Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Saber Marionette Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fist Of The North Star Fan Fiction / Saint Tail Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ wild worrier  ❯ A Wish ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Wild Worrier

Telepathy

[ ] Signs

( ) thoughts


All anime and are manga are owned by there respective owners. I

do not own them.

Prologue a wish


Genma was holding in his hand the mystic orb of Tu La Lin, (Hmm, I can wish for the boy to become the greatest worrier ever. I'll be rich and famous.) He thought. As 6 year old Ranma was walking towards him, "Hey dad, what's that?" Ranma asked curiously. Genma smiled at his son, "This, boy, is something that will make you the greatest worrier ever." (Now I have to wish.) "I my son was the best in everything." After Genma wished the orb flashed and all there was for a second was light. When the light subsided Ranma was gone. The only thing running through Genma's mind was, (Nodoka's going to kill me.)

@@@ Authors notes @@@
This is going to be a MEGA crossover, and I mean MEGA!!!! With about every series.