Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The newest member of the host club! ❯ The newest Host! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Sai, are you awake?" Came the sweet little voice from above Sai Mitsumi's face.
"No," Sai mumbled. "Why arn't you in bed?"
"I can't sleep," The sweet honey blonde whimperd. "I had another nightmare."
"The same one?"
"Always the same. I'm scared."
"You want to sleep here?" Sai cooed, smoothing his soft fingers against his young brothers cheek. "You know what happens when you wake up afraid."
The honey childs face reddened. His emerald eyes glinted coldly as he looked down to his brother.
"Don't be so mean," he moaned icily, turning away from his brothers eyes. "You know I can't help it."
"I know, I know," Sai whispered thoughtfully. "Come on, in you get."
Sai felt his brothers eyelashes tickle against his face when his brother snuggled into his arms. It wasn't the first time his little brother had turned to him when he had his bad dream. It was always him now. Eventhough he was small, he was always aware of what was happening all around him. It took no more than a few seconds for him to fall soundly alseep in his arms.
"I love you, Sai," Came the sweet echo in his ear.
Sai sighed, "I love you too, Daisuki."
...
"Sai, you liar."
...
It was a violent jolt when the door flew open. Daisuki sat up, covering his eyes. The sunlight was a menace and his head throbbed. He was touched by somthing warm, somone perhaps. He finally opened his eyes and saw that the maid was holding him, it was her pink fingers that rested on his arm, and he stared up at her with eager, green eyes.
"Today is the day, young Sir. Your first day of school at Ouran high."
"Thank you," Daisuki said formaly, flashing the young maid a charming smile. "For being here this morning."
"As always, young Sir," The maid smiled politley before scrambling up from his side to fetch his clothes. "I'm sure you'll get on fine at Ouran high, I've been noted that Kyouya [Insert second name here] will be showing you about the school."
"Ah, what a apropriate name," Daisuki chuckled to himself similtaniously. "Surley a proud educated young man."
"Their family is very well known," the maid agreed. "His parents are great leaders."
This sent a small kick in Daisuki's ass, and the maid noticed it imediatly.
"Of course, I'm sorry young Sir, I wasn't thinking."
"Don't worry Sara-chan, I'm alright," Daisuki forced a smile. He had always been good at masking his feelings, when it made others around him happy. It wasn't really her fault, she was just stating the facts. "Besides, my parents too were great leaders."
She nodded, but stayed silent. No one who had met his parents would agree with him there. They were brutal with their dodgy deals. It was always said that Daisuki was a miracle, that two such evil people could create such an innocent little angel. He loved them. Always he'd love them.
The maid set out his blue uniform out on the bed. Daisuki noticed somthing strange about the coulor.
"This isn't the assigned coulour uniform," he debated. "Why this?"
"Kyouya has made certain arangements for you in your school to make sure you fit in nicely. He has even made you a part of a popular group within the school. These are the colours for the members of that club."
"Why would he do that?" Daisuki pouted to her playfully. "I don't even know him."
...
Bloody Tamaki! Why did that king of idiots have to make everyting so difficult for Kyouya? He had told him queit clearly that he had an important person coming into Ouran today, and that all day he would be occupied. Though that fool had found a way to make him late, with his crazy jelousy of those devilish twins.
"Mommmmyyy!! Tell them mommy, look, look, look!! They're abusing my little Haruhi!!" Tamaki screeching in his most dratic voice as usual.
"Idiot!" Kyouya whispered outload. He was running down the corridors as fast as he could, his suitcase flailing behind him in his shadow. "When I get hold of him!"
Suddenly Kyouya was falling, his feet rose into the air. Along with one of renge-kun's banana skins.
...
DaiSuki remebered how his anger had run out when he saw his new home for the next 3 years.
Ouran high school, the largest and richest school in all of Japan. If it wasn't for his mother and farthers passing he wouldn't have even made it into the school. Though their family was rich their history of poor parental care was outragous. It was simply because of the fact that the headmaster felt sympathy for Daisuki that he had really made it in.
The rain suddenly gathered speed. Sheet-lightning flashed across the sky, thunder growled and the rain came down in fat drops. The spokes of DaiSuki's umbrella streamed water on to his jacket, and his socks were soaked before he had reached the front gate.
He laid his hands gently on the golden bars, smiling to himself momentarily as he felt the smoothness of them. Pushing them gently they swung open and then suddenly the rain died down.
The urge to turn around and forget what he'd come for was tremendously strong, but he knew that if he backed down now, he'd probably never see anything so beautiful again in his life. Beyond the gates was a beautifully lush garden with a row of rose bushes leading to a grand and elegant fountain which flaunted its beauty with valiant pride. Dainty, pink cherry blossoms scattered the grounds, resting on the greenest grass DaiSuki had ever seen.
"How beautiful," Daisuki gasped overwhelmed, flinging his breif case over his shoulder. "I guess Sara-chan was right, the grass really is greener on the other side." A small childish laugthter burst from Daisuki. "She would love this!"
...
Roses.
Hundreds of them decorated this infamous little room which boasted views of blue sky and sunlight of the afternoon. Though just in case that wasn't enough, the petal coloured stone of the clock tower pointed out to Daisuki that it was fourteen past three, the watchful clock face had even followed him here, as if the school itself were asking why he was out a quarter of an hour early.
"Welcome."
Blinking lightly from the beams of the sun, he found himself intruding upon preparations. A group of fine young men, each dressed in the blue suits and orange crests that boasted them as members of Ouran High. These were, indeed, some of the top students from various subjects, years and of some of the most prestigious families in the world.
Family... Daisuki realised a rose from a tall arrangement to his left had bent at the stalk, looking like it would fall from the neat cluster. His hand reached to pluck it from the selection.
"Wooow! She's gorgeous! She's gorgeous!" All of a sudden something pink and soft pressed against Daisuki's cheek, he flinched and took a step back, the door clicking as it shut behind him. "Bun Bun likes you!!!" A giggle. The sweet faced Mitsukuni smiled happily up at him. "Would you like to join our tea party!? We have tea! And caaaake! And tarts! And Roses!"
The hopping of the younger looking student was suddenly halted as he was lifted into the arms of a dark, spiked haired boy, Morinozuka. Honey seemed to get the message and hugged his stuffed rabbit, head tilting to rest on the raven head of Mori."You're the Host Club, right?" Daisuki's voice was soft and shy.
The King of the Hosts stepped upfront now, taking the hand in which Daisuki grasped the rose."Princess, you have indeed reached your destination! For we are those handsome, intelligent and charming princes you have been hearing of!" His hand slipped from his in order to spread his arms and spin round. "And I am King of those princes!" He stopped in front of the group, whose eyes were all resting on him, Tamaki posed for dramatic effect.
"So, my angel..." Taking his hand, he led him two steps forward. "Which type do you prefer? The wild ty-"
Tamaki stopped. Haruhi had moved forward, a look of concern on her face. Honey wiggled down from Mori's arms and came to Daisuki also.The host King turned his head to look at his face. His eyes were downcast to the single rose in his hand, blue sparkling from tears.
"Ah! No I'm-! S-Sorry! Go ahead!" He bowed extremely low, hair falling forward. "Y-You were saying?" Panicked that he had started crying, Daisuki stood back up and made a hurried move for the door. "I'm sorry, I have something I must-"
A hand caught her arm and pulled her back into a hug, a hand catching her chin and turning her to low round."My princess... Please don't cry... if I've offended-" Tamaki Suou's lavender eyes were welling up with tears also.
"No! Not at all!" Daisuki suddenly realised he was in his embrace and blushed. "Hey! What are you doing!?" He pushed him away, suddenly offended at the thought and blushing at the same time. His heart beat fast all the while, as he told himself he didn’t fall for men so easily. He rubbed away the tears before folding his arms.
"Daisuki Yayoi?" Kyouya Ohtori gently pushed his glasses a fraction up his nose. He had just come through the doors behind him, his hair ruffled carelessly. A black book in his arms. "You're a transfer student from England?" The book closed just as the twins had moved behind either shoulder. Kyouya stepped in to prevent ruin from the situation, a charming smile for Daisuki as he took the rose from his fingers.
The other hosts realised there must be a motive for Kyouya's hospitality other than a new customer, a dark look from each of them, other than the Hitachin twins who were bored of the situation and leaned on one another in a strangely balanced and casual way.
"Yes. I'm half American." Daisuki nodded.
"Are you a cosplay fan?" One of the twins raised an eyebrow. "I hear the Americans love anime conventions..."
"Yeah... plus your hair colours are pretty weird." The other closed his eyes sighing.
"Like you're one to talk, you had pink and blue hair before." Haruhi gave them a dull, unimpressed look.
"Yeah, but thats because were special," Glares from all directions. "He's wearing a boys uniform...That's a...Diffrent look." One twin folded their arms sulkily, his brother went to sit on the sofa, so he followed.
Daisuki was bright red now, a mixture of embarrassment and from trying not to cry.
"I think it's beautiful." Something soft touched his lips, like silk. His face flushed even more. A kiss!? No... not a kiss... a rose. White petals fading to blue, crenulated tips. Daisuki found himself looking at Kyouya straight in the eyes, how cruel to make a boy feel so helpless and so loved at the same time. This Host Club was a place of magic, where one could fall in love, yet he doubted it could be returned to most of the girls who visited this sun bathed music room.
The raven haired, glasses wearing host lifted the rose and ran his fingers through his hair, parting it and placing the rose there to adorn him. He took his hand. "You are very beautiful for a boy. You'll be wonderfull for our host club?"
The other hosts were all stood still, the twin's heads turned. This girl was a ... boy? And mean't to become a host?!
Daisuki looked down, biting his lip which tingled from the sensation of the rose brushing against it.
"I..I..I'm not sure if I want to become a host."
Why do I feel so susceptible to them? Daisuki thought as he took hold of his hand. I'm just as bad... I only came here for one reason. I'll find out what I need and leave. I can't fall in love... with someone like... them.
"I understand," Kyouya whispered softly, his stern lips parting gracefully as he spoke. "Perhaps we should...Talk somewere else?" He gave a polite nod to the other host's around him. Who paid no attention to what he was saying, but instead continued to gawp at Daisuki.
"Please," his head lowered again, holding back the tears that where inside his eyes.
Kyouya took his hand, leading him outside. The semi-dark hallway outside the music room was deserted. Daisuki looked up and down the hall. A stray breeze ruffled through his honey blonde hair and stirred the curtains.
“Daisuki?” Slowly Kyouya pulled back his hand and gave him the rose, hoping not to scare him anymore. “Are you alright?” Dark, terrified emerald eyes rose to meet his. Kyouya could see him frantically wringing his hands. “Please don't be shy to me. I know about what happened to you. To your family."

“K..Kyouya," His face turned a brilliant shade of red, tears swelled in his eyes. “I don't want to cause you trouble here. I understand that you have gone out your way to make me comfortable here, and i'm terribly thankfull. But..”
Kyouya simply stared at him. He, more than anyone else, knew that dealing with this one was going to take alot of work. Pain, and Suffering were part of their history. He had learned to tolerate Daisuki's quirks and even at times humor them, but at the moment, he was being hurt.
“Hey Kyouya. What are you doing in a club like this? The others seem absolutly dreamlike, delusional almost. However you, seem much more level headed” Daisuki joked wipping his eyes.
“Exactly the question I should ask you, if I didn't already know that you're joining this school would have been inevitable.” Kyouya replied, only half joking.
“You're friends with Temaki? I never would have guessed. But aren't you going somewhat in the wrong direction?”

Kyouya shook his head, “Temaki isn't the light hearted idiot everyone makes out he is."

"Moooooommmmmmyyyyy!!!"

The doors behind them flew open. Temaki stormed towards them, a dramatic entrance for the king of idiots. Kyouya couldn't help but bow his head in anger, stupid fool.

"Senpei stop!" Haruhi ran into the room behind him.

The twins stuck their heads around the door, their identical evil smiles spelt out - provoked.