Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CB: HEHE here is the third chapter... THIS IS THE BEST YET!! HEHEHEHE
KT: CHILL CB! no need to get excited.
CB: shut up kT! :p
KT: GRRRR... Anyways here's our latest chappy! ENJOY!



She arrived to her room, which she shared with three other girls.
"Mika? You home?"
"I'm.. I'm in here." A small voice replied.
"MIKA!?" Kiya panicked. 'Something's wrong here.' Kiya ran threw Mika's room and into a small closet. She found Mika in the corner covered in blood.
"Oh, God Mika! Mika looked up to Kiya her face was wet with tears.
"Kiya… I…" She started to bawl.
"What did you…" She helped her friend up off the floor and saw the razor in Mika's hand. Kiya thought she was going to throw up. She grabbed it and threw it out of the closet.
"I'm sorry Kiya." I.. God.." Kiya helped her friend out of the closet and into the bathroom. She placed Mika's bloody arm under the cool running water. Mika was still crying. The warm blood washed into the sink and ran onto Kiya's hand. Kiya placed her hands over Mika's arm and healed it like she did to Trunks. Kiya washed off the remaining blood off Mika's arm and her own hands. Kiya just couldn't bring herself to look into her friends eyes. 'Why' is all she could say.
"Why?"
"I..oh God Kiya you know why!"
"Mika. You need to see-"
"I know!" She yelled. How many times has somebody told her that? She's been told that over and over. She wasn't going to see a shrink she wasn't crazy. Plus she thought she would actually succeed this time if it wasn't for Kiya. Kiya always showed up when she was in trouble.
"Jen you could have killed yourself!"
Well no duh. Why else would she do this? There's not that many people on this station that actually enjoyed cutting themselves so badly and enjoyed the blood. Kiya knew that wasn't her goal, to see the blood, feel the pleasure oozing from her own flesh. She was crying not laughing like a blood craving psycho!
Jen just gave her a look that said exactly the same as 'No shit.'
"Damn it Mika! When are you going to grow up!? You can't feel sorry for yourself because your life sucks. It can't be that bad! You have a job you-"
"I wash dishes for Christ sake! I'm 18, washing damn dishes!" She flung her arms into the air and recoiled her scarred arm into her chest. She looked at Kiya and met her eyes, they flashed a blue color. She ignored it thinking it was her imagination.
"At least you're not washing the Commander's underwear!" That got Mika to laugh a bit. "At least you have family left! Mine died when the colony was blown up! You've got friends! You've got a life! So live it!" Kiya felt she was going to cry.
"Are you done?" Mika said looking down at the floor.
"yeeesss." Kiya exhaled.
"Sorry... about your parents I.. I didn't know… And because I do want to live my life for my sake and yours I'll talk to Dr. A alright?" Kiya smiled and embraced her fragile friend in a huge hug.
"You're like my little sister. I don't want to loose you." She brought Mika face to face and look at her straight in the eye. "Alright?" She got a smile and a nod in response.
"Ok." Kiya hugged Mika again. "Let's say we get something to eat. You must feel feint." Now that she looked at her, Mika did look pail. She as human for one thing and she did lose a lot of blood.
"Please don't tell the other two girls, nobody. Please." Mika pleaded.
"I won't, come on. How does some Pizza and aqui cake sound?" Mika's face lit up and she nodded her head.
"Yes, please!"