Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Damn it, Gene open the damn door!"

Kiya continued banging on the door until a tall blonde guy opened the door.

"Where is Gene!?" She snapped and the guy.

"He's out." He replied. "Why?" He asked

"Because I'm going to kill him. Where did he go?!" She yelled at him

"I think he and some kid went to do something to his MS, but I'm not…" Kiya smirked and laughed.

"Supposed to tell… You're Kiya huh?"

She nodded, grinned and turned around sprinting towards their mecha. `That baka thinks he would get away with spying. I'm going to kick his ass to the damn moon when I get a hold of him' she paused. `Kuso the moon was blown up!' After cursing a few people she made it to the giant humanoid machine.

"Gene!" she hollered. "Gene! Where the hell are you!?" She looked up towards the top of the MS, but he wasn't there. "Gene! I know your hiding. Where are you!?" She hollered.

"What do you need?" the voice came from behind her. IT was gene. He was whipping grim from his hands.

"You jerk! Spying on us last night!"

"Spying? Trunks called me himself."

Kiya gritted her teeth and clutched her fist.

"One of you is lying! And I don't think Trunks was lying to me! Now tell me the truth!"

"Look Kiya, if you can't trust me that I don't see why we are partners in operation the MS!"

Kiya's tempered flared. Her eyes flashed a fiery red.

"Trunks wouldn't lie to me. I want to know the truth!"

"Look. Trunks called me around 40 minutes after we got done and told me."

Kiya's eyes now red and her hair waving around like there was a gust of wind. She turned and ran from Gene. This time she was at Trunks door with in an unbelievable time of 8 minutes. Her rage increased every time she thought about her best friend lying and he most trusted partner lying and Gene saying Trunks was a liar? She pounded on Trunks door. Trunks opened the door and saw Kiya. She didn't look like her beautiful self. Her once beautiful golden eyes where now a blood red and her usual black hair was waving around her head and was glowing the same color as her eyes. She actually scarred Trunks.

"Are you ok?" He asked. Now that was a stupid question, are you ok… Don't think she's fine. When somebody looks like that they couldn't be ok.

"Who. Who's lying!?" She roared. Trunks could tell fell her power growing stronger. The more she was enraged the higher her power level went up the scarier she looked.

"Listen Kiya-" Kiya walked passed Trunks and brushed past him, knocking his shoulder. He felt the same energy as last night, but it wasn't pleasurable.

"Kiya?" She was sitting on the couch her hair was back to normal, but he eyes where still blood red.

"What did he say?" Trunks asked.

"He said you called him…" She looked over to Trunks and said "I believe him."

Trunks eyes almost popped out of his head. "You believe him!"]"Yes, but I also believe you. I just thought your both right." Her eyes started turning back to gold with each happier thought.

"I don't get it."

"You didn't call him… somebody else did."

"Than who?" His eyes widened and a shot a look towards a room to his left. "Miles…" He stood up and calmly walked toward his roommate's room. He pushed a button to open the door… It was locked. The formed a small energy ball and shot it threw the door near the lock. The door vaporized. The room was full of different gismos all over the room.

"What the!?" Kiya gasped. Last time she seen this many gismo's was in Washu's lab.

"Miles." Kiya and Trunks stepped into the room. There were inventions, computers, and other high-tech junk all over the room. Trunks walked over a pile of busted robot parts to the computer on a Black desk.

"Ah-ha!" Trunks yelled. "Here, this is what we're looking for." Trunks clicked on an icon on the computer's desktop and up popped a program that monitored cameras. Kiya looked over to the monitor.

"Lemme see." She jumped over the same junk Trunks did, but tripped over a wire and smacked her head on the desk. She shot up and put her hands to her forehead.

"Ow!" Tears built in the corners of her eyes. "That hurt!"

"You ok?" Trunks laughed at Kiya who was rubbing her head.

"I'm fine." She snapped back. "Whatcha find?" she crawled up onto her knees and stared at the computer screen.

"That brat! He's got cameras set up in there! Hold on. I'll be right back." Kiya exited the room. Trunks saw Kiya wave to the camera, she blew it a kiss and raised her hand to the camera.

"What is she doing?" Trunks thought.

Kiya formed a small ball of energy and shot it at the camera. The monitor went fuzzy. Trunks heard five or six more blasts until Kiya came back into the room.

"Finished." Kiya smiled and gave Trunks a victory sign.

"You never stop surprising me. Didn't know you could do that."

"Goten taught me. I'm not very good at it though!" She blushed and laughed.

"Really? I haven't seen him he's always out."

"That's because he trains. Unlike you."

"Heh, I'm only 18! What do you expect?" Trunks said trying to defend himself.

"He's 17 and he takes his work more seriously. Maybe if you trained with him or your father you wouldn't have gotten hurt! And you're still in the p-division… Know what p stands for Trunks?" He shook his head. "Practice… That mean's you're not even out fighting with the real enemy! Stupid they call it P-division… They should just say you're Training for the real thing, but that does sound stupid." She stopped realizing she was off the subject. She blushed.

"Attention all division-Z MS units report to your MS ASAP. Emergency details will be sent to each unit."

"That's me. Guess I got to go huh?" She gave Trunks a weak smile and waved him goodbye.

"Kuso! I actually get to spend time with him and it 4ends up with me leaving early. I had the day off. This is so unfair!"