Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Project A-Ko Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Saber Marionette Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Fist Of The North Star Fan Fiction / Saint Tail Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction / Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ wild worrier  ❯ Different Lives ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wild Worrier
These anime series are owned by their Respective owners. I do not own them.
(Thoughts)
"Speaking"

Chapter 1 Different Lives
@@@@@
On a strange planet

Bardock had a premonition of his son Goku before he was fully killed. The image showed Goku defeating Frieza and several years later disappears from this dimension. Whatever it meant he knew it must be destiny.
@@@@@
In a modern world

Tore was looking at his baby sister Sakura. (I wonder why I'm feeling some energy from her.) Tore thought, but dismissed it.
@@@@@
Yosho was checking his new grandson. (What amazing potential, I must tell Achika he has the potential to become a great swordsman. He might even surpass me in skill.
@@@@@
These events were happening all over the multiverse. Such as a certain red haired swordsman named Kenshin, a young green haired girl named Lime, the birth of Washu, several girls to become magical girls, and boys to come into power. When they reach a certain point they will merge back into Ranma and contain all the memories of his other lives. He will also suppress his powers until after the Saffron incident.

@@ Authors Notes @@
The next chapter will feature Ranma coming back to his own world. And skip to after the Saffron incident when Ranma reveals his powers and ability to transform into his forms from the other worlds. Why? well you'll find out