Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The newest member of the host club! ❯ Daisuki meets Renge-Kun! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hikaru spoke first, pitching his voice lower as a devilish gleam entered his eyes. "My lord, you will be letting this Onii-san become a host?" he asked. Understanding dawned on Kaoru as the same light entered his eyes. He leaned in close, putting his face right in front of Temaki's. "Your actually gunna let this unworthy he-she join our proud family? What does she know about pleasing girls?" Said Kaoru, rolling his eyes slighty.

"Mommy! They have a point! Who is she, or he, or whatever!" Temaki whimpered flinging his arm against his head in a dramatic pose. "I cannot have this drama effect my precious host club."

"Tamaki, once again you reflect nothing but pure idioticy," Kyouya replied irritably, opening his black book in his hands. "It just so happens that, Daisuki here has a history of making others around him happy."

Huruhi blinked. "They have records for that sort of thing?"

"Can you guess which of us is Hikaru?" The twins smiled with identical mischievous grins at their fellow confused hosts.
Everything about their appearances was alike. Brown eyes narrowed in laughter, reddish-brown hair styled in equal fashion, heights with not a millimeter of difference between them. It was a game they had played countless times, and only one person had ever won (and he had cheated anyway). They knew that every aspect of themselves was the same, and people tended to treat them as a "two-for-one" package. No one had seen them as individuals before.

"If you can tell," They said together. Their identical evil grins masking their faces completly. "Then maybe your worth keeping."

Daisuki paniced for a second. He had just a split second of doubt cross his thoughts, before Daisuki pointed at his brother.
"On my left, is Hikaru."
Kaoru tried not to let his grin slip. Hikaru was sure that the guy had only guessed. He touched his brother lightly on the back, and they said in unison: "Wrong!"
"Aw, you know I'm right," Daisuki said, smiling with that strange gentleness of his. "Yes, you're alike. But the same? No way."
Hikaru felt as though some invisible string had been severed between he and Kaoru. For a moment he felt dizzy and lost, as though the bond that had tied them together was gone. The thought of being without Kaoru was too much to bear. For the first time, the Hitachiin brothers let their mask fall. Kaoru was surprised to feel both disappointed and relieved that someone had finally uncovered them. Hikaru was too busy being anxious to think about what the game had meant. He realized he had wanted someone to verify his identity, show him that he was a person too, not just a twin.
"So what's your name?" Haruhi smiled, so someone had managed to shut those two up.

Daisuki bowed his head, hair falling into his face. "I'm Daisuki Yayoi."

"Tamaki,” Kyouya began, but the blonde was still blabbering. A tick began in the genius’ forehead, as he tried to remember what patience was. It had taken years, but the lesson had been learned. Or so he had believed.

Tamaki!

Finally, quiet. He sighed, relieved.

“Is there a real problem with a new host, Tamaki?” he inquired, tone pleasant enough, if you had never dealt with the Ootori heir before. But for the others listening in on the private frequency, it was a warning to duck and cover.

“H-h-he… He! She! Huu….”

That was about all the reply Kyouya was getting. He gritted his teeth in pure frustration.

The sweet faced Honey-senpei ran up to Daisuki, a look of glee spread across his face. "Suki-Chan! Suki-Chan! You gonna stay here? Please do! Bun-Bun likes you! We have lots of caaake!!" Daisuki was suddenly pounced on by Honey, who was pushing a cake into his face.
"Mitsukuni," The deep voiced Mori walked into the room. "Time for your nap."
"Awwwwahh," The cute faced Honey-Kun whinned, rubbing his eyes and yawning loudly. "I wanna stay with Suki-Chan. I'm not sleepy."
"Honey...go sleep okay," Daisuki cooed lifting the sleepy eyed honey from his back. He took the cake from his hand and bit into it, smooting his hand across his face. "I promise to sve you a cake okay?"
Honey blinked.
Daisuki's smile came naturally to him.
"Suki-chan..."
Honey pulled at the sleeve of his arm. Daisuki looked down at the adorable little Honey's face.
"Hm?"
"Come nap with me?"
"Oh..."
Daisuki cast his eyes to the tall and fearfully large Mori. Who nodded to Daisuki as if reading his mind, almost instantly he called for Honey to leave him alne with the others.
"Bye, Suki-Chan!" Honey whispered disapointed, handing him his bunny and smiling sweetly. "Please, look after my bunny for me."
Honey climbed up onto Mori's shoulders and out of the room they walked.
"I'm sorry," Kyouya said politely. Turning his attention away from the babbling Temaki, who the twins were watching bored (like they always were right about now). "We have to open the Host Club soon. Would you like to be introduced to some of our ladies?"
Temaki's clock ticked. He turned and stood up without hardly moving and flicked his fine hair from his face. With dramatic concentration, he snapped his fingers.
"What is it my lord?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked, asserting their attention to Temaki.
"Call in Renge-Kun!!!" Temaki demanded pointing at Daisuki. "We'll let her judge him."
Kyouya flinched in shock of what Temaki had just proposed. The twins both smiled menicingly, leaning on each other casually. Haruhi actually sighed with relief.
"Renge-Kun?" Daisuki whispered to himself thoughtfully. "Who's that."
"HOHOHohohoho..!!" Mechanicle gears started rattling. From the floor of the hall, a platform rose from a hole in the ground. On it stood a girl with Brown hair and a large pink ribbion in her hair, laugthing as she rose in circles, arm in the air for dramatic pause.
"Did someone say a new host member?!?" Renge-Kun squealed pointing to each of them in turn until her hand rested on Daisuki, who went red with embarisment because of all the eyes watching him.
"Nice of you to show up, Renge," Kyouya smiled akwardly, CLosing his black book in front of him, this was going to be a trial, but he had always worked for challenges like this.
"Kyouya," Renge replied happily, taking the outstretched hand he had given her. Their evil smiles seemed to reflect of each other, giving everyone except Daisuki an aura of horrorifying darkness. "It's been too long."
"Well I was reminded of you this morning when you accidently left one of you bannana skins on the ground," Kyouya's eyebrow twitched uncomfortably at the thought. Which only made Renge laugth spitefully.
"Oppsy, silly me."
Renge-Kun returned her attention back to Daisuki. Daisuki understood that now was the time to calm down and stop being so timid. Was there really anything to fear from these vain people?
"Whats your name and what did you do to be stuck with the host club?" Renge asked exited, looking him up and down.
Daisuki bowed softly, Taking the rose in his hand and placing it in his Soft flow of honey coulored hair, mimicing what Kyouya had done earlier that had enchanted him so much.
"I am Daisuki Yaoi," Daisuki looked up at her eyes, she was enthraled. WHy did others think she would be terrible to him. "It's an honor to meet you, darling Renge-Kun."
Renge squealed overjoyed. "This one would be perfect!"
Temaki and the twins mouths fell open in horror. Kyouya smiled in victory.
"Bu...bu...but Renge!" Temaki gawped. "How can he be, he's gotta be a girl!"
"Of course not you stupid idiot," Renge replied poking at Daisuki playfully. "He'd be excellent to the ladies. Soft green emerald eyes, soft hair like the finest strands of silk. Even the way he smiles has a generous charm to it."
Temaki covered his mouth with his hand in embarissment. This beautiful princess couldn't be a boy.
"Thank you," Daisuki whisped politly to Renge, kissing her on the cheek, so that she flinched and sqealed. Then turning to Temaki he pouted childishly, which made him go brilliantly red. "I thought I was your angel. Why don't you want me to be a host?"
Temaki blinked. M..Maybe he would be a good host. Wouldn't the girls l..love him? A son to be proud of?
Temaki crossed his arms. "I guess it would be okay.." His finger swung out and pointed at Daisuki. "Mommy! Sort him out!"
"S..Sort me out?" Daisuki questioned Kyouya.
"Wel first off you need a type..Renge? Any suggestions?" Kyouya asked.
Renge recovered herself instantly and brighted even more (If that was possible). She went up to Daisuki and stared into his eyes, examining him made him uncomfortable.
"Please," Daisuki moaned, taking her arm and turning her away from him. "Do you have to look at me like that? I'm not some toy of you people." His eyes began to sparkle with tears again, but he held them back. "I am no toy."
Renge-Kun chuckled. He looked at her face, hating her for a moment, knowing that she had got to him. Renge began to laugth, holding her other had to cover her mouth so that she didn't burst out with laugthter.
"Whats..Whats so funny!" Daisuki steamed, hating her completly for laugthing at him. He tightened the grip on her arm so that she stopped laugthing and whinced in pain.
"Let go of me!" Renge shouted staring into his eyes, so that he realeased her completly. He suddenly regreted hurting her, he bowed his head in shame, and mumbled some sort of apoligy. She smiled, any anger she had completly disolved. "Your a easily forgiven one you are. A toy, you say that because someone has treated you that way."
Kyouya stiffened, he didn't want Renge to go as far as to result in mentioning his past. That could completly screw up what Kyouya had planned.
"Perhaps," Daisuki replied coldly. "But why laugth at my past?"
Renge-kun became serious. Her bubbly happy side was replaced by sorrow and regret. "I'm sorry, for that Daisuki."
Kyouya decided to change the course of the argument, "So what ty-"
"Lustful," Renge cut in, smiling again. That evil little smile she had when she first appeared. "Isn't that what you are Daisuki? Isn't that what your very name means? To love, and lust."
Kyouya smiled. Temaki gasped. The twins turned to listen. Daisuki simply nodded, understanding. "Fine."
"Well that's sorted," Kyouya said reopening his little black book and jotting a few things down. "Leave the rest to us Renge, thank you."
"Anytime," Renge replied, casting another bubbly smile, getting back up on her platform, which started turning downfards. "Make sure you tell me about the next Cosplay!! The Americans love it! Hohohoh!"
"Told you the Americans love Anime Cosplay.." Hikaru laugthed, elbowing Daisuki in the ribs. Kaoru came on his other side. "So what you gunna play with us first?" The twins both poked him jokingly. "We have some ideas!"