Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Like before I don't own DBZ, just my own fictional people

"Attention all division-Z MS units report to your MS ASAP. Emergency details will be sent to each unit."

"That's me. Guess I got to go huh?" She gave Trunks a weak smile and waved him goodbye.

"Kuso! I actually get to spend time with him and it 4ends up with me leaving early. I had the day off. This is so unfair!"

"Kiya! What's going on?" A girl asked.

"Sphyial? I don't know, but I have no time to talk sorry!" Kiya ran to the gates where Gene and Jim where standing.

"What's going on you guys?"

Jim shrugged. "Don't know. Hey you must see the upgrades we got! It looks great! It's better than ever!"

"How much did it cost?" She asked.

"It was our paycheck."

"All. Of. It?"

"Yep!" Kiya fell over anime style and started to bawl. Waterfall tears streamed from her eyes. "Aaah, no!"

"Calm down Kiya we didn't spend your paycheck!"

Kiya stopped crying when she saw the MS. Her eyes lit up and stared at the MS dreamy eyed.

"I think she likes it." Gene said.

"That's for sure. Come on we need to get going."

Jim grabbed Kiya's arm and pulled her into her seat."

"What are we to do?" Kiya asked.

"We get to sit here and wait till we are needed. Their wanting the original one pilot MS out first. Their pilots are more advanced and they have a better reaction time." Jim informed them.

"What!? I'm not waiting in here! We're going or I'm leaving!" Gene pounded the controls and the MS took off.

"GENE YOU BAKA! WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO LEAVE!!!" Kiya screamed. The MS headed towards the top of the station. A panel in the ceiling opened and the exited the station into space.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE!" Kiya and Jim started crying over and over.

"We'll be fine hang on I can pilot this thing out here!" Gene said with confidence in his voice that made Kiya feel slightly better.

"Jim set this thing so it knows we are in a 0-g area!" Kiya demanded. Kiya scrambled to adjust the MS settings to function in space. She started crying "we're going to die" over and over again.

"Uh, guys we're going to need that magnetic or energy shield thingy up as soon as you can…"

"Why?" Kiya asked. Gene popped up a window to show Kiya that they we're entering the battle area.

"WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEE! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO FIGHT IN THIS STUPID WAR FOR SOME STUPID PLANET I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR! WAAAAA!"

Kiya started freaking out. She covered her head and ducked under her seat. "I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!"

"Kiya just do your job and we won't!" Jim yelled to her. She didn't listen to him she was still crying. Jim had to walk over to her to pull her out from underneath her seat. She latched onto his waist.

"AAH! Kiya get off me! LEMME GO!"

"NO NO NO! I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

"Cant. Breathe!" Jim started to turn red, than purple, than blue.

"KIYA. LET. Go. CANT. BREATHE!" She looked up at Jim who was blue.

"Oops sorry!" Kiya put her hand behind her head and laughed. Jim fell to the ground gasping for air.

"I feel much better. Hey Jim this is no time to take a nap. Get up! We have a job to do." She poked him with her toe. "Jim? Jim?"

*gasp* Jim drew in a big gulp of air and started coughing.

"Good your alive get back to your seat." Kiya lifted Jim up from the ground by the back of his jacket.

"Kay, back to work."

"Uh, guys, a shield would be good right about now…" Gene yelled down to the two teenagers below.

"We're on it Gene." She replied. Seconds later they were hit by a missile.

"Where's that shield you two?!" He yelled.

"It's coming! The stupid system is freezing up on me!" Kiya said frustrated. "AAAAH!" She started pulling out here hair. "Why? I don't deserve this! I don't wanna die! Just how I planned it! First the stupid thing with Gene, than it's actually some guy named Miles, then Gene takes us out into space where we had no training, and now I'm going to die because the stupid shield isn't working! WAAAAAAA"

"Got it!" Jim yelled. "The shields are up, but not at full power-" Kiya stopped pulling out her hair and jumped out of her seat.

"There is hope for us after all! We might not die!" Kiya squealed

"As I was saying it's not at full power. We can't rely on it like we did last time. It's only at 50 percent power." Jim finished.

"I knew it. We ARE going to die…"

"Try to be positive Kiya." Gene scolded.

*crash* they were hit again. The power went out and everything went dark.

"AAAAH, WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEE!"

"Enough! Get the power back on KIYA!" Gene yelled.

"K" She nodded and hopped from her seat and ran behind Jim."

"Try to put it up from here. If it doesn't work I'll do it manually alright Jim?"

"Got it." Kiya opened ripped of a metal sheet covering wires all different colors.

"No good Kiya you're going to have to do it yourself."

"Kuso. Okay, now which of these. Ack. GENE WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING! grrrrr. Kay, I know ah-ha here it is…" Kiya snipped a few wires and soon the power was back on. But not even five minutes later were they hit again leaving the right side not functioning.

"Er. Kiya…"

"I'm on it! Grrr. When… oh, crap! Fire, fire! Aaaah." They were hit yet again when there was a spark and the area where Kiya was burst into flames. She fell over in surprise and starred at the flames in aw. Finally it clicked… Fire…

"I got to do something… Erm… where is the fire extinguisher?" She scrambled around to find it. "Got it…" She ran over to the blazing fire, meanwhile Gene was having his own troubles. He was to busy to dodging missiles, lasers and other blows from the enemy to even fire.

"I think we should turn back Gene this isn't such a good idea." Jim said nervously. "You can't even hit the enemy."

"I GOT IT. A HA HA HA!! IM A GENIUS!!!!" Jim and Gene heard from behind them. "There how's that? She asked…

"Great! We are going back!" Gene yelled.

"YEAAAAAH!!!! We are going to live! He he he he he…" Kiya jumped up and down until Jim yelled at her to sit down.

"Grump. I'm just happy I'm not going to die early!!"

After a safe landing Kiya jumped out of their MS and decided to go home.