Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ Chapter4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CB: Gomen! Forgive me! I lost the stupid floppy disk that I saved this story to. KT didn't have a back up and finally I found the stupid floppy disk… And there's this stupid line in the story with is getting on my nerves and I can't take it off… Anyways… ENJOY ^_^

Oh I don't Own DBZ just kiya and mika

"First day in the X-division. So how's it feel Gene?" She patted Gene on the back and smiled.

"Great, I just wanna see our MS after its up-grades." Gene said.

"Up-grades? What upgrades?" She asked.

"Maybe you should have came to the meeting instead of visiting Trunks…" He winked and jumped up onto their MS.

"What did he tell you!?" She yelled up to Gene. She shielded her eyes from the sun and looked up to find Gene climbing up higher on the MS.

"Nothing much… Just about what you did." Kiya turned a bit pink and looked away to hide her now bright red face from Gene.

"Oh, Hey Jim. Didn't hear you coming. So you ready?"

"For what?" He asked.

"Duh, for work." She said knocking on Jim's head. `It's not hollow' He flicked Kiya back.

"Duh, we don't have work today."

"Uh-huh! We have the day off? Oh my God. Then I'm outa here! Catch ya later!"

-knock, knock-

"Coming!" Trunks opened the door to find Kiya. She smiled and waved.

"Hi!"

"Eh, hey, thought you had work, come in."

"So did I! Until Jim told me we had the day off. So, because you get to stay home I decided to come visit you. See how you're doing and all."

"I'm fine. Do you want something to eat?"

"Do I!? Of course!"

"So you told Gene about last night…" She looked up from her meal. "Well not that's it's a big deal and all..." She said real fast and blushed.

"Actually I didn't"

"You didn't?" Her jaw dropped. "You wouldn't lie to me would you?" She scooted over to trunks and glared at him.

"Wow..." Trunks waved his hand furiously in front of him and shook his head. "Trust me I would lie to you!" Kiya lifted a brow.

"Really?" Trunks put his hand behind his head, smiled then sweat dropped.

"Really! I wouldn't tell him anything like that!" Kiya sat in her chair, crossed her arms and looked down serious in thought.

"Eh, Kiya?"

"Don't bother me; I'm using my genius mind to figure this out!" She sat there in her chair until a thought popped into her head. She jumped out of her seat making Trunks fall out of his own from the sudden break of silence. Trunks got up and rubbed his head.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Gene. I'm going to kill him!"

Her eyes started to turn red and she ran out the door without even saying good-bye to Trunks.