Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ A visit with Trunks ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KT: HIYA.... Just to let ya now Cb and I are doing this fic together... But this chapter was all my idea
CB: CB! I don't think so!
KT: Well I do.. and thats all that matters...
CB: HMPH.. Well here is the latest addition of our fic.. ENJOY!!!




"So I you past the last mission in the P-divion, huh?" Trunks asked Kiya
"Yep! I can't wait! Soon I'll be able to operate my own MS. By. My. Self. Nobody else! Just me!" Kiya made sure he heard each and every word saying them loud and slow.
"I get the point Kiya. I know you will be able to operate your own!" He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked into her golden eyes. "Got it?"
"Yep. So how was your day?" She climbed onto his lap and rested her head on his bare chest.
"It was fine. OW! Kiya watch-"
"Sorry."
"Just a little sore from today."
"Oh, poor baby." She pressed him down to the floor. "Where's it hurt?" She asked him. He pointed to his side.
"There?" Kiya asked pocking him in the rib."
"Ow, yes there." He winced in pain.
"It's broken." Kiya placed her hands over his side and her hand and Trunks side glowed white. Trunks groaned. He was defiantly enjoying this.
"Like that eh?" She giggled and looked back down at her hands. The glowing turned Gold than to blue. Finally she was finished.
"Done already?" Trunks whined.
"Uh-huh," She nodded.
"Dang Kiya, where did you learn to do that? I should get injured more often."
"Actually I learned it from a friend before our colony was blown up. And I'm glad you enjoyed it." Kiya winked to him and stood up. She looked down at her watch and the digital numbers read 9:05. "Gotta get going, Jen's going to get worried" She blew him a kiss and pressed a blue button on the wall to open the door and walked out.