Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cherryblossom:HIYA!! This is my first Fanfic based on a dream.. If you haven't checked out my Strange anime based dreams you should :D
Just to let you know cuz this is based on a dream.. things might be... er odd... Like ex. I don't think you will ever see Jim and Gene from Outlaw Star operating a MS... So I'll shut up now...

Oh, I don't own DBZ, Gundam, nothing... :((






"Huaaaa! I'm so sore!" Whined Kiya. "I don't think I can take this any longer!" She rubbed her shoulder trying to ease her tense muscles.
"Try doing what I have to do, Kiya." Trunks said. He placed his hands on Kiya's shoulders and gave her a massage.
"Thanks Trunks. Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I have to be operating a MS!"
"Your job sounds fun. Mine is so boring. I have no special skills. You get paid loads and you're in the middle of the action… Both of you!" Mika yelled. Than blushed realizing how loud she said that. "I'm stuck washing dishes, because like I said before I have no special skills…"
"Chill out Mika!" Kiya said to her friend.
"It's just not fair! You have all these "high-tec gismos" and I at least deserve a better job!" She said back to Kiya and Trunks.
"Uhhh, Trunks what time is it?" She looked up to Trunks who was messing with his watch. "Never mind…" She looked down at her own watch. "AACK, its almost four! I'm going to be late!" Kiya stood up grabbed her stuff, said thanks to Trunks and waved to Jenny. "See you two later!"
She ran outside and pulled on her over shirt and her comunicater and spoke into it.
"Er, Jim? Jim I'm going to be late."
"Not again! Oh well, Gene is running late also. I guess I'll meet you at the gates." Jim sighed.
"Sorry!" After running 10 minutes non-stop Kiya finally made it to the gates. She pulled out a card and slid it threw a black box on the gate, it beeped and the gate opened for her.
"Sorry I'm late Jim."
"You're not the only one late… No sign of Gene anywhere." Kiya smacked her forehead and screamed. "Gene! Where is he? We can't operate the MS without him!"
"Calm down Kiya I'm sure he'll be around soon."
"Look, Look here!" Kiya shoved her wrist under Jim's nose. "It's almost 4:10! We have to be ready at 4:15! I'm going to kill him if he's not here with in ten minutes!"
"Chill Kiya!"
"Don't think I won't, because I will. I'm -"
"Gene!" Kiya whirled around to find the red head standing behind her.
"Gene! Come on we need to leave… Like, now!" She roared.
"Calm down Kiya, relax. We'll make it in time."
"I've been told that enough today! I just don't want to be late!!" She screamed at him…
Both Gene and Jim sweat dropped. Gene and Jim both decided to leave so they won't have to put up with Kiya's screaming and complaining about being late.
"Hey, Gene." It was a blue haired woman.
"What is it?" He snapped.
"Who's the two shrimps?" She asked.
"Andrea…"
"Who you calling shrimp??" Kiya jumped at Andrea, but was pulled back by Gene and Jim. "Lemme Go! I'll show you shrimp!" Kiya hollard.
"Kiya! Back off… These two work with me."
"Those two?" She laughed "They're too young!" She said.
"To young?! I'm 18! Thank you very much! Kiya stood up and threw her fist at Andrea and hit her in the jaw. Andrea flew threw the air and hit the MS behind her.
"That will teach the witch! Lets go…" Kiya stormed of with her fist still clenched.
Jim and Gene stood looking at her wide eyed.
"What?!" Let's go!" Kiya demanded. The two guys just nodded and followed closely behind with out a word spoken. As soon as they arrived to their MS, the trio climbed into their own seats.
"Jim. What mission are we on?" asked Gene as he started up the MS.
"Er. We are on P-499." Jim answered.
"Ugh! When will we get out of the stupid P-Division? We're ready for the big leagues!" Kiya complained as she poked away at the computer installed in the MS.
"We'll get there, how does everything look down there Kiya?"
"Peachy…" she grunted
"Jim?"
"Looks good… But we're low on amo and it looks like the laser sword is not functioning… Gene did you even take it in?" She looked up to Gene who smack is forehead with his palm.
"Er, I thought Kiya was going to do that."
Kiya and Jim sweat dropped.
"Fine blame it on me! It's all Kiya's fault! You baka! What do you expect me to do it? When Jim and I told you to take it to Dr. Kettea to make repairs and to restock its ammo! Tell me the shield is still working!" She screamed waving her hands all over. She was so close to wanting to smack Gene upside the head… 'why me?'
"Yeah, it's in working order." Jim told Kiya. She sighed in relief.
"Enough! Let's get going already!" Gene said. He was much to excited to be doing this, you'd think he was doing this for fun. Like it was a game of some sort. A screen popped up and a man spoke. "Z-101 you are on mission P-501. I'm sending it to you now. You have a timed mission. You are expected to pass and you will finish with the p division. I will also expect a written report on Friday. That's all." The screen went black and disappeared.
"Great." Jim sighed.
"What is it?" Gene asked.
"Here. Take a look." Jim handed Jim the direction for their final p-division test.
"Waaa? One hour!? To… How are we supposed to do that! We would need to be like a stealth! We can't do that, Plus this damn peace of junk is to slow!" Gene yelled and threw the paper back to Jim. Kiya poked her head up into Gene's View. Gene was pulling his hair out.
"Er, Gene I could fix it to move faster." She smiled. Gene stopped ripping out his hair and turned to Kiya.
"How do you think we should to that huh?"
"Wha-heeelll. Most of our gun canons are out of ammo we could get rid of that and I could get rid of extra armor and that should help it move faster Jim and I could do something to speed it up." Kiya said proud of her ingenious idea. "How much time do we have left?"
"We have 1 hour till we need to be there. We can't take off the armor that's our main protection!" Gene said to Kiya in a snooty tone of voice that made Kiya want to slap him.
"No duh! We will put up our energy field and.." Kiya was cut off by Jim
"We could do that, but we don't have enough power to run it and to have it strong enough to hold out physical attacks you know, blows from the humanoid machine itself." Jim said trying to prove Kiya wrong.
"Actually Jim, if I rewire this thing to direct the energy that we would need to function the canons to the main energy shield, because we're not going to use all but we have left." Another brilliant idea thanks to Kiya. "Plus look here. I installed a new program that will direct any unused energy to any were it is needed!"
"Great, that should work!" Jim exclaimed.
"I know, I'm a genius! Thank me later cause I have work to do!" With in an hour Kiya and Jim had everything set for their next assignment. The trio arrived at their assigned location and began their last mission for the p-division. Exactly 59 minutes later they completed their assignment, leaving about 50 other MS un-functioning and rescued six of their own members of the team.
"HAHA! Finally! We finished! Thank God!" Kiya jumped out of her seat and started jumping around.
"Somebody is excited!" Jim smiled and looked at the 18 year old genius.