell you should've seen me in Karuizawa last summer. I met one of Harui's friends and I flipped out on him all the time.” Hikaru said. “What I'm trying to say is that it's still difficult to control my feelings.” He added scratching the back of his head.
 
“I see where you're coming from. I used to have the same problem but for other reasons that I'm not going to say.” Luna added as the teacher came in.
 
“Take your seat please Mr. Hitachiin.” The teacher said pointing to Hikaru.
 
“Yes sensei.” Hikaru replied and he went back to his desk and sat down.
 
“Hikaru.” Karou whispered. “How'd it go?” He asked leaning forward to see his brother.
 
“I don't know. I think she understands at least. I explained it to her.” Hikaru added and they leaned back into their chairs to focus on the lesson.
 
When the morning lessons ended it was time for Lunch and Luna headed towards the dinning hall where she was tackled by Hunny.
 
“Lun-chan! Are you eating in the dining hall?” Hunny asked happily.
 
“Yeah I am Hunny-sempai but please don't tackle me from behind.” Luna replied with a smile.
 
“But…don't you like me?” Hunny asked as tears filled his eyes.
 
“Mitzkuni.” Mori said and Hunny looked up at his face. “Her braces.”
 
“Oh yeah!” Hunny said as the tears instantly disappeared. “I'm sorry Lun-chan. I forgot all about your knee and ankle braces.”
 
“It's okay Hunny-sempai. I'm going to go get my lunch now. I'll see you guys later.” Luna said continuing her way to the Dinning Hall and she walked over to the order stand and picked up a sandwich and someone she didn't know approached her.
 
“Hey cross dresser!” The student shouted and Luna turned around.
 
He looked to be a 2nd year student like Tamaki and Kyoya and he was about the same height as Kyoya was. He had extremely messy and knotted brown hair and he wore his uniform just as messy as his hair was. His tie just barely hung around his neck and wasn't tied and his clothes were all stained and he gave off a weird odor and Luna knew that it wasn't his bodyspray. At least, not any bodyspray she smelt before.
 
“Are you talking about me?” She asked.
 
“Duh. You're the only crosser in this school.” The student moaned.
 
“You'd be surprised.” Luna thought and mentally rolled her eyes. “So, what is it?”
 
“Why do you cross dress?”
 
“Because I have no choice. Haven't you noticed my braces? A girls uniform wouldn't allow me to move as well as the boys uniform does. That and my family can't afford the girls uniform. The boy's uniform is cheaper despite it having more materials than the girls uniform does.” Luna said.
 
“But your rich!”
 
“What ever gave you that idea? The fact that I go here? I'm a commoner, always have been. Fujioka-kun is a commoner too and you don't give him beef about it do you or do you like to be sexist or prejudice?”
 
“Why you little brat!” The student shouted and picked Luna up by the throat and slammed her against the wall and she dropped her sandwich and he stepped on it as he walked towards the wall. “What to say that again?”
 
“Sure. You have no morals. I may be wearing a boy's uniform but I'm still a girl. I wonder what will happen when your family hears about this. You'll more than likely lose business. After all, famous companies rely on morals and whether or not the company has manners.”
 
“Yes Makasaki-sempai, she's right. Put her down. It's not right to pick on a girl let alone an injured one.” Harui said.
 
“Harui? I thought you stay in the classrooms during lunch times.”
 
“I forgot my lunch today so Karou was going to lent me some money for lunch.” Harui said.
 
“Want some of this too Fujioka?” Makasaki asked.
 
“Not particularly all I want from you is to gently put Luna back on her feet.” Harui said as Mori came over.
 
“Put her down now.” Mori said glaring at Makasaki.
 
“M…Morinozuka-sempai…of...of course I'll put her down.” Makasaki said and he dropped Luna to the ground where she fell in a crumpled heap and Hikaru, who just came over, helped her up.
 
“You're not hurt are you Luna?” He asked worriedly.
 
“No, I'm alright, thanks Hikaru.” Luna sighed. “It's the same wherever I go. It's not the first time this happened to me.” She added dusting herself off.
 
“Come on, let's go eat our lunch.” Karou added.
 
“I'll just head back to the classroom. After all, my sandwich is destroyed and I can't afford to buy another one.” Luna said. “I don't really need any food anyways, I wouldn't have been able to eat the whole thing anyways. See you guys later.” Luna added before she headed back to the classroom with a sigh.
 
“I can't believe that someone would pick on her. Especially here, even though I've been here for a while I assumed that this is one of the few places that there weren't bullies. Minus that girl who I met when I first became a host.” Harui said.
 
“It's even worse when Luna's injured. People really are pathetic.” Hikaru added. “Harui, did you bring a boxed lunch today?”
 
“No I forgot because I was running late this morning so Karou got me something to eat. Why?”
 
“I was going to ask you if you'd mind giving your boxed lunch to Luna. I doubt she'll appreciate us getting her an actual school lunch.”
 
“I don't really like that either but I was rather hungry today.” Harui admitted. “Hey, don't we still have some sandwiches left in the club room Mori-sempai?”
 
“Yeah.” Mori replied with a nod.
 
“Why don't we just bring her to the club room and make her a sandwich.”
 
“Won't Kyoya-sempai be mad?” Hikaru asked.
 
“He shouldn't be to upset about it. After all, Luna's doing him and the club a favor by writing a skit and performing with us. She didn't have to help us out especially because she doesn't know us at all either.” Harui replied.
 
“Let's go and get her.” Hikaru said and they headed to the classroom where Luna was sitting all curled up in the window looking out towards the schoolyard.
 
“Hey, Luna. Do you want to come to the Clubroom? We have some spare sandwiches we made yesterday in there you can eat.” Harui said.
 
“No I'm okay. Like I said I don't eat often.”
 
“Eating disorder or something?” Hikaru asked.
 
“Hikaru!” Harui scolded and slapped him.
 
“Kinda.” Luna replied.
 
“Kinda?” Harui asked. “What do you mean kinda?”
 
“It's complicated. Besides, if I wanted to take you up on your offer, lunch ends in fifteen minutes. I know how far the clubroom is from here. I wouldn't have time to grab something, eat it, and come back before the bell rang. Trust me guess I'll be just fine I promise.” Luna said as she pulled out her notebook.
 
“Is that the skit you're writing?”
 
“Attempting to write. I have good notes but I just can't seem to think of a perfect storyline. I've even asked some of your customers what they would like to see you guys do but you guys seemed to do it all.”
 
“Hey I got an idea.” Hikaru said. “Why don't we mix all of our favorite games together and reenact them. Kinda like that thing we showed you Harui.”
 
“Oh! When that high school mixed Mario with Pokemon and Mortal Kombat?” Harui asked. (Yes that is actually on Youtube go watch it it's funny as all hell.)
 
“That's being done by the drama club.” Mori answered.
 
“Of course it is.” Hikaru sighed.
 
“I don't really know how'd we be able to do that kind of cosplay anyways.” Harui said.
 
“Hey, do you guys watch anime?” Luna asked.
 
“Karou and I do but I don't know about the others. I doubt Kyoya-sempai does why?” Hikaru asked confused as he sat at his desk.
 
“Why don't you guys act out anime characters? And mix the anime character's worlds together.”
 
“Can you pull anime characters from different shows that act like us?” Harui asked.
 
“Well it is cosplay so I don't why we can't alter the character's personalities a bit. Kinda like a live action fanfiction or something.”
 
“We'd have to take that up with the Boss, he makes all the decisions when it comes to what we cosplay as.” Hikaru replied.
 
“What are we cosplaying as now?” Karou asked as he entered the classroom. “I wondered where you guys were. What's going on, I thought you guys were going to eat in the dinning hall.”
 
“We had a small problem with Makasaki-sempai. He was picking on Luna but was taken care of. We were talking about ideas for a skit for Luna. She was thinking of instead of mixing videogames together like that Youtube thing we would mix different animes together.”
 
“Is that possible with our characters? I mean, I think it'll be hard to do that. Especially with our brotherly love act scenes.” Karou added heading over to the group.
 
“I know a season of Digimon that had identical twins in it. They didn't wear the same thing and they had their hair styled completely different and that should be easy to alter a bit to fit your persona.” Luna replied.
 
“What about someone who is really quiet like Mori-sempai?”
 
“If he was a smart ass I'd have the perfect person however...he's way to tall to cosplay as…no wait I got it! He could be Itachi from Naruto!”
 
“What about the rest of us?”
 
“Hm…Kyoya-sempai can be Seto Kaiba from Yugioh I guess, Tamaki…Dark from D.N. Angel, after all he likes to flirt with women a little more than nesscarry, and Hunny-sempai could be Shippou from Inuyasha. But I have no idea what Harui could be.” Luna said in thought. (I'll let you guys decide what to make of Harui.)
 
“Do you have pictures of these characters?” Hikaru asked.
 
“No but I can get a couple really quick. Why?” Luna asked.
 
“Hikaru and Karou's mother is a fashion designer. She makes a lot of the outfits that the club uses for our cosplay. She could make the costumes for us instead of going online to search for outfits.” Harui explained.
 
“Here, let's go look for some pictures of the characters.” Karou replied pointing to the computer in the corner.
 
“We're allowed to use that?” Luna asked. “I don't want to get in trouble.”
 
“Yeah, that's the student computer. If you prefer we can go to the computer lab after classes and get them after school.”
 
“I think that might be a better idea.” Luna said and she sat at her desk and tried to come up with a way to mix all the anime characters together and make them all fit together to make it funny like she knows they can be and interesting at the same time that way the host club's members don't lose interest even though Luna doubted that would happen because of the devotion their fans had.
 
This might just be the hardest skit Luna has ever written in her entire life.
 
 
Well, that's chapter three. So the anime mixing idea is set in stone however I don't know who to make Harui and Ranke isn't going to be part of the skit. She'll be the director like she was for that movie. What character should Luna be also you can pick characters from any anime/manga and I'll look into the characters to make sure I don't screw the characters up to badly. I hope to have the skit completed by next chapter so chapter four will be delayed until I get the skit done so if you guys want to help with the skit please let me know and I'll get in contact with you if not it'll take a while because the last skit I wrote was for my sixth grade school play for our mini anime convetion we had during Japan week. It's the only Japan week we had but it was fun. It was like spirit month and since it was culture week in my small American school district and most of us loved Japan we had an anime convention and ate Japanese like food like Ramen and stuff for lunches.
 
Anyway, please let me know what you think for this and please let me know what characters Luna and Harui should be. I'm also going to create a small skit for the videogame skit the Drama Club will be performing since my school is having a talent show and my gang is performing in it but you'll only see a little bit of it. probably only the ending of the skit.
 
Thanks for reading and please review to tell me your ideas no matter how small or short they are they'll help me a lot.